Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread - Page 74

post #1096 of 3238

Oh yea.

8yfel0.jpg

post #1097 of 3238

man that is cheap

congrats


Edited by 2rooi123 - 8/21/10 at 12:45am
post #1098 of 3238

Well you can get 2 for less than the price of 1 retail :P That's an amazing find there.

post #1099 of 3238

I tried these out yesterday and, while I liked the cables, I don't understand why they are twice the price of the SE530.

 

Not worth it, at least to me.

post #1100 of 3238

The 535's sold by Cyber_Worlds on ebay are selling at $479.99 US now. I managed to get get one for $279.99 yesterday when the price was reasonable. It would have been even better if I got one for $99

post #1101 of 3238

^^ It was most likely a mistake on the seller's part and he may have to refund all those who ordered at such a ridiculosly low price. Or, it may have been a deliberate tactic for something else...such as... "Sorry, I made a mistake, but since it was my mistake I can still offer them to you for $449.99 or $429.99"

 

I'd be very curious to know how many people in the end manage to get a set for $279.99

 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350386526385&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT


Edited by music_4321 - 8/21/10 at 9:34am
post #1102 of 3238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn View Post

The 535's sold by Cyber_Worlds on ebay are selling at $479.99 US now. I managed to get get one for $279.99 yesterday when the price was reasonable. It would have been even better if I got one for $99


Ah this makes me feel so much better about how much I got it for :D

post #1103 of 3238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamnine View Post

I tried these out yesterday and, while I liked the cables, I don't understand why they are twice the price of the SE530.

 

Not worth it, at least to me.



They're not. Retail is only $50 more. The rest is up to resellers.

post #1104 of 3238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn View Post

The 535's sold by Cyber_Worlds on ebay are selling at $479.99 US now. I managed to get get one for $279.99 yesterday when the price was reasonable. It would have been even better if I got one for $99


Wow.  I wonder what happened!  Well, I guess I waited a day too long.  If you bought these at $279 yesterday, stop by this thread and let us know if they actually arrive.

post #1105 of 3238

In case anyone is interested, here is what cyberworld replied to my query.  

 

Dear Customer, 
i completely understand. I do not expect you to complete the transaction as it was my fault with the price mistake. If you search other seller also have a price similar to mine of 479. 279 is way too low, no one would sell it at that price. 
But overall, I really appreciate that you were understanding.
thanks again :)



- cyber_worlds
 
I guess I'll just have to win one of James' giveaways.  Are you listening universe?  
 
 
post #1106 of 3238

I just got fully refunded by cyber_worlds. Apparently the price was for SE420's. Offered me $30 off of $479 for the mixup. Too good to be true I guess....

post #1107 of 3238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn View Post

I just got fully refunded by cyber_worlds. Apparently the price was for SE420's. Offered me $30 off of $479 for the mixup. Too good to be true I guess....


At least now we know they are not fake :D

post #1108 of 3238
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

^^ It was most likely a mistake on the seller's part and he may have to refund all those who ordered at such a ridiculosly low price. Or, it may have been a deliberate tactic for something else...such as... "Sorry, I made a mistake, but since it was my mistake I can still offer them to you for $449.99 or $429.99"

 

I'd be very curious to know how many people in the end manage to get a set for $279.99

 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350386526385&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT


Well, music_4321, I have to say - and I'll say this on behalf of all those who, like me, appreciate your contribution to this thread - that at least this time you got it right.


Edited by music_4321 - 8/21/10 at 8:19pm
post #1109 of 3238
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_4321 View Post

^^ It was most likely a mistake on the seller's part and he may have to refund all those who ordered at such a ridiculosly low price. Or, it may have been a deliberate tactic for something else...such as... "Sorry, I made a mistake, but since it was my mistake I can still offer them to you for $449.99 or $429.99"

 

I'd be very curious to know how many people in the end manage to get a set for $279.99

 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350386526385&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip N' Burn View Post

I just got fully refunded by cyber_worlds. Apparently the price was for SE420's. Offered me $30 off of $479 for the mixup. Too good to be true I guess....

 

Hey, music_4321, you even got the second part of your post right.


Edited by music_4321 - 8/21/10 at 8:27pm
post #1110 of 3238

That's too bad about the price. It would have been nice for those who  bought it to get a nice price but I guess not.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread