Excellently written review!
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for IEMs Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comparison -- Russia-China Showdown: DBA-02 vs. GR07 Last post on 2/28/13 at 7:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Curious observation about the DBA-02 Last post on 10/12/10 at 7:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DBA-02 Stateside Last post on 11/19/10 at 10:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost my Fischer Audio's DBA-02, do i get IE8 Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[Review] Fischer Audio DBA 02 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
am very tempted by these
but the if it cant rumble like dynamics do
They dont rumble anywhere near something like FX500/IE8's.. Although it is a different sort of bass by all means, one that doesnt drown out the other frequences. Its tight and does have fairly good impact. On a scale of 10 against the IE8's i would say 6.5 or so.
@ rawrster , Very nice review rawrster buddy,Very informative and detailed and well presented ,i knew you was just kidding me when you said you was no good at writing reviews , You should be writing for a magazine or something .
haha thanks but I think Ill be beyond screwed financially if I was ever a professional reviewer for a magazine.
thanks everyone else as well :)
so i got my dba-02's yesterday and gabbed phoenix's 'wolfgang amadeus phoenix' to see how comparative the difference is between lossless cd is against the typical stash of 192kbps mp3's i have space-saving in my itunes library, and i gotta say
these are perfect replacements for the k701's i sold off earlier this year. they're even mroe neutral tahn i remember the akg's being and play to source material 1:1. can't imagine a better way to spend $170 ;D
The DBA-02 is slated to be finished production at the end of July. Expect it in stock slightly after that, depending on how fast the retailer wants them and how they have them shipped to them.
Haha I don't even know HOW to go about getting frequency curves man. (:
- [Review] Fischer Audio DBA 02
- › Earbuds Round-Up 20 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 25 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 39 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › My SE 5Way Ult for your Zeus-R 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › HE1000 V2 and EDX V2 Are Coming Soon 3 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...