Would love to compare this to the Goldpoint v9 amp & Concerto.. Both are in the same price range..
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone amp upgrade for HD 650 and Xonar Essence STX Last post on 6/12/12 at 4:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical fidelity M1 HPA vs other (< $900) Amps Last post on 10/27/14 at 2:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best solid state amp under $1000 Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one word comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
- Headphone Impedance
Burson Audio HA-160 Review - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Nice review mate, I cant believe I never saw this b4. 1 very interesting thing to come out of it for me is your assessment of how the AD1000 sound so poor with the burson. This was interesting to me because my AD1000PRM sound amazing with the burson, so this confirms to me that the AD1000PRM must be much closer to the AD2000 sound than the AD1000 sound.
Excellent review. I Enjoy very much the Burson amplifier (connected to the buffer AB-160), it's really a good sounding amplifier; I tried HD650 and AKG K702 both give a detailed and powerful sound with the HA-160. Now waiting for the DAC unit (Alex, from Burson Audio said that this month, November 2010) must be ready. Best regards.
- Burson Audio HA-160 Review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 6 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2