Would love to compare this to the Goldpoint v9 amp & Concerto.. Both are in the same price range..
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone amp upgrade for HD 650 and Xonar Essence STX Last post on 6/12/12 at 4:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical fidelity M1 HPA vs other (< $900) Amps Last post on 10/27/14 at 2:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best solid state amp under $1000 Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Headphone Impedance
Burson Audio HA-160 Review - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Nice review mate, I cant believe I never saw this b4. 1 very interesting thing to come out of it for me is your assessment of how the AD1000 sound so poor with the burson. This was interesting to me because my AD1000PRM sound amazing with the burson, so this confirms to me that the AD1000PRM must be much closer to the AD2000 sound than the AD1000 sound.
Excellent review. I Enjoy very much the Burson amplifier (connected to the buffer AB-160), it's really a good sounding amplifier; I tried HD650 and AKG K702 both give a detailed and powerful sound with the HA-160. Now waiting for the DAC unit (Alex, from Burson Audio said that this month, November 2010) must be ready. Best regards.
- Burson Audio HA-160 Review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Three Word Story 30 seconds ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 39 seconds ago
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 1 minute ago
- › Best desktop speakers that have XLR ins? 2 minutes ago
- › Shure 1840 w/Original Box, Accessoires and Invoice 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 7 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 8 minutes ago
- › ZuperDac Crowd Funding. 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2