Would love to compare this to the Goldpoint v9 amp & Concerto.. Both are in the same price range..
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone amp upgrade for HD 650 and Xonar Essence STX Last post on 6/12/12 at 4:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical fidelity M1 HPA vs other (< $900) Amps Last post on 10/27/14 at 2:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best solid state amp under $1000 Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
- Headphone Impedance
Burson Audio HA-160 Review - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Nice review mate, I cant believe I never saw this b4. 1 very interesting thing to come out of it for me is your assessment of how the AD1000 sound so poor with the burson. This was interesting to me because my AD1000PRM sound amazing with the burson, so this confirms to me that the AD1000PRM must be much closer to the AD2000 sound than the AD1000 sound.
Excellent review. I Enjoy very much the Burson amplifier (connected to the buffer AB-160), it's really a good sounding amplifier; I tried HD650 and AKG K702 both give a detailed and powerful sound with the HA-160. Now waiting for the DAC unit (Alex, from Burson Audio said that this month, November 2010) must be ready. Best regards.
- Burson Audio HA-160 Review
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › iPhone 6 (& Plus) & iOS 8 Sound Quality Discussion just now
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 22 seconds ago
- › SennGrado Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › new speaker for my laptop ? 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impresive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 vs. Schiit Modi for A5+ 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2