Would love to compare this to the Goldpoint v9 amp & Concerto.. Both are in the same price range..
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone amp upgrade for HD 650 and Xonar Essence STX Last post on 6/12/12 at 4:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- burson new soloist headphone amp Last post on 9/16/14 at 12:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical fidelity M1 HPA vs other (< $900) Amps Last post on 2/16/14 at 11:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best solid state amp under $1000 Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
- Headphone Impedance
Burson Audio HA-160 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice review mate, I cant believe I never saw this b4. 1 very interesting thing to come out of it for me is your assessment of how the AD1000 sound so poor with the burson. This was interesting to me because my AD1000PRM sound amazing with the burson, so this confirms to me that the AD1000PRM must be much closer to the AD2000 sound than the AD1000 sound.
Excellent review. I Enjoy very much the Burson amplifier (connected to the buffer AB-160), it's really a good sounding amplifier; I tried HD650 and AKG K702 both give a detailed and powerful sound with the HA-160. Now waiting for the DAC unit (Alex, from Burson Audio said that this month, November 2010) must be ready. Best regards.
- Burson Audio HA-160 Review
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 34 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 42 seconds ago
- › I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted... 55 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 1 minute ago
- › Where to Buy Narrow Barrelled 3.5mm Audio Cables ? 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC Troubles in Windows 8 and 8.1, Solution Inside 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)