Would love to compare this to the Goldpoint v9 amp & Concerto.. Both are in the same price range..
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone amp upgrade for HD 650 and Xonar Essence STX Last post on 6/12/12 at 4:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- burson new soloist headphone amp Last post on 5/23/14 at 12:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical fidelity M1 HPA vs other (< $900) Amps Last post on 2/16/14 at 11:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best solid state amp under $1000 Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
- Headphone Impedance
Burson Audio HA-160 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nice review mate, I cant believe I never saw this b4. 1 very interesting thing to come out of it for me is your assessment of how the AD1000 sound so poor with the burson. This was interesting to me because my AD1000PRM sound amazing with the burson, so this confirms to me that the AD1000PRM must be much closer to the AD2000 sound than the AD1000 sound.
Excellent review. I Enjoy very much the Burson amplifier (connected to the buffer AB-160), it's really a good sounding amplifier; I tried HD650 and AKG K702 both give a detailed and powerful sound with the HA-160. Now waiting for the DAC unit (Alex, from Burson Audio said that this month, November 2010) must be ready. Best regards.
- Burson Audio HA-160 Review
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 26 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: The Stunning McIntosh D100 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 6 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 12 minutes ago
- › Cary Audio SLI 80 - Owners Unite! 12 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)