Having read rave reviews on the SM3 and EM3 Pro, I am very interested in getting a pair of custom earphones from EarSonic. Due to limited budget, I am not able to go straight for the EM3 Pro but since EarSonic offers an upgrade path, I will take my time to upgrade and go for the EM1-iFI first. However, EM1 appears to be the newest in the custom range and has practically no reviews, no matter where I looked. I wish to ask if there is anyone here who owns a pair and will like to share his/her opinion on the SQ or if anyone knows of reviews that I failed to find?
Related Forum Threads
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Passive vs. active crossover Last post on 7/31/12 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help for getting Custom In ears from Japan Last post on 11/28/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Heir Audio 4.A Last post on 5/20/13 at 9:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Filing down Custom IEMS Last post on 7/24/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Who/what? I'd like to thank Rhapsodio for sending the 2v1 our way for a tour, along with the Shozy amp. Australia isn't exactly a hot electronics place First off - Rhapsodio is a young IEM...
The below review is a summary of a full comparison of the AD1000X to the AD900X and Sony MA900 found...
Seeking Opinions on EarSonics EM1-iFIpost #1 of 26/13/10 at 5:15amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 28/21/11 at 9:10am
Not very good IMO. Plus, I have a problem with noise isolation due to the fact the 'phones do not reach into the 2nd bend of the ear canal, causing them to lose seal rather easily, compared to most other customs.
The sound signature is neutral, quality is OK but not very good for the price.
OT: can I ask you about your 1964's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Seeking Opinions on EarSonics EM1-iFI
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 46 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Why would anyone want just one headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5 portable amplifier appreciation + discussion thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Can you buy braided cloth stereo cable for headphones? 5 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › Best keyboards for gaming! 6 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe