Having read rave reviews on the SM3 and EM3 Pro, I am very interested in getting a pair of custom earphones from EarSonic. Due to limited budget, I am not able to go straight for the EM3 Pro but since EarSonic offers an upgrade path, I will take my time to upgrade and go for the EM1-iFI first. However, EM1 appears to be the newest in the custom range and has practically no reviews, no matter where I looked. I wish to ask if there is anyone here who owns a pair and will like to share his/her opinion on the SQ or if anyone knows of reviews that I failed to find?
Related Forum Threads
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Passive vs. active crossover Last post on 9/19/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help for getting Custom In ears from Japan Last post on 11/28/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Filing down Custom IEMS Last post on 7/24/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
Seeking Opinions on EarSonics EM1-iFIpost #1 of 26/13/10 at 5:15amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 28/21/11 at 9:10am
Not very good IMO. Plus, I have a problem with noise isolation due to the fact the 'phones do not reach into the 2nd bend of the ear canal, causing them to lose seal rather easily, compared to most other customs.
The sound signature is neutral, quality is OK but not very good for the price.
OT: can I ask you about your 1964's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Seeking Opinions on EarSonics EM1-iFI
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure se215 19 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Comparison / Review: A tale of two flagships – T1 vs HD800 6 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 6 minutes ago
- › Bose QC25s vs these .. 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)