Having read rave reviews on the SM3 and EM3 Pro, I am very interested in getting a pair of custom earphones from EarSonic. Due to limited budget, I am not able to go straight for the EM3 Pro but since EarSonic offers an upgrade path, I will take my time to upgrade and go for the EM1-iFI first. However, EM1 appears to be the newest in the custom range and has practically no reviews, no matter where I looked. I wish to ask if there is anyone here who owns a pair and will like to share his/her opinion on the SQ or if anyone knows of reviews that I failed to find?
Related Forum Threads
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Passive vs. active crossover Last post on 9/19/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help for getting Custom In ears from Japan Last post on 11/28/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Filing down Custom IEMS Last post on 7/24/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
Seeking Opinions on EarSonics EM1-iFIpost #1 of 26/13/10 at 5:15amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 28/21/11 at 9:10am
Not very good IMO. Plus, I have a problem with noise isolation due to the fact the 'phones do not reach into the 2nd bend of the ear canal, causing them to lose seal rather easily, compared to most other customs.
The sound signature is neutral, quality is OK but not very good for the price.
OT: can I ask you about your 1964's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Seeking Opinions on EarSonics EM1-iFI
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 3 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 13 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 18 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90 buyers remorse 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 3 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2