Having read rave reviews on the SM3 and EM3 Pro, I am very interested in getting a pair of custom earphones from EarSonic. Due to limited budget, I am not able to go straight for the EM3 Pro but since EarSonic offers an upgrade path, I will take my time to upgrade and go for the EM1-iFI first. However, EM1 appears to be the newest in the custom range and has practically no reviews, no matter where I looked. I wish to ask if there is anyone here who owns a pair and will like to share his/her opinion on the SQ or if anyone knows of reviews that I failed to find?
Related Forum Threads
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Passive vs. active crossover Last post on 9/19/14 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help for getting Custom In ears from Japan Last post on 11/28/12 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Filing down Custom IEMS Last post on 7/24/12 at 4:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
Seeking Opinions on EarSonics EM1-iFIpost #1 of 26/13/10 at 5:15amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 28/21/11 at 9:10am
Not very good IMO. Plus, I have a problem with noise isolation due to the fact the 'phones do not reach into the 2nd bend of the ear canal, causing them to lose seal rather easily, compared to most other customs.
The sound signature is neutral, quality is OK but not very good for the price.
OT: can I ask you about your 1964's?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Seeking Opinions on EarSonics EM1-iFI
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Questyle QP1 7 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 10 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Objectivists board room 55 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Definitive technology (DefTech) symphony 1 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 3 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)