This is becoming really interesting. I love the new look, and the cable looks sexy. Impressive design, impressive sound. What more could you ask for.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP] Last post on 1/14/14 at 5:06pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiMAN: Here to stay or FOTM? Last post on 9/8/13 at 11:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones at HeadAmp - Available now (Audeze, Stax, HIFIMAN HE-400 in stock) Last post on 7/3/13 at 12:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Review: Hifiman HE-6/EF-6: An Elite Headphone System, Under One Roof Last post on 12/1/14 at 9:47am in High-end Audio Forum
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:02 pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HE-6 Loaner Program - Page 57
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Also after 5 months of having a prototype and now having a production model for nearly a month we should have some sort of idea concerning retail price and official release date and/or a pre-order list, which according tothe thread in the main headphone forum there is a private pre-order list already underway.
I'm just a little irritated at the whole thing.
They want to make the best headphone with suggestions of those who tried it. You shouldn't blame them for that. I personally wouldn't want to rush anyone, better to wait a bit longer and have a superior product. Maybe they haven't decided on the price should be or the price of the preorder or the price for those who already own any existing headphones from them. While the preorder might already exist and I'm with you on this one that it shouldn't be "private", the price might still be unknown to the people that are on that list.
Unless things have changed, these beautiful puppies are going to MSRP for $1495, have a 2 month pre-offering sale of $995,
and cost $895 for any loyal Head-Direct customers who have previously purchased the HE-5 or HE-5LE's.
So whatever category it is that you fit in, the most that you will spend is a grand, and if you are anything like me (lover of fine sounding headphones and music), you will have the have the opportunity to add these to your stable for $899.
They are currently being produced, and as soon as enough are made (whatever enough is, according to Nankai), the ordering process will start very soon.
You will have these lovelies in your hands and on your head before you can say "supercalifragilisticexpealidocious."
It's all cool. Life is too short to sweat the details. As with all products that we covet and then buy, all is forgotten, a week after we have them on our heads, playing our favorite music, ridiculously late into the wee hours of the morning.
Life is good.
Any ideas about this pre-order list we've heard about?
Btw, it's an L in my name not an I.
Edited by Maxvla - 10/27/10 at 12:38pm
"supercalifragilisticexpealidocious" "supercalifragilisticexpealidocious" "supercalifragilisticexpealidocious"; didn't work
I can appreciate both points of view. It is indeed irritating that HiFiMAN can't make their own price/release date announcements (what are they afraid of?), and that the loaner program seems so inequitable; I'm glad it's not just me. But I do appreciate the need to get things right as opposed to the LCD-2 approach, which is to make adjustments to their flagship product on the fly after it has been released. If anything they are getting very good at building anticipation...
Life is indeed short; we could all be dead before these puppies are released into the wild so that concept goes both ways
Edited by grokit - 10/27/10 at 1:55pm
Which is why we need perfect headphones now because we all know that once the perfect transducer lines up with it's chosen human form we become one and death is not possible.
Aaron, the production HE6 is excellent for female vocals! I am listening to Roberta Gambarini and Melissa Morgan ... lovely, just lovely. I am using a Red Wine Audio Isabella LFP-V Edition feeding a Signature 30.2 LFP-V Edition. Files are Apple Lossless. Cheers
from that picture they look damaged on the cup.
Where? All I see is glossy reflections.
Also is the production using brown leather on top and black on the bottom of the headband? Might have to figure out if I can get one all black since the cups no longer have brown leather. The brown on top looks out of place.
- HE-6 Loaner Program
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › I'm looking for an all around great pair of headphones. 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue 1 ( Ur Thoughts ) 8 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] HifiMan RE400 ‘Waterline’ – The New Reference 8 minutes ago
- › Track ID: Dub Reggae with female vocals? [FREE download inside] 9 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 329 IEMs compared (Tekfusion Twinwoofers added... 9 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 11 minutes ago
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)