Can anyone here recommend replacement/upgrade JVC FXC50 Tips? I've been using the small ones, I lost one medium tip as soon as I got them and the large are too large for me. I think the medium fit well so anything that size or smaller is cool.
Related Forum Threads
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXC50 Micro HD alternative? Last post on 9/1/10 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert! JVC HA-FXC50 in-ears for $4.99. Last post on 9/2/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dilemma! Budget warm IEMs - help required Last post on 11/3/12 at 9:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapo Gym Phones. Last post on 8/24/11 at 4:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
JVC FXC50 Tips?post #1 of 76/12/10 at 1:35amThread Starterpost #2 of 76/12/10 at 6:05pmThread Starterpost #3 of 76/12/10 at 7:44pm
They aren't very popular so I don't think a whole lot of people can answer your question. I think the only replacement tips I ever tried were Comply T400s and they worked well. Most 5.5mm silicone tips should fit but I can't recommend a particular set because manufacturers sometimes like to make the bores of their tips smaller than the nozzle size they were designed for and stretching them over the FXC50 might ruin them.
If it helps someone else make a recommendation, the stock FXC50 tips are identical to Hippo Shrooms tips.post #4 of 76/12/10 at 8:24pm
You can order replacement tips at the JVC store, However, I too lost a tip a while ago, so I just ordered another FXC50. they go on sale quite often at newegg for 14.99, or they have even been as low as 12.99, free shipping. I have since upgraded to the FXC80, which uses the same tips, use the same driver, but sound better and are sturdier, ( never had a problem with the FXC50's).post #5 of 76/13/10 at 2:37amThread Starter
Thanks guys, Joker in a couple days I would have pm'ed you about it but it wasn't that urgent. T-400 though, I think I'll try that.
Edited by buddhashenglong - 6/13/10 at 2:43ampost #6 of 76/13/10 at 9:15am
Hi buddhasenglong :)
I have the tips from my FX50. They broke but I saved the tips. I can mail them to you if you want. If the shipping costs are reasonably low (from Spain to Colorado) you don't need to pay anything. Otherwise I'll tell you the shipping costs before sending anything, just to make sure the tips are worth it.
I washed them before putting them on a box, but I didn't dissinfect them thorougly. You may want to use hibiscrub or something like that.
About my reputation, I'm afraid I haven't made any business with people here, so you will have to take my word if you finally have to pay the shipping costs.
PM if you're interested.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FXC50 Tips?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 1 minute ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 1 minute ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › The Official JRPG Thread (aka Japanese Role Playing Games) 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 598 vs 518 - The $100 difference really worth? (open to suggestions) 6 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)