Can anyone here recommend replacement/upgrade JVC FXC50 Tips? I've been using the small ones, I lost one medium tip as soon as I got them and the large are too large for me. I think the medium fit well so anything that size or smaller is cool.
Related Forum Threads
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXC50 Micro HD alternative? Last post on 9/1/10 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert! JVC HA-FXC50 in-ears for $4.99. Last post on 9/2/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dilemma! Budget warm IEMs - help required Last post on 11/3/12 at 9:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapo Gym Phones. Last post on 8/24/11 at 4:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
JVC FXC50 Tips?post #1 of 76/12/10 at 1:35amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 76/12/10 at 6:05pmThread Starterpost #3 of 76/12/10 at 7:44pm
They aren't very popular so I don't think a whole lot of people can answer your question. I think the only replacement tips I ever tried were Comply T400s and they worked well. Most 5.5mm silicone tips should fit but I can't recommend a particular set because manufacturers sometimes like to make the bores of their tips smaller than the nozzle size they were designed for and stretching them over the FXC50 might ruin them.
If it helps someone else make a recommendation, the stock FXC50 tips are identical to Hippo Shrooms tips.post #4 of 76/12/10 at 8:24pm
You can order replacement tips at the JVC store, However, I too lost a tip a while ago, so I just ordered another FXC50. they go on sale quite often at newegg for 14.99, or they have even been as low as 12.99, free shipping. I have since upgraded to the FXC80, which uses the same tips, use the same driver, but sound better and are sturdier, ( never had a problem with the FXC50's).post #5 of 76/13/10 at 2:37amThread Starter
Thanks guys, Joker in a couple days I would have pm'ed you about it but it wasn't that urgent. T-400 though, I think I'll try that.
Edited by buddhashenglong - 6/13/10 at 2:43ampost #6 of 76/13/10 at 9:15am
Hi buddhasenglong :)
I have the tips from my FX50. They broke but I saved the tips. I can mail them to you if you want. If the shipping costs are reasonably low (from Spain to Colorado) you don't need to pay anything. Otherwise I'll tell you the shipping costs before sending anything, just to make sure the tips are worth it.
I washed them before putting them on a box, but I didn't dissinfect them thorougly. You may want to use hibiscrub or something like that.
About my reputation, I'm afraid I haven't made any business with people here, so you will have to take my word if you finally have to pay the shipping costs.
PM if you're interested.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FXC50 Tips?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 17 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 33 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Dark Voice 339 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 11 minutes ago
- › Stax sr-007 omega II MK1 s/n 704XX for Stax sr-009 13 minutes ago
- › Havi B6 ! 15 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3