Can anyone here recommend replacement/upgrade JVC FXC50 Tips? I've been using the small ones, I lost one medium tip as soon as I got them and the large are too large for me. I think the medium fit well so anything that size or smaller is cool.
Related Forum Threads
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXC50 Micro HD alternative? Last post on 9/1/10 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert! JVC HA-FXC50 in-ears for $4.99. Last post on 9/2/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dilemma! Budget warm IEMs - help required Last post on 11/3/12 at 9:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapo Gym Phones. Last post on 8/24/11 at 4:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
FiiO Mont Blanc for IEM When you pick up the Mont Blanc you feel like you have something substantial in your hand. Not that is is overly heavy, no, it is conveys the impression that this thing...
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
JVC FXC50 Tips?post #1 of 76/12/10 at 1:35amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 76/12/10 at 6:05pmThread Starterpost #3 of 76/12/10 at 7:44pm
They aren't very popular so I don't think a whole lot of people can answer your question. I think the only replacement tips I ever tried were Comply T400s and they worked well. Most 5.5mm silicone tips should fit but I can't recommend a particular set because manufacturers sometimes like to make the bores of their tips smaller than the nozzle size they were designed for and stretching them over the FXC50 might ruin them.
If it helps someone else make a recommendation, the stock FXC50 tips are identical to Hippo Shrooms tips.post #4 of 76/12/10 at 8:24pm
You can order replacement tips at the JVC store, However, I too lost a tip a while ago, so I just ordered another FXC50. they go on sale quite often at newegg for 14.99, or they have even been as low as 12.99, free shipping. I have since upgraded to the FXC80, which uses the same tips, use the same driver, but sound better and are sturdier, ( never had a problem with the FXC50's).post #5 of 76/13/10 at 2:37amThread Starter
Thanks guys, Joker in a couple days I would have pm'ed you about it but it wasn't that urgent. T-400 though, I think I'll try that.
Edited by buddhashenglong - 6/13/10 at 2:43ampost #6 of 76/13/10 at 9:15am
Hi buddhasenglong :)
I have the tips from my FX50. They broke but I saved the tips. I can mail them to you if you want. If the shipping costs are reasonably low (from Spain to Colorado) you don't need to pay anything. Otherwise I'll tell you the shipping costs before sending anything, just to make sure the tips are worth it.
I washed them before putting them on a box, but I didn't dissinfect them thorougly. You may want to use hibiscrub or something like that.
About my reputation, I'm afraid I haven't made any business with people here, so you will have to take my word if you finally have to pay the shipping costs.
PM if you're interested.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FXC50 Tips?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 17 seconds ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 17 seconds ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Looking to get a USB DAC for around $300 57 seconds ago
- › NVX XPT100 (HM5 clone) - nonexistent bass, tinny and artificial... 1 minute ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › replacing my DT-770 250ohms with what?!? 1 minute ago
- › Best Headphones, or Earbuds Under $30 1 minute ago
- › Headphones around $200 CAD 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)