Can anyone here recommend replacement/upgrade JVC FXC50 Tips? I've been using the small ones, I lost one medium tip as soon as I got them and the large are too large for me. I think the medium fit well so anything that size or smaller is cool.
Related Forum Threads
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXC50 Micro HD alternative? Last post on 9/1/10 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert! JVC HA-FXC50 in-ears for $4.99. Last post on 9/2/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dilemma! Budget warm IEMs - help required Last post on 11/3/12 at 9:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapo Gym Phones. Last post on 8/24/11 at 4:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
With thanks to @alexsv of WyWires and @ejong7 my esteemed friend and headfier extraordinaire, I have the privilege of bringing to the UK the WyWires Red Headphone Cable. I have been sent these all...
Jomo4 The full and long review can be found here: LINK Website: jomoaudio.com Product page: Link Specifications: o Quad Balanced Armature Drivers: 1 x...
-Introduction- The last encounter I had with Advanced Sound was a decent while ago, right around the release of their first IEM, the M4. That was their freshmen release, and...
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
JVC FXC50 Tips?post #1 of 76/12/10 at 1:35amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 76/12/10 at 6:05pmThread Starterpost #3 of 76/12/10 at 7:44pm
They aren't very popular so I don't think a whole lot of people can answer your question. I think the only replacement tips I ever tried were Comply T400s and they worked well. Most 5.5mm silicone tips should fit but I can't recommend a particular set because manufacturers sometimes like to make the bores of their tips smaller than the nozzle size they were designed for and stretching them over the FXC50 might ruin them.
If it helps someone else make a recommendation, the stock FXC50 tips are identical to Hippo Shrooms tips.post #4 of 76/12/10 at 8:24pm
You can order replacement tips at the JVC store, However, I too lost a tip a while ago, so I just ordered another FXC50. they go on sale quite often at newegg for 14.99, or they have even been as low as 12.99, free shipping. I have since upgraded to the FXC80, which uses the same tips, use the same driver, but sound better and are sturdier, ( never had a problem with the FXC50's).post #5 of 76/13/10 at 2:37amThread Starter
Thanks guys, Joker in a couple days I would have pm'ed you about it but it wasn't that urgent. T-400 though, I think I'll try that.
Edited by buddhashenglong - 6/13/10 at 2:43ampost #6 of 76/13/10 at 9:15am
Hi buddhasenglong :)
I have the tips from my FX50. They broke but I saved the tips. I can mail them to you if you want. If the shipping costs are reasonably low (from Spain to Colorado) you don't need to pay anything. Otherwise I'll tell you the shipping costs before sending anything, just to make sure the tips are worth it.
I washed them before putting them on a box, but I didn't dissinfect them thorougly. You may want to use hibiscrub or something like that.
About my reputation, I'm afraid I haven't made any business with people here, so you will have to take my word if you finally have to pay the shipping costs.
PM if you're interested.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FXC50 Tips?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 29 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 2 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8.2 and Ei.XX 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 5 minutes ago
- › The All New Pioneer XDP-300R - 2xES9018K2M, 2.5" Balanced, Android... 5 minutes ago
- › WyWires Red Headphone Cable by Takeanidea
- › Jomo Audio Jomo4 by Zelda
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...