Can anyone here recommend replacement/upgrade JVC FXC50 Tips? I've been using the small ones, I lost one medium tip as soon as I got them and the large are too large for me. I think the medium fit well so anything that size or smaller is cool.
Related Forum Threads
- Quick! Best cheap JVC in ear for Drum & Bass/Bassy Music. Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXC50 Micro HD alternative? Last post on 9/1/10 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert! JVC HA-FXC50 in-ears for $4.99. Last post on 9/2/10 at 7:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dilemma! Budget warm IEMs - help required Last post on 11/3/12 at 9:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapo Gym Phones. Last post on 8/24/11 at 4:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
JVC FXC50 Tips?post #1 of 76/12/10 at 1:35amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 76/12/10 at 6:05pmThread Starterpost #3 of 76/12/10 at 7:44pm
They aren't very popular so I don't think a whole lot of people can answer your question. I think the only replacement tips I ever tried were Comply T400s and they worked well. Most 5.5mm silicone tips should fit but I can't recommend a particular set because manufacturers sometimes like to make the bores of their tips smaller than the nozzle size they were designed for and stretching them over the FXC50 might ruin them.
If it helps someone else make a recommendation, the stock FXC50 tips are identical to Hippo Shrooms tips.post #4 of 76/12/10 at 8:24pm
You can order replacement tips at the JVC store, However, I too lost a tip a while ago, so I just ordered another FXC50. they go on sale quite often at newegg for 14.99, or they have even been as low as 12.99, free shipping. I have since upgraded to the FXC80, which uses the same tips, use the same driver, but sound better and are sturdier, ( never had a problem with the FXC50's).post #5 of 76/13/10 at 2:37amThread Starter
Thanks guys, Joker in a couple days I would have pm'ed you about it but it wasn't that urgent. T-400 though, I think I'll try that.
Edited by buddhashenglong - 6/13/10 at 2:43ampost #6 of 76/13/10 at 9:15am
Hi buddhasenglong :)
I have the tips from my FX50. They broke but I saved the tips. I can mail them to you if you want. If the shipping costs are reasonably low (from Spain to Colorado) you don't need to pay anything. Otherwise I'll tell you the shipping costs before sending anything, just to make sure the tips are worth it.
I washed them before putting them on a box, but I didn't dissinfect them thorougly. You may want to use hibiscrub or something like that.
About my reputation, I'm afraid I haven't made any business with people here, so you will have to take my word if you finally have to pay the shipping costs.
PM if you're interested.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FXC50 Tips?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Neutron vs Poweramp 9 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 9 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 10 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 10 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › A little about the Campfire Audio Jupiter 13 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...