DEAL ALERT !! http://deals.woot.com/sellout
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › DEAL ALERT !! M6
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- best $10, or $20 headphones/earbuds/inear/whatever Last post on 3/11/14 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert: MeelectronicM6 with discount code Last post on 9/16/10 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Exercize Headphones Last post on 9/13/10 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
DEAL ALERT !! M6post #1 of 56/11/10 at 4:28amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 56/11/10 at 4:33ampost #3 of 56/11/10 at 7:17ampost #4 of 56/11/10 at 7:37amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DEAL ALERT !! M6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3497 Active Users (644 Members and 2853 Guests)
- › Best headphones for classical music 14 seconds ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 17 seconds ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 37 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 37 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Westone um 30 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)