She looks like a porn star I "know".
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey (@Salsera) for considering me to actually review the Brainwavz S5. My deepest gratitude...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Hey, what headphones are these? - Page 2post #16 of 286/12/10 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 286/12/10 at 1:39pmpost #18 of 286/12/10 at 1:45pmpost #19 of 286/12/10 at 2:14pmpost #20 of 286/12/10 at 3:32pm
I thought so at first, but if you look at the pads and headband, it's different. This is why I don't think it's the TIs..
post #21 of 286/12/10 at 6:54pmpost #22 of 286/12/10 at 7:25pmpost #23 of 287/23/10 at 9:31pmpost #24 of 287/24/10 at 7:54ampost #25 of 287/24/10 at 8:30amQuote:
I don't see the resemblance. At all.
The HDJ-900 doesn't exist to my knowledge, a quick Google search proved that right, I think. Unless you can provide a picture...
HDJ-2000post #26 of 287/24/10 at 10:11ampost #27 of 287/24/10 at 12:25pmQuote:
You're just joking, right? I hope you're kidding. Otherwise, we will make fun of you for ages. :P
As for the person who wasn't sure if they were Skullcandies because the pads look different, all Skullcandy T.I. models come with a second pair of earpads that're usually another color (I know this because I own the Tokidoki Skullcandy T.I.'s, and they come with extra earpads that're white as opposed to the default purple ones with the Tokidoki art print on them). So I'm sure they just put the darker colored pads on them for the photograph.
Edited by Dice Cat - 7/24/10 at 12:28pmpost #28 of 287/25/10 at 1:03amQuote:
Are you looking at the same picture..?
cause hdj1000 and hdj2000 has no white in any part of their headphone...
and hdj900..? do they exist..?
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New AKG K701 (Without Bumps - Original Manufactured Condition from... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 2 minutes ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Best UIEM to run with 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 8 minutes ago
- › Calyx M Unboxing 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)