She looks like a porn star I "know".
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Having those for 5 months, I am very impressed as they openned up really with my senheiser momentum after some burn in. I use them with my laptop (pc). This review will be about the VERY good...
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Hey, what headphones are these? - Page 2post #16 of 286/12/10 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 286/12/10 at 1:39pmpost #18 of 286/12/10 at 1:45pmpost #19 of 286/12/10 at 2:14pmpost #20 of 286/12/10 at 3:32pm
I thought so at first, but if you look at the pads and headband, it's different. This is why I don't think it's the TIs..
post #21 of 286/12/10 at 6:54pmpost #22 of 286/12/10 at 7:25pmpost #23 of 287/23/10 at 9:31pmpost #24 of 287/24/10 at 7:54ampost #25 of 287/24/10 at 8:30amQuote:
I don't see the resemblance. At all.
The HDJ-900 doesn't exist to my knowledge, a quick Google search proved that right, I think. Unless you can provide a picture...
HDJ-2000post #26 of 287/24/10 at 10:11ampost #27 of 287/24/10 at 12:25pmQuote:
You're just joking, right? I hope you're kidding. Otherwise, we will make fun of you for ages. :P
As for the person who wasn't sure if they were Skullcandies because the pads look different, all Skullcandy T.I. models come with a second pair of earpads that're usually another color (I know this because I own the Tokidoki Skullcandy T.I.'s, and they come with extra earpads that're white as opposed to the default purple ones with the Tokidoki art print on them). So I'm sure they just put the darker colored pads on them for the photograph.
Edited by Dice Cat - 7/24/10 at 12:28pmpost #28 of 287/25/10 at 1:03amQuote:
Are you looking at the same picture..?
cause hdj1000 and hdj2000 has no white in any part of their headphone...
and hdj900..? do they exist..?
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 46 seconds ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need Advice on second headphone! 2 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.5 - Western Sydney Fi-Fest! 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. User Card - uploaded! (page 88) 3 minutes ago
- › What is the best SILICONE ciem on the market 3 minutes ago
- › Super high efficiency drivers for DIY helmet speaker setup? 3 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 5 minutes ago
- › Best sub-$200 in-ears? Replacing Reference S4i 6 minutes ago
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)