She looks like a porn star I "know".
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Hey, what headphones are these? - Page 2post #16 of 286/12/10 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 286/12/10 at 1:39pmpost #18 of 286/12/10 at 1:45pmpost #19 of 286/12/10 at 2:14pmpost #20 of 286/12/10 at 3:32pm
I thought so at first, but if you look at the pads and headband, it's different. This is why I don't think it's the TIs..
post #21 of 286/12/10 at 6:54pmpost #22 of 286/12/10 at 7:25pmpost #23 of 287/23/10 at 9:31pmpost #24 of 287/24/10 at 7:54ampost #25 of 287/24/10 at 8:30amQuote:
I don't see the resemblance. At all.
The HDJ-900 doesn't exist to my knowledge, a quick Google search proved that right, I think. Unless you can provide a picture...
HDJ-2000post #26 of 287/24/10 at 10:11ampost #27 of 287/24/10 at 12:25pmQuote:
You're just joking, right? I hope you're kidding. Otherwise, we will make fun of you for ages. :P
As for the person who wasn't sure if they were Skullcandies because the pads look different, all Skullcandy T.I. models come with a second pair of earpads that're usually another color (I know this because I own the Tokidoki Skullcandy T.I.'s, and they come with extra earpads that're white as opposed to the default purple ones with the Tokidoki art print on them). So I'm sure they just put the darker colored pads on them for the photograph.
Edited by Dice Cat - 7/24/10 at 12:28pmpost #28 of 287/25/10 at 1:03amQuote:
Are you looking at the same picture..?
cause hdj1000 and hdj2000 has no white in any part of their headphone...
and hdj900..? do they exist..?
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Is Koss Porta pro endgame? What are similar headphones or above? 12 seconds ago
- › Ifi ICAN Micro SE 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › HRT Music Streamer ii+ 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...