She looks like a porn star I "know".
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
Hey, what headphones are these? - Page 2post #16 of 286/12/10 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 286/12/10 at 1:39pmpost #18 of 286/12/10 at 1:45pmpost #19 of 286/12/10 at 2:14pmpost #20 of 286/12/10 at 3:32pm
I thought so at first, but if you look at the pads and headband, it's different. This is why I don't think it's the TIs..
post #21 of 286/12/10 at 6:54pmpost #22 of 286/12/10 at 7:25pmpost #23 of 287/23/10 at 9:31pmpost #24 of 287/24/10 at 7:54ampost #25 of 287/24/10 at 8:30amQuote:
I don't see the resemblance. At all.
The HDJ-900 doesn't exist to my knowledge, a quick Google search proved that right, I think. Unless you can provide a picture...
HDJ-2000post #26 of 287/24/10 at 10:11ampost #27 of 287/24/10 at 12:25pmQuote:
You're just joking, right? I hope you're kidding. Otherwise, we will make fun of you for ages. :P
As for the person who wasn't sure if they were Skullcandies because the pads look different, all Skullcandy T.I. models come with a second pair of earpads that're usually another color (I know this because I own the Tokidoki Skullcandy T.I.'s, and they come with extra earpads that're white as opposed to the default purple ones with the Tokidoki art print on them). So I'm sure they just put the darker colored pads on them for the photograph.
Edited by Dice Cat - 7/24/10 at 12:28pmpost #28 of 287/25/10 at 1:03amQuote:
Are you looking at the same picture..?
cause hdj1000 and hdj2000 has no white in any part of their headphone...
and hdj900..? do they exist..?
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ampsandsound Mogwai Tube Headphone/Speaker Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 5 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...