She looks like a porn star I "know".
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Hey, what headphones are these? - Page 2post #16 of 286/12/10 at 1:32pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 286/12/10 at 1:39pmpost #18 of 286/12/10 at 1:45pmpost #19 of 286/12/10 at 2:14pmpost #20 of 286/12/10 at 3:32pm
I thought so at first, but if you look at the pads and headband, it's different. This is why I don't think it's the TIs..
post #21 of 286/12/10 at 6:54pmpost #22 of 286/12/10 at 7:25pmpost #23 of 287/23/10 at 9:31pmpost #24 of 287/24/10 at 7:54ampost #25 of 287/24/10 at 8:30amQuote:
I don't see the resemblance. At all.
The HDJ-900 doesn't exist to my knowledge, a quick Google search proved that right, I think. Unless you can provide a picture...
HDJ-2000post #26 of 287/24/10 at 10:11ampost #27 of 287/24/10 at 12:25pmQuote:
You're just joking, right? I hope you're kidding. Otherwise, we will make fun of you for ages. :P
As for the person who wasn't sure if they were Skullcandies because the pads look different, all Skullcandy T.I. models come with a second pair of earpads that're usually another color (I know this because I own the Tokidoki Skullcandy T.I.'s, and they come with extra earpads that're white as opposed to the default purple ones with the Tokidoki art print on them). So I'm sure they just put the darker colored pads on them for the photograph.
Edited by Dice Cat - 7/24/10 at 12:28pmpost #28 of 287/25/10 at 1:03amQuote:
Are you looking at the same picture..?
cause hdj1000 and hdj2000 has no white in any part of their headphone...
and hdj900..? do they exist..?
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 11 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 29 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for a compact, single-box solution for the HD600?... 59 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for portables <$400 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)