- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
Hey, what headphones are these?post #1 of 286/10/10 at 9:17pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 286/10/10 at 9:18pm
Jesus no. Those LOOK like Skullcandy GI/TI/White Elephants or some other stupid name.
She's literally begging for someone to take them off her head.
edit: I think I'm wrong... Those may be something else...
Might they be in the Sony family?
Sony V700 or V700DJ? Some other variant?
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/10/10 at 9:33pmpost #3 of 286/10/10 at 11:43pmThread Starter
Hmm, they look similar but I don't think they are sony. Couldn't find any images of any sony version headphone that looked like that.
The part that lets the cups swivel looks a lot lower on the cans in the image.post #4 of 286/10/10 at 11:59pm
That's because they are swiveled outward in your image. I think if you swivel the V700s outward, you might be surprised at how close they look to your image.
As for the position of the swivel, they both look exactly like they are positioning where it cuts the cups in half.
The main differences I see are the colors, and cables themselves.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/11/10 at 12:01ampost #5 of 286/11/10 at 12:26ampost #6 of 286/11/10 at 12:58ampost #7 of 286/11/10 at 12:59ampost #8 of 286/11/10 at 1:12ampost #9 of 286/11/10 at 1:25ampost #10 of 286/11/10 at 1:28ampost #11 of 286/12/10 at 7:38ampost #12 of 286/12/10 at 8:57ampost #13 of 286/12/10 at 10:38ampost #14 of 286/12/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 16 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W500 Hybrid Flagship Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Beyer MMX300s vs Senn HD600s - Can you compare? 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › September 10th, 2016: Arizona Head-Fi Meet Q3 2016 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › ath a900x cheaper alternative please help 9 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...