- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Hey, what headphones are these?post #1 of 286/10/10 at 9:17pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 286/10/10 at 9:18pm
Jesus no. Those LOOK like Skullcandy GI/TI/White Elephants or some other stupid name.
She's literally begging for someone to take them off her head.
edit: I think I'm wrong... Those may be something else...
Might they be in the Sony family?
Sony V700 or V700DJ? Some other variant?
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/10/10 at 9:33pmpost #3 of 286/10/10 at 11:43pmThread Starter
Hmm, they look similar but I don't think they are sony. Couldn't find any images of any sony version headphone that looked like that.
The part that lets the cups swivel looks a lot lower on the cans in the image.post #4 of 286/10/10 at 11:59pm
That's because they are swiveled outward in your image. I think if you swivel the V700s outward, you might be surprised at how close they look to your image.
As for the position of the swivel, they both look exactly like they are positioning where it cuts the cups in half.
The main differences I see are the colors, and cables themselves.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/11/10 at 12:01ampost #5 of 286/11/10 at 12:26ampost #6 of 286/11/10 at 12:58ampost #7 of 286/11/10 at 12:59ampost #8 of 286/11/10 at 1:12ampost #9 of 286/11/10 at 1:25ampost #10 of 286/11/10 at 1:28ampost #11 of 286/12/10 at 7:38ampost #12 of 286/12/10 at 8:57ampost #13 of 286/12/10 at 10:38ampost #14 of 286/12/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 15 seconds ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 23 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 29 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Extention of hifi system with suitable serious headphones 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Ray Samuels Audio Dark Star US Version 120 Volt 1 minute ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...