- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had the privilege of giving a listen to these beauties through work, and let me tell you, I'm thankful for it. I'll go through the gamut on this and tell you about packaging, comfort, sound,...
I am by no means an audiophile nor do I call myself one. My experience with quality audio products is very limited and so is my vocabulary on this topic. That being said I took a pair of these...
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
Hey, what headphones are these?post #1 of 286/10/10 at 9:17pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 286/10/10 at 9:18pm
Jesus no. Those LOOK like Skullcandy GI/TI/White Elephants or some other stupid name.
She's literally begging for someone to take them off her head.
edit: I think I'm wrong... Those may be something else...
Might they be in the Sony family?
Sony V700 or V700DJ? Some other variant?
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/10/10 at 9:33pmpost #3 of 286/10/10 at 11:43pmThread Starter
Hmm, they look similar but I don't think they are sony. Couldn't find any images of any sony version headphone that looked like that.
The part that lets the cups swivel looks a lot lower on the cans in the image.post #4 of 286/10/10 at 11:59pm
That's because they are swiveled outward in your image. I think if you swivel the V700s outward, you might be surprised at how close they look to your image.
As for the position of the swivel, they both look exactly like they are positioning where it cuts the cups in half.
The main differences I see are the colors, and cables themselves.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/11/10 at 12:01ampost #5 of 286/11/10 at 12:26ampost #6 of 286/11/10 at 12:58ampost #7 of 286/11/10 at 12:59ampost #8 of 286/11/10 at 1:12ampost #9 of 286/11/10 at 1:25ampost #10 of 286/11/10 at 1:28ampost #11 of 286/12/10 at 7:38ampost #12 of 286/12/10 at 8:57ampost #13 of 286/12/10 at 10:38ampost #14 of 286/12/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 15 seconds ago
- › Best Computer Audio Player Software? 31 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 37 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by jasonwdonnelly
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by JonnyA
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear