- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
Hey, what headphones are these?post #1 of 286/10/10 at 9:17pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 286/10/10 at 9:18pm
Jesus no. Those LOOK like Skullcandy GI/TI/White Elephants or some other stupid name.
She's literally begging for someone to take them off her head.
edit: I think I'm wrong... Those may be something else...
Might they be in the Sony family?
Sony V700 or V700DJ? Some other variant?
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/10/10 at 9:33pmpost #3 of 286/10/10 at 11:43pmThread Starter
Hmm, they look similar but I don't think they are sony. Couldn't find any images of any sony version headphone that looked like that.
The part that lets the cups swivel looks a lot lower on the cans in the image.post #4 of 286/10/10 at 11:59pm
That's because they are swiveled outward in your image. I think if you swivel the V700s outward, you might be surprised at how close they look to your image.
As for the position of the swivel, they both look exactly like they are positioning where it cuts the cups in half.
The main differences I see are the colors, and cables themselves.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/11/10 at 12:01ampost #5 of 286/11/10 at 12:26ampost #6 of 286/11/10 at 12:58ampost #7 of 286/11/10 at 12:59ampost #8 of 286/11/10 at 1:12ampost #9 of 286/11/10 at 1:25ampost #10 of 286/11/10 at 1:28ampost #11 of 286/12/10 at 7:38ampost #12 of 286/12/10 at 8:57ampost #13 of 286/12/10 at 10:38ampost #14 of 286/12/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › Good, cheap starter USB DAC? 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M3 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Really not impressed with my recent Shure 425 purchase? 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3