- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
- brandSkull Candytagged by System, 7/26/10
- productSony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Hey, i'm new....and i've got kind of a skullcandy problem... Last post on 9/29/12 at 10:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones do females find sexy? (gift idea) Last post on 6/29/13 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over the ear closed back headphones for DJing any recommendations? Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphone for games and music on pc Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a sub-$100 pair of headphones that can be driven off my laptop's headphone port... Last post on 6/30/12 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hey, what headphones are these?post #1 of 286/10/10 at 9:17pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 286/10/10 at 9:18pm
Jesus no. Those LOOK like Skullcandy GI/TI/White Elephants or some other stupid name.
She's literally begging for someone to take them off her head.
edit: I think I'm wrong... Those may be something else...
Might they be in the Sony family?
Sony V700 or V700DJ? Some other variant?
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/10/10 at 9:33pmpost #3 of 286/10/10 at 11:43pmThread Starter
Hmm, they look similar but I don't think they are sony. Couldn't find any images of any sony version headphone that looked like that.
The part that lets the cups swivel looks a lot lower on the cans in the image.post #4 of 286/10/10 at 11:59pm
That's because they are swiveled outward in your image. I think if you swivel the V700s outward, you might be surprised at how close they look to your image.
As for the position of the swivel, they both look exactly like they are positioning where it cuts the cups in half.
The main differences I see are the colors, and cables themselves.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/11/10 at 12:01ampost #5 of 286/11/10 at 12:26ampost #6 of 286/11/10 at 12:58ampost #7 of 286/11/10 at 12:59ampost #8 of 286/11/10 at 1:12ampost #9 of 286/11/10 at 1:25ampost #10 of 286/11/10 at 1:28ampost #11 of 286/12/10 at 7:38ampost #12 of 286/12/10 at 8:57ampost #13 of 286/12/10 at 10:38ampost #14 of 286/12/10 at 1:18pmThread Starter
- Hey, what headphones are these?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › closed, full size equivalent to the Shure SE846 for less than $200? 42 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 54 seconds ago
- › Alessandro MS1000 and MS Ultimate - DIY & modding [56K warning] 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! iCLUB memebership card instructions... 4 minutes ago
- › Moxpad X6 First Impressions And Review Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)