I was reading the Meier Audio website and im looking to buy the Meier Cantate for a pair of Denon AH-D5000 headphones and it says "These are the last CANTATE.2 amplifiers produced!!!!!!!!!"
Related Forum Threads
- DAC and Amp for HD800 -- $2,500 Budget Last post on 9/28/10 at 9:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amplifier and DAC Choice Last post on 7/22/11 at 6:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson 160 or Meier Concerto? Last post on 9/20/10 at 5:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone Amp Decision Last post on 4/12/10 at 12:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Concerto? Last post on 7/12/11 at 8:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
- Headphone Impedance
No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think the Concerto(and the Stagedac) has taken the place of the Cantate.2 in the productline.... But if a desktop replacement with DAC/AMP in one is on its way that would be interresting.
I have quite a few B-stock amplifiers left and no plans for a successor yet. I feel that, for the current price, they offer really good value. Therefore don't hesitate when interested.
- No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Audeze LCD3 26 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 30 seconds ago
- › New PC Music Server Build Project - All SSD - No Fans 41 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 2 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3