I was reading the Meier Audio website and im looking to buy the Meier Cantate for a pair of Denon AH-D5000 headphones and it says "These are the last CANTATE.2 amplifiers produced!!!!!!!!!"
Related Forum Threads
- DAC and Amp for HD800 -- $2,500 Budget Last post on 9/28/10 at 9:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amplifier and DAC Choice Last post on 7/22/11 at 6:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson 160 or Meier Concerto? Last post on 9/20/10 at 5:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone Amp Decision Last post on 4/12/10 at 12:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Concerto? Last post on 7/12/11 at 8:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
- Headphone Impedance
No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think the Concerto(and the Stagedac) has taken the place of the Cantate.2 in the productline.... But if a desktop replacement with DAC/AMP in one is on its way that would be interresting.
I have quite a few B-stock amplifiers left and no plans for a successor yet. I feel that, for the current price, they offer really good value. Therefore don't hesitate when interested.
- No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 4 minutes ago
- › Portable Headphones for metal - 120$ 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › What is the Monster "Magnetic FluxTube"? 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)