I was reading the Meier Audio website and im looking to buy the Meier Cantate for a pair of Denon AH-D5000 headphones and it says "These are the last CANTATE.2 amplifiers produced!!!!!!!!!"
Related Forum Threads
- DAC and Amp for HD800 -- $2,500 Budget Last post on 9/28/10 at 9:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amplifier and DAC Choice Last post on 7/22/11 at 6:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Burson 160 or Meier Concerto? Last post on 9/20/10 at 5:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone Amp Decision Last post on 4/12/10 at 12:59pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Concerto? Last post on 7/12/11 at 8:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
- Headphone Impedance
No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think the Concerto(and the Stagedac) has taken the place of the Cantate.2 in the productline.... But if a desktop replacement with DAC/AMP in one is on its way that would be interresting.
I have quite a few B-stock amplifiers left and no plans for a successor yet. I feel that, for the current price, they offer really good value. Therefore don't hesitate when interested.
- No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 16 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-EX650 vs KZ ED9 1 minute ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 3 minutes ago
- › Kennerton ODIN : the revelation 3 minutes ago
- › DAC for HD 598s? 3 minutes ago
- › Apogee Groove Dac / Headphone Amp 7 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 10 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3