Has anyone attempted this yet? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/21/10
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- What are the best clear sounding headphones? Last post on 10/8/12 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones with Good Soundstage and Isolation? Last post on 8/19/12 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new bass headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The Zen 2...
Denon D2000 D7000 Wood Cup swappost #1 of 986/9/10 at 1:15pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 986/9/10 at 1:18pm
I remember reading from somewhere that this is actually not physically possible because way they attach to the body frame are a bit different (someone do correct me if I'm wrong...)post #3 of 986/9/10 at 1:35pmThread Starterpost #4 of 986/9/10 at 2:17pmThread Starterpost #5 of 986/9/10 at 2:24pmpost #6 of 986/9/10 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #7 of 986/9/10 at 2:51pmpost #8 of 986/9/10 at 3:21pmpost #9 of 986/9/10 at 5:45pmThread Starterpost #10 of 986/10/10 at 4:35amThread StarterQuote:
I am hoping the D7K's woodies will produce an improvement over the stock D2K's SQ. I will keep you posted.
Edited by ULTRA-HARMONICS - 6/10/10 at 5:00ampost #11 of 986/10/10 at 4:50amQuote:
Those two pictures never cease to amaze me. Goddamn they are gorgeous.
post #12 of 986/11/10 at 6:09ampost #13 of 986/11/10 at 6:49amQuote:
It is "physically possible" but a little tricky. When one disassembles the thing and compares the factory cups with the wood ones, it is clear where to make some holes into the protrusions in the mahogany, practically with a screwdriver or similar. The mahogany, fortunately, is so easy to work with.
The good news is that I am a woman, and if I have managed to do it, anybody with some common engineering sense should be able to do it as well. :-)
Edited by polarwarrior - 6/11/10 at 6:52ampost #14 of 986/11/10 at 2:11pmThread Starter
- Denon D2000 D7000 Wood Cup swap
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Teac UD 503 DAC (2015 New Release, DXD, DSD256) 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Martian: UM's New 2DD + 2BA Universal-only IEM 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 12 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 12 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 12 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 13 minutes ago
- › Aftermarket IEM Cable List (Now more Visually Stimulating) 13 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › JDS Labs ULTRA SHORT 3.5MM INTERCONNECT CABLE by audiophilefan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...