Has anyone attempted this yet? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/21/10
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 6/18/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/12/10
Related Forum Threads
- What are the best clear sounding headphones? Last post on 10/8/12 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones that play great WITHOUT expensive audio system Last post on 6/23/13 at 8:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Headphones with Good Soundstage and Isolation? Last post on 8/19/12 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new bass headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
Denon D2000 D7000 Wood Cup swappost #1 of 986/9/10 at 1:15pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 986/9/10 at 1:18pm
I remember reading from somewhere that this is actually not physically possible because way they attach to the body frame are a bit different (someone do correct me if I'm wrong...)post #3 of 986/9/10 at 1:35pmThread Starterpost #4 of 986/9/10 at 2:17pmThread Starterpost #5 of 986/9/10 at 2:24pmpost #6 of 986/9/10 at 2:36pmThread Starterpost #7 of 986/9/10 at 2:51pmpost #8 of 986/9/10 at 3:21pmpost #9 of 986/9/10 at 5:45pmThread Starterpost #10 of 986/10/10 at 4:35amThread StarterQuote:
I am hoping the D7K's woodies will produce an improvement over the stock D2K's SQ. I will keep you posted.
Edited by ULTRA-HARMONICS - 6/10/10 at 5:00ampost #11 of 986/10/10 at 4:50amQuote:
Those two pictures never cease to amaze me. Goddamn they are gorgeous.
post #12 of 986/11/10 at 6:09ampost #13 of 986/11/10 at 6:49amQuote:
It is "physically possible" but a little tricky. When one disassembles the thing and compares the factory cups with the wood ones, it is clear where to make some holes into the protrusions in the mahogany, practically with a screwdriver or similar. The mahogany, fortunately, is so easy to work with.
The good news is that I am a woman, and if I have managed to do it, anybody with some common engineering sense should be able to do it as well. :-)
Edited by polarwarrior - 6/11/10 at 6:52ampost #14 of 986/11/10 at 2:11pmThread Starter
- Denon D2000 D7000 Wood Cup swap
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 26 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Recommendation (And Any Accessories Needed)! 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 with old amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)