Good, I hope the Fiio also fixes the problem that I sometimes have when an mp3 file with already heavy bass gets distorted on my ipod ...
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Amperiors? Last post on 5/21/13 at 1:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/29/12 at 6:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Really need a new cable for my HD598s =/ Last post on 9/22/11 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Building a Sennheiser HD 25 Last post on 9/14/11 at 7:13am in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesEdited on 8/16/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Hi End CablesEdited on 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II? - Page 2post #16 of 216/10/10 at 3:05amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 216/10/10 at 5:25pm
In that case Rockbox might offer you features like a usable EQ and crossfeed for soundstage, if your ipod is rockboxable that is
edit: in response to your post before mine, unless you right now use EQs on your ipod i doubt rockbox will fix your distorted bass problem, maybe an amp is the way to go afterall
Edited by Zida - 6/10/10 at 5:27pmpost #18 of 216/11/10 at 6:47amThread Starterpost #19 of 216/11/10 at 6:56ampost #20 of 218/3/10 at 9:50pm
Using them on something better than an iPod Classic would be a good start. A Cowon D2, for example. Lacking that, use a headphone amp that uses the base connection on the iPod instead of the substandard headphone output.
- How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › FS: Mad Dog + Leather ALPHA Pads + Comfort Strap 1 second ago
- › Audio jokes 14 seconds ago
- › I don't know what headphones to get!!! 20 seconds ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi-dentification! 2 minutes ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, May 25, 2013 3 minutes ago
- › Noontec Zoro 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 4 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe