Good, I hope the Fiio also fixes the problem that I sometimes have when an mp3 file with already heavy bass gets distorted on my ipod ...
- categoryCablestagged by System, 8/4/10
- productCardas Sennheiser Replacement Cable For HD580, HD600 & HD650tagged by System, 8/4/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/4/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/4/10
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really need a new cable for my HD598s =/ Last post on 9/22/11 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Building a Sennheiser HD 25 Last post on 9/14/11 at 7:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why don't more headphones have replaceable cables? Last post on 4/29/14 at 1:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II? - Page 2post #16 of 216/10/10 at 3:05amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 216/10/10 at 5:25pm
In that case Rockbox might offer you features like a usable EQ and crossfeed for soundstage, if your ipod is rockboxable that is
edit: in response to your post before mine, unless you right now use EQs on your ipod i doubt rockbox will fix your distorted bass problem, maybe an amp is the way to go afterall
Edited by Zida - 6/10/10 at 5:27pmpost #18 of 216/11/10 at 6:47amThread Starterpost #19 of 216/11/10 at 6:56ampost #20 of 218/3/10 at 9:50pm
Using them on something better than an iPod Classic would be a good start. A Cowon D2, for example. Lacking that, use a headphone amp that uses the base connection on the iPod instead of the substandard headphone output.
- How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 14 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 51 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 2 minutes ago
- › Drowning in amps, I need some recommendations from knowledgeable... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)