Good, I hope the Fiio also fixes the problem that I sometimes have when an mp3 file with already heavy bass gets distorted on my ipod ...
- categoryCablestagged by System, 8/4/10
- productCardas Sennheiser Replacement Cable For HD580, HD600 & HD650tagged by System, 8/4/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/4/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/4/10
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really need a new cable for my HD598s =/ Last post on 9/22/11 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Building a Sennheiser HD 25 Last post on 9/14/11 at 7:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why don't more headphones have replaceable cables? Last post on 4/29/14 at 1:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II? - Page 2post #16 of 216/10/10 at 3:05amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 216/10/10 at 5:25pm
In that case Rockbox might offer you features like a usable EQ and crossfeed for soundstage, if your ipod is rockboxable that is
edit: in response to your post before mine, unless you right now use EQs on your ipod i doubt rockbox will fix your distorted bass problem, maybe an amp is the way to go afterall
Edited by Zida - 6/10/10 at 5:27pmpost #18 of 216/11/10 at 6:47amThread Starterpost #19 of 216/11/10 at 6:56ampost #20 of 218/3/10 at 9:50pm
Using them on something better than an iPod Classic would be a good start. A Cowon D2, for example. Lacking that, use a headphone amp that uses the base connection on the iPod instead of the substandard headphone output.
- How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Xiaomi Piston 3 (2015) 2 seconds ago
- › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity 13 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8? 32 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 42 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 2 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2