Good, I hope the Fiio also fixes the problem that I sometimes have when an mp3 file with already heavy bass gets distorted on my ipod ...
- categoryCablestagged by System, 8/4/10
- productCardas Sennheiser Replacement Cable For HD580, HD600 & HD650tagged by System, 8/4/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/4/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/4/10
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really need a new cable for my HD598s =/ Last post on 9/22/11 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Building a Sennheiser HD 25 Last post on 9/14/11 at 7:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why don't more headphones have replaceable cables? Last post on 4/29/14 at 1:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II? - Page 2post #16 of 216/10/10 at 3:05amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 216/10/10 at 5:25pm
In that case Rockbox might offer you features like a usable EQ and crossfeed for soundstage, if your ipod is rockboxable that is
edit: in response to your post before mine, unless you right now use EQs on your ipod i doubt rockbox will fix your distorted bass problem, maybe an amp is the way to go afterall
Edited by Zida - 6/10/10 at 5:27pmpost #18 of 216/11/10 at 6:47amThread Starterpost #19 of 216/11/10 at 6:56ampost #20 of 218/3/10 at 9:50pm
Using them on something better than an iPod Classic would be a good start. A Cowon D2, for example. Lacking that, use a headphone amp that uses the base connection on the iPod instead of the substandard headphone output.
- How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 58 seconds ago
- › ERGO AMT (Pending) 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 4 minutes ago
- › Cables -- need help 6 minutes ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-EW9 9 minutes ago
- › Balanced cable : what is it and why would i want it? 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3