Good, I hope the Fiio also fixes the problem that I sometimes have when an mp3 file with already heavy bass gets distorted on my ipod ...
- categoryCablestagged by System, 8/4/10
- productCardas Sennheiser Replacement Cable For HD580, HD600 & HD650tagged by System, 8/4/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/4/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/4/10
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 6/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/30/12 at 1:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones handle very fast, complex music better: Sennheiser or Grado? [and NOT just hard... Last post on 7/13/14 at 9:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Really need a new cable for my HD598s =/ Last post on 9/22/11 at 8:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Building a Sennheiser HD 25 Last post on 9/14/11 at 7:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Why don't more headphones have replaceable cables? Last post on 4/29/14 at 1:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 5/24/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II? - Page 2post #16 of 216/10/10 at 3:05amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 216/10/10 at 5:25pm
In that case Rockbox might offer you features like a usable EQ and crossfeed for soundstage, if your ipod is rockboxable that is
edit: in response to your post before mine, unless you right now use EQs on your ipod i doubt rockbox will fix your distorted bass problem, maybe an amp is the way to go afterall
Edited by Zida - 6/10/10 at 5:27pmpost #18 of 216/11/10 at 6:47amThread Starterpost #19 of 216/11/10 at 6:56ampost #20 of 218/3/10 at 9:50pm
Using them on something better than an iPod Classic would be a good start. A Cowon D2, for example. Lacking that, use a headphone amp that uses the base connection on the iPod instead of the substandard headphone output.
- How to improve the sound of Senn's HD-25 II?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › 2-2.5k to put together awesome over ear line up + amp / dac - need... 29 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › Over ear headphones for casual use 5 minutes ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)