which one do you think i should go for, not looking to spend too much and found both of these for cheap. I like the functionality of the apple in ears and having 2 drivers sound good, lol. im going to be using this with an iphone 3gs, which one do you think performs better overall, also what are your opinions on the bass of both of these.
- productApple In-Ear - Headphones (ear-bud)tagged by System, 10/15/10
- productApple In-Ear Headphones (White)tagged by System, 10/15/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/15/10
- productUltimate Ears MetroFi 170vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphonetagged by System, 10/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Mini Review: Thoughts on Apple EarPods as compared to the old "iBuds" Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheap single driver balanced armature IEM's? Last post on 9/8/12 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best huge bass IEMs for under $50? Last post on 12/9/12 at 9:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Apple In-Ears vs a-JAYS Four (or other in this price range.) Last post on 6/11/12 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ebay Find... From the Chocolate & Peanut Butter Folks... Enjoy. Last post on 7/1/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need to know ASAP - Ultimate Ears MetroFi 170 vi VS Apple In ears
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I haven't heard the Metro fi 170s but I can tell you from personal experience that the Apple in-ears are bass light in the grand scheme of things. If you're looking for big bass, the Apple in-ears aren't for you, even though they sound very good overall.
Edited by TheGame21x - 6/6/10 at 10:40am
- Need to know ASAP - Ultimate Ears MetroFi 170 vi VS Apple In ears
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 6 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 55 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 59 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 4 minutes ago
- › Need helping choosing a DAP. 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Final Heaven VII Tour - Reviewers Wanted! 7 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)