Returning to New York sounds great, but I really think that Chicago had the timing right with early June. Just another $.02 for your consideration Aaron and JP.
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-6 Last post on Yesterday at 10:46 am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- FS: Hifiman HE-6 Hardwired + Norse Norn8 (worldwide) Last post on 5/11/13 at 2:08am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HiFiman HE-6 Headphones for sale - Brand New and Never Used. Last post on 5/10/13 at 4:54pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wanted- ALO, Norse or Double Helix Headphone Cables for my Hifiman HE-6. Last post on 5/10/13 at 2:37pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- FS: Hifiman HE-6, with A-Qudio 4 Pin XLR Cable, Speaker Tap Adapter, and Extra Pads Last post on 5/9/13 at 12:25pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
very relax sounding IEM, great for relaxing, fit is awkward if u have small ears, accessories are tons but most are useless, tape mod is good! Recommended
I bought these back in October and have only been able to enjoy them in the last couple of weeks (i.e. from late April 2013 after ordering in October 2012). I can't stress enough how important it...
Based in the reviews I read here I purchased the SR80i last July 2012. I thought they were way to bright, or as someone else said "ice picks" in the ears. I thought perhaps I needed an amp - and...
One channel of my Denon 250 pre-amp/amp set failed several times per listening session. So I bought the SMSL SA-98 in Hong Kong for a mere € 98,99 including transport. The trip from Hong Kong to...
Introduction First, I’d like to thank the folks at HiSoundAudio for sending me a sample of the Wooduo 2 in ear monitors for review. HiSoundAudio is a Chinese based headphone and earphone...
MEET IMPRESSIONS AND PICTURES - 2010 CanJam Chicago - Page 37
Gear mentioned in this thread:
As for location, NYC or thereabouts would be great. I've never been to New York and would love to see it. This year, I put CanJam in front of a 10 day vacation where I roamed around the Great Lakes afterward. I'd love to do the same next year and poke around New England for awhile.
I'll do what I can to bring some gear next year, too. I was disappointed not to see a K-1000 in Chicago and should have packed mine, at the very least. Might try to ship in an amp, too.
Yeah, the whole shipping thing worked out great for me. I had two packages sent to the Hyatt (one from myself and another from Bottlehead in Wa). I just had ta think a little ahead so it would be waiting for me when I got there.
I think the hotel charged me $5 each for handling and since there was a FedEx/Kinko's in house, I just shipped it out Sunday evening. I think there would've been an additional charge by the Hyatt if my package was over 50lbs. Also, if I'd had an account with either UPS or FedEx, the Concierge would've taken care of the whole thing.
While I was in the FedEx room, Dan Lavery was shipping his stuff back home and we had a nice little talk.
Altogether a very painless way to go I thought.
Heck, the airlines charge for check in now anyway, and their gorillas will make UPS or FedEx look like little girls.
- MEET IMPRESSIONS AND PICTURES - 2010 CanJam Chicago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 24 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 34 seconds ago
- › PC multiple outputs - Need advise 1 minute ago
- › Open Classical Music Headphones 1 minute ago
- › New! Wyred4Sound µDAC-HD headphones amp/DAC unboxing 2 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Is Sansa Clip + really that good?! 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo - Discussion and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by jeffphus
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by REvandenBERG
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by TheGame21x
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by TKWizard
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by lepermessiah
- › FiiO E09K by Bonavon Vovo
- › Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3 by kyuuketsuki
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by sunnyape
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe