Returning to New York sounds great, but I really think that Chicago had the timing right with early June. Just another $.02 for your consideration Aaron and JP.
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 8/11/15 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 12/31/15 at 5:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
MEET IMPRESSIONS AND PICTURES - 2010 CanJam Chicago - Page 37
Gear mentioned in this thread:
As for location, NYC or thereabouts would be great. I've never been to New York and would love to see it. This year, I put CanJam in front of a 10 day vacation where I roamed around the Great Lakes afterward. I'd love to do the same next year and poke around New England for awhile.
I'll do what I can to bring some gear next year, too. I was disappointed not to see a K-1000 in Chicago and should have packed mine, at the very least. Might try to ship in an amp, too.
Yeah, the whole shipping thing worked out great for me. I had two packages sent to the Hyatt (one from myself and another from Bottlehead in Wa). I just had ta think a little ahead so it would be waiting for me when I got there.
I think the hotel charged me $5 each for handling and since there was a FedEx/Kinko's in house, I just shipped it out Sunday evening. I think there would've been an additional charge by the Hyatt if my package was over 50lbs. Also, if I'd had an account with either UPS or FedEx, the Concierge would've taken care of the whole thing.
While I was in the FedEx room, Dan Lavery was shipping his stuff back home and we had a nice little talk.
Altogether a very painless way to go I thought.
Heck, the airlines charge for check in now anyway, and their gorillas will make UPS or FedEx look like little girls.
- MEET IMPRESSIONS AND PICTURES - 2010 CanJam Chicago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 22 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 54 seconds ago
- › TTVJ Flat Pad test original vs deluxe 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 5 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Converting to lossy formats 6 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...