Returning to New York sounds great, but I really think that Chicago had the timing right with early June. Just another $.02 for your consideration Aaron and JP.
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- FS: HiFiMAN HE-6 + AMB β24 + accessories (inquire for separate sale) Last post on 3/30/14 at 8:37pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- FS: HiFiMAN HE-6 + AMB β24 + accessories (inquire for separate sale) Last post on 3/30/14 at 7:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Do you guys prefer dynamics or orthos? Last post on 4/8/14 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Speaker cables for headphones? Last post on 4/21/14 at 8:13pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Stereo Amplifier as headphone amplifier? Does it work? Last post on 3/23/14 at 7:29pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
MEET IMPRESSIONS AND PICTURES - 2010 CanJam Chicago - Page 37post #541 of 5497/9/10 at 2:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #542 of 5497/9/10 at 3:49pmpost #543 of 5497/9/10 at 7:08pmpost #544 of 5497/9/10 at 8:37pmTiming isn't a problem here. I'll make the time no matter when it is.
As for location, NYC or thereabouts would be great. I've never been to New York and would love to see it. This year, I put CanJam in front of a 10 day vacation where I roamed around the Great Lakes afterward. I'd love to do the same next year and poke around New England for awhile.
I'll do what I can to bring some gear next year, too. I was disappointed not to see a K-1000 in Chicago and should have packed mine, at the very least. Might try to ship in an amp, too.post #545 of 5497/10/10 at 3:24pm
Yeah, the whole shipping thing worked out great for me. I had two packages sent to the Hyatt (one from myself and another from Bottlehead in Wa). I just had ta think a little ahead so it would be waiting for me when I got there.
I think the hotel charged me $5 each for handling and since there was a FedEx/Kinko's in house, I just shipped it out Sunday evening. I think there would've been an additional charge by the Hyatt if my package was over 50lbs. Also, if I'd had an account with either UPS or FedEx, the Concierge would've taken care of the whole thing.
While I was in the FedEx room, Dan Lavery was shipping his stuff back home and we had a nice little talk.
Altogether a very painless way to go I thought.
Heck, the airlines charge for check in now anyway, and their gorillas will make UPS or FedEx look like little girls.post #546 of 5497/11/10 at 5:28ampost #547 of 5497/13/10 at 6:34pmpost #548 of 5497/25/10 at 7:02pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
This thread is locked
- MEET IMPRESSIONS AND PICTURES - 2010 CanJam Chicago
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › A headfi movie script I wrote in the HE500 thread a long time ago,... 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude