- 1,151 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAudezetagged by System, 6/22/10
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/22/10
- productCavalli Audio Liquid Firetagged by System, 4/26/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/27/10
- productLeben CS-300Xtagged by System, 6/30/10
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 7/19/10
- productMeier Audio Concertotagged by System, 7/19/10
Related Forum Threads
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 10/5/14 at 12:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The absolute BEST amp for the LCD-3 (only vote if you have heard the mjolnir and at least one... Last post on 11/20/14 at 9:10am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Portable amp for LCD2 Last post on 10/9/14 at 2:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Leben CS600 in DC area -- anyone with LCD2, T1, GS1000, HD800, 702 who wants to listen? Last post on 5/19/11 at 6:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is finally here Last post on 11/22/11 at 8:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. They do not sound great either. But not bad like...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Introduction With the introduction of the DUNU DN-1000, DUNU quickly established themselves as a primetime contender in the already fierce arena of mid-high range IEMS. Not only did...
Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 - Page 466post #6976 of 775712/8/13 at 1:42pmYeah I currently see a demo version for sale on Music Direct for $1000, about $300 off retail. If it's a better option than the Lyr/Bifrost I might just pick this thing up as it is right around the same price, and what I am looking to spend. The Burson Conductor is just too far out of my price range right now @ $1850.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6977 of 775712/8/13 at 1:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by goldendarko
Yeah I currently see a demo version for sale on Music Direct for $1000, about $300 off retail. If it's a better option than the Lyr/Bifrost I might just pick this thing up as it is right around the same price, and what I am looking to spend. The Burson Conductor is just too far out of my price range right now @ $1850.
no knobs or buttons on it, don't loose the remote !!post #6978 of 775712/8/13 at 1:50pmpost #6979 of 775712/8/13 at 1:57pmpost #6980 of 775712/8/13 at 2:09pmpost #6981 of 775712/8/13 at 2:14pmQuote:
i may go back to the lyr/ bifrost, you have power to spare, flexibility , and i'm probably going to let the lcd's go, i love grado's, and i want a gs1000i, so, i'm always changing it seemspost #6982 of 775712/8/13 at 2:16pmpost #6983 of 775712/16/13 at 3:04pmpost #6984 of 775712/16/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
i got my 6 watts back ! soloist for sale !! lolpost #6985 of 775712/16/13 at 8:15pmpost #6986 of 775712/16/13 at 8:21pmpost #6987 of 775712/16/13 at 8:24pmQuote:
Yeah, i know the feeling. You can have both
I'm planning to add a tubey amp on my rig, and wait for a good deal on a LCD2
Edited by jackwess - 12/16/13 at 8:26pmpost #6988 of 775712/16/13 at 8:51pmpost #6989 of 775712/17/13 at 3:42amQuote:
That is a pretty good score! Congrats.post #6990 of 775712/17/13 at 3:05pm
Just got my Conductor today (1 day after ordering it too). Sounds amazing so far, way better than my Peachtree Audio NovaPre's headphone output. Much better bass control, really separates the different ranges better as well. Excellent PRaT, this is the best sound quality I've ever heard, though I'm still fairly new to the Hi-Fi world, this amp is absolutely sumptous with my Audeze LCD-2.2's. I am literally scooping my jaw off the floor as I write this....
- Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 59 seconds ago
- › Hi-Fi Audiophile Stores??? Anywhere? Anywhere at all??? 2 minutes ago
- › Need help deciding between Superlux HD-668B or Audio Technica... 3 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sound Card for Sennheiser HD 598 7 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)