I am on a mission for something that I am not sure exists. Does anyone know where I can get earbuds (not IEMs) with a j-cord and an in-line volume control? I know I am in the super minority here with a distaste for IEMs and a preference for j-cords, but someone must make a product for us Luddites, right? Any advice to help a sister out would be much appreciated.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Related Forum Threads
- Small, comfortable, Tight-bassy and smooth earphone ~$20 Last post on 9/24/12 at 10:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Suggestions for Non IEM? Last post on 6/25/12 at 8:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 50$ earbud/inear with forward mid and good treble ( sound like the way of AD700) Last post on 6/6/12 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reviewers needed for 9wave earbuds - free samples Last post on 4/18/11 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
6/4/10 at 8:36am
I would post a thread on the For Sale forum here asking if anyone will sell you a HiSoundAudio PAA-1 (the earbud that comes with the AMP3). It is J-corded and has a volume control. It also sounds good - really good.
post #3 of 5
6/4/10 at 12:56pm
post #4 of 5
6/4/10 at 1:51pm
post #5 of 5
6/4/10 at 2:05pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2604 Active Users (612 Members and 1992 Guests)
- › Better earphones that yamaha eph 100 with a budget of 150$? just now
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 50 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › AMP & DAC / Sound Card to DT990 for gaming? 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)