I am on a mission for something that I am not sure exists. Does anyone know where I can get earbuds (not IEMs) with a j-cord and an in-line volume control? I know I am in the super minority here with a distaste for IEMs and a preference for j-cords, but someone must make a product for us Luddites, right? Any advice to help a sister out would be much appreciated.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Related Forum Threads
- Small, comfortable, Tight-bassy and smooth earphone ~$20 Last post on 9/24/12 at 10:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Suggestions for Non IEM? Last post on 6/25/12 at 8:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 50$ earbud/inear with forward mid and good treble ( sound like the way of AD700) Last post on 6/6/12 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reviewers needed for 9wave earbuds - free samples Last post on 4/18/11 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
6/4/10 at 8:36am
I would post a thread on the For Sale forum here asking if anyone will sell you a HiSoundAudio PAA-1 (the earbud that comes with the AMP3). It is J-corded and has a volume control. It also sounds good - really good.
post #3 of 5
6/4/10 at 12:56pm
post #4 of 5
6/4/10 at 1:51pm
post #5 of 5
6/4/10 at 2:05pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2802 Active Users (590 Members and 2212 Guests)
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Help me throw my Skullcandys away!? Please? 1 minute ago
- › Should I buy the Philips SHP9500 for $120, wait, or get another... 3 minutes ago
- › Hiii Head-Fiers! Glad to Join the Community! 3 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 4 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2