I am on a mission for something that I am not sure exists. Does anyone know where I can get earbuds (not IEMs) with a j-cord and an in-line volume control? I know I am in the super minority here with a distaste for IEMs and a preference for j-cords, but someone must make a product for us Luddites, right? Any advice to help a sister out would be much appreciated.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Related Forum Threads
- Small, comfortable, Tight-bassy and smooth earphone ~$20 Last post on 9/24/12 at 10:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Suggestions for Non IEM? Last post on 6/25/12 at 8:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 50$ earbud/inear with forward mid and good treble ( sound like the way of AD700) Last post on 6/6/12 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reviewers needed for 9wave earbuds - free samples Last post on 4/18/11 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
6/4/10 at 8:36am
I would post a thread on the For Sale forum here asking if anyone will sell you a HiSoundAudio PAA-1 (the earbud that comes with the AMP3). It is J-corded and has a volume control. It also sounds good - really good.
post #3 of 5
6/4/10 at 12:56pm
post #4 of 5
6/4/10 at 1:51pm
post #5 of 5
6/4/10 at 2:05pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3112 Active Users (607 Members and 2505 Guests)
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Z2 32 gb New(er) Price!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi2 with O2? 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2