I am on a mission for something that I am not sure exists. Does anyone know where I can get earbuds (not IEMs) with a j-cord and an in-line volume control? I know I am in the super minority here with a distaste for IEMs and a preference for j-cords, but someone must make a product for us Luddites, right? Any advice to help a sister out would be much appreciated.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Related Forum Threads
- Small, comfortable, Tight-bassy and smooth earphone ~$20 Last post on 9/24/12 at 10:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Suggestions for Non IEM? Last post on 6/25/12 at 8:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 50$ earbud/inear with forward mid and good treble ( sound like the way of AD700) Last post on 6/6/12 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reviewers needed for 9wave earbuds - free samples Last post on 4/18/11 at 7:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have used the Sony MDR-7506s as long as I can remember. I do Front-of-House (FOH) mixing for bands, and these phones have been by my side for many years. Some people hate the cable, i like...
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
6/4/10 at 8:36am
I would post a thread on the For Sale forum here asking if anyone will sell you a HiSoundAudio PAA-1 (the earbud that comes with the AMP3). It is J-corded and has a volume control. It also sounds good - really good.
post #3 of 5
6/4/10 at 12:56pm
post #4 of 5
6/4/10 at 1:51pm
post #5 of 5
6/4/10 at 2:05pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Sasquatch of Earbuds
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2781 Active Users (546 Members and 2235 Guests)
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 33 seconds ago
- › Sony F887 Walkman 64gb White (japan Import) 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › The quest for a 300€ pair of closed, full-sized, sub-bass capable... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Balanced Connections... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2