I see they both have max output of 250ma and I don't really need USB DAC included so how do these two compare sound quality wise?
Related Forum Threads
- Shure E2C replacements Last post on 7/14/11 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Headphones for £500? Last post on 3/14/11 at 2:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with Amp Recommendation Last post on 7/20/10 at 1:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps Last post on 8/27/10 at 6:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Concerto? Last post on 7/12/11 at 8:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
- Headphone Impedance
How does Corda Swing compare to Corda Cantate.2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Skylab did a review some time ago comparing the whole line and said the Cantate and the Arietta (the Swing's predecessor) were surprisingly close in capability, if I recall correctly.
OK, thanks. Quite a dif in price though and I like the footprint of the Swing better so might buy one. I have a tube amp already so want a SS amp also now. Meier gives output power in Ma but I thought the standard was Mw? My LunchboxPro is 220Mw so would rather know the Mw of the Swing as a comparison.
- How does Corda Swing compare to Corda Cantate.2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 53 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo (Silver new chassis) SOLD 1 minute ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › What are head-fi members views on apt-x lossless codec (over... 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 6 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › Louisiana State University HeadFi-ers? 11 minutes ago
- › Computer Audiophile Set Up 11 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 12 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2