I see they both have max output of 250ma and I don't really need USB DAC included so how do these two compare sound quality wise?
Related Forum Threads
- Shure E2C replacements Last post on 7/14/11 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Headphones for £500? Last post on 3/14/11 at 2:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with Amp Recommendation Last post on 7/20/10 at 1:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps Last post on 8/27/10 at 6:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Concerto? Last post on 7/12/11 at 8:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
- Headphone Impedance
How does Corda Swing compare to Corda Cantate.2?
Skylab did a review some time ago comparing the whole line and said the Cantate and the Arietta (the Swing's predecessor) were surprisingly close in capability, if I recall correctly.
OK, thanks. Quite a dif in price though and I like the footprint of the Swing better so might buy one. I have a tube amp already so want a SS amp also now. Meier gives output power in Ma but I thought the standard was Mw? My LunchboxPro is 220Mw so would rather know the Mw of the Swing as a comparison.
- How does Corda Swing compare to Corda Cantate.2?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 24 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 38 seconds ago
- › LG G3 as a portable source? 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Which OHM rating for Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMan HE-560 US Touring Event - Sign up List Updated 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K240 Studio owners please share your experience 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. Phase 2: SmartPower (part II) just... 3 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)