I see they both have max output of 250ma and I don't really need USB DAC included so how do these two compare sound quality wise?
Related Forum Threads
- Shure E2C replacements Last post on 7/14/11 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Headphones for £500? Last post on 3/14/11 at 2:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with Amp Recommendation Last post on 7/20/10 at 1:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps Last post on 8/27/10 at 6:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Concerto? Last post on 7/12/11 at 8:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
- Headphone Impedance
How does Corda Swing compare to Corda Cantate.2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Skylab did a review some time ago comparing the whole line and said the Cantate and the Arietta (the Swing's predecessor) were surprisingly close in capability, if I recall correctly.
OK, thanks. Quite a dif in price though and I like the footprint of the Swing better so might buy one. I have a tube amp already so want a SS amp also now. Meier gives output power in Ma but I thought the standard was Mw? My LunchboxPro is 220Mw so would rather know the Mw of the Swing as a comparison.
- How does Corda Swing compare to Corda Cantate.2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 8 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok In Europe 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)