I see they both have max output of 250ma and I don't really need USB DAC included so how do these two compare sound quality wise?
Related Forum Threads
- Shure E2C replacements Last post on 7/14/11 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Headphones for £500? Last post on 3/14/11 at 2:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help with Amp Recommendation Last post on 7/20/10 at 1:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- No More Meier Audio Cantate.2 Amps Last post on 8/27/10 at 6:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Concerto? Last post on 7/12/11 at 8:22am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
Review: MDR-1A is the Head of Its’ Class Intro There exists a number of different schools of headphones with many different classes. In elementary school we had Apples Earpods as required...
This is one my favourite headphones. They have fantastic build quality, are inexpensive, require little voltage to be driven properly, are small and discreet, and sounds better than some pricier...
Introduction Final Audio Design (FAD in this review), based in Tokyo, Japan, makes some of the most exotic earphones and headphones available in the last few years. The company's...
- Headphone Impedance
How does Corda Swing compare to Corda Cantate.2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Skylab did a review some time ago comparing the whole line and said the Cantate and the Arietta (the Swing's predecessor) were surprisingly close in capability, if I recall correctly.
OK, thanks. Quite a dif in price though and I like the footprint of the Swing better so might buy one. I have a tube amp already so want a SS amp also now. Meier gives output power in Ma but I thought the standard was Mw? My LunchboxPro is 220Mw so would rather know the Mw of the Swing as a comparison.
- How does Corda Swing compare to Corda Cantate.2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › How to know if amp will have enough power to drive headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › Best sub-$200 (flexible) cans for classical, punk, and some... 4 minutes ago
- › The Accudio app by golden ears, a headphone revolution. 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These... 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2