Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/11/10
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/16/11
- productJH Audio JH-3A DSP Amplifiertagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jerry Harvey Audio JH16 Review: 8 drivers of fun Last post on 2/26/13 at 6:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
FiiO x5iii Many times, there is trepidation when you sign up for a possible tour review, at least for me. Your hope is to not only be chosen, but to give an open honest review, under the...
I would like to thank Gibson Innovations for the opportunity to review the H900M. Above: H900M top, A800 below Above: H900M Before I begin,...
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
JH Audio JH-3A - Page 34post #496 of 26796/13/10 at 10:19am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #497 of 26796/13/10 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Sonic 748i
When I do have my JH-3A review up I will try to be as unbiased as possible because as I'm listen to my rig right now I find it hard how the JH-3A can improve. The capabilities of my rig are shown when fed 16 or 24 bit FLAC reference recordings. As soon as I hit play I'm captivated. Everything sounds euphoric as well as incredibly detailed. Going to where the majority of my favorite songs are ( MP3 256kbps +/- ) I lose some enjoyment due to how revealing my rig is and how it just constantly tells me how poorly mastered these songs are. I could easily live with my rig and not get the JH-3A listening to exceptionally well recording material. But, when UPS comes a knocking on my door 2 months from now. I'll see what the hype is about.
I think that's excellent. Maybe you can stop posting about the JH3A/16 in the meantime.post #498 of 26796/13/10 at 10:40ampost #499 of 26796/13/10 at 11:09ampost #500 of 26796/13/10 at 11:10ampost #501 of 26796/13/10 at 11:12am
boomana, you made my day....
I am going to pre-order these .... uggh.... there better not be some 6 month delay come end of August though ... oh my review will be more like demons rising from hell to untwist Sonic's cable...
EDIT: Artwork, oh this just made my pre-order process even worse! I have to come up with artwork?! LOL.post #502 of 26796/13/10 at 11:19amQuote:
And man did it hurt.
But, yep, we've came to an agreement and I understood everything she had to say and respected it. Sorry for going way over the edge...
Edited by Sonic 748i - 6/13/10 at 11:20ampost #503 of 26796/13/10 at 12:06pmpost #504 of 26796/13/10 at 1:23pm
For anyone who doesn't feel like looking throughout this thread to actually find the posts that mean the most to the them " The Actual JH-3A Impressions ", visit this thread I put together with all of the JH-3A impressions I could find throughout this forums: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/496086/jh-3a-first-impressionspost #505 of 26796/13/10 at 1:24pmpost #506 of 26796/13/10 at 1:37pmpost #507 of 26796/13/10 at 5:14pmpost #508 of 26796/13/10 at 5:52pmpost #509 of 26796/13/10 at 6:05pmpost #510 of 26796/13/10 at 6:21pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- JH Audio JH-3A
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 35 seconds ago
- › Electro Magnetic Amplifier Co. 535SE Headphone Amplifier/Preamplifier 51 seconds ago
- › SennGrado Thread 1 minute ago
- › Musical Paradise M2-D2 AK4490 Balanced Dac Reviews? 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Wireless headphones under 150$ 2 minutes ago
- › Koss HV/A1 headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Grado SR100. 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear