Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/11/10
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/16/11
- productJH Audio JH-3A DSP Amplifiertagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jerry Harvey Audio JH16 Review: 8 drivers of fun Last post on 2/26/13 at 6:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
JH Audio JH-3A - Page 34post #496 of 26796/13/10 at 10:19am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #497 of 26796/13/10 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Sonic 748i
When I do have my JH-3A review up I will try to be as unbiased as possible because as I'm listen to my rig right now I find it hard how the JH-3A can improve. The capabilities of my rig are shown when fed 16 or 24 bit FLAC reference recordings. As soon as I hit play I'm captivated. Everything sounds euphoric as well as incredibly detailed. Going to where the majority of my favorite songs are ( MP3 256kbps +/- ) I lose some enjoyment due to how revealing my rig is and how it just constantly tells me how poorly mastered these songs are. I could easily live with my rig and not get the JH-3A listening to exceptionally well recording material. But, when UPS comes a knocking on my door 2 months from now. I'll see what the hype is about.
I think that's excellent. Maybe you can stop posting about the JH3A/16 in the meantime.post #498 of 26796/13/10 at 10:40ampost #499 of 26796/13/10 at 11:09ampost #500 of 26796/13/10 at 11:10ampost #501 of 26796/13/10 at 11:12am
boomana, you made my day....
I am going to pre-order these .... uggh.... there better not be some 6 month delay come end of August though ... oh my review will be more like demons rising from hell to untwist Sonic's cable...
EDIT: Artwork, oh this just made my pre-order process even worse! I have to come up with artwork?! LOL.post #502 of 26796/13/10 at 11:19amQuote:
And man did it hurt.
But, yep, we've came to an agreement and I understood everything she had to say and respected it. Sorry for going way over the edge...
Edited by Sonic 748i - 6/13/10 at 11:20ampost #503 of 26796/13/10 at 12:06pmpost #504 of 26796/13/10 at 1:23pm
For anyone who doesn't feel like looking throughout this thread to actually find the posts that mean the most to the them " The Actual JH-3A Impressions ", visit this thread I put together with all of the JH-3A impressions I could find throughout this forums: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/496086/jh-3a-first-impressionspost #505 of 26796/13/10 at 1:24pmpost #506 of 26796/13/10 at 1:37pmpost #507 of 26796/13/10 at 5:14pmpost #508 of 26796/13/10 at 5:52pmpost #509 of 26796/13/10 at 6:05pmpost #510 of 26796/13/10 at 6:21pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- JH Audio JH-3A
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 18 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 34 seconds ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 3 minutes ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 4 minutes ago
- › Fitear f111 vs 334 4 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 5 minutes ago
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3