Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/11/10
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/16/11
- productJH Audio JH-3A DSP Amplifiertagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jerry Harvey Audio JH16 Review: 8 drivers of fun Last post on 2/26/13 at 6:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
JH Audio JH-3A - Page 34post #496 of 26796/13/10 at 10:19am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #497 of 26796/13/10 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Sonic 748i
When I do have my JH-3A review up I will try to be as unbiased as possible because as I'm listen to my rig right now I find it hard how the JH-3A can improve. The capabilities of my rig are shown when fed 16 or 24 bit FLAC reference recordings. As soon as I hit play I'm captivated. Everything sounds euphoric as well as incredibly detailed. Going to where the majority of my favorite songs are ( MP3 256kbps +/- ) I lose some enjoyment due to how revealing my rig is and how it just constantly tells me how poorly mastered these songs are. I could easily live with my rig and not get the JH-3A listening to exceptionally well recording material. But, when UPS comes a knocking on my door 2 months from now. I'll see what the hype is about.
I think that's excellent. Maybe you can stop posting about the JH3A/16 in the meantime.post #498 of 26796/13/10 at 10:40ampost #499 of 26796/13/10 at 11:09ampost #500 of 26796/13/10 at 11:10ampost #501 of 26796/13/10 at 11:12am
boomana, you made my day....
I am going to pre-order these .... uggh.... there better not be some 6 month delay come end of August though ... oh my review will be more like demons rising from hell to untwist Sonic's cable...
EDIT: Artwork, oh this just made my pre-order process even worse! I have to come up with artwork?! LOL.post #502 of 26796/13/10 at 11:19amQuote:
And man did it hurt.
But, yep, we've came to an agreement and I understood everything she had to say and respected it. Sorry for going way over the edge...
Edited by Sonic 748i - 6/13/10 at 11:20ampost #503 of 26796/13/10 at 12:06pmpost #504 of 26796/13/10 at 1:23pm
For anyone who doesn't feel like looking throughout this thread to actually find the posts that mean the most to the them " The Actual JH-3A Impressions ", visit this thread I put together with all of the JH-3A impressions I could find throughout this forums: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/496086/jh-3a-first-impressionspost #505 of 26796/13/10 at 1:24pmpost #506 of 26796/13/10 at 1:37pmpost #507 of 26796/13/10 at 5:14pmpost #508 of 26796/13/10 at 5:52pmpost #509 of 26796/13/10 at 6:05pmpost #510 of 26796/13/10 at 6:21pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- JH Audio JH-3A
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 2 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 9/10 condition:::PRICE LOWERED::: 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser G4ME1 USB Soundcard on Windows 10 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › sennheiser hd650 (south pasadena - local pick up) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 5 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...