Rather than change the optical back to coax, maybe they can offer optical AND coax both?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/11/10
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/16/11
- productJH Audio JH-3A DSP Amplifiertagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jerry Harvey Audio JH16 Review: 8 drivers of fun Last post on 2/26/13 at 6:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
JH Audio JH-3A - Page 179post #2671 of 26793/14/11 at 12:49am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2672 of 26793/14/11 at 1:18ampost #2673 of 26793/14/11 at 5:25am
Well, this is supposed to be the big week... Originally I was told that they would begin receiving the amps in batches of 20 and shipping them out as they get them in the 30 days after 2/17. However, I am assuming that with the input issue they are having, their timetable has slipped by up to another month (!?). Even if Jerry came back with all 100 amps this week, the tuning would still take a while IMO.
Idle speculation at this point....
Any predictions on what we will hear this week? If it does slip again, will anyone be canceling or going with the IEMs only?post #2674 of 26793/14/11 at 6:34am
maybe all this was just a excuse in the first place as they needid another excuse/reason to delay the release after making yet another promise they knew they could not keep.
we will get a few more dates that will come and go and anyone actually thinking they would get this within the next 3 months at least is dreaming.post #2675 of 26793/14/11 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by maxjam2
It just been confirm why admin was so desperate to close this thread
they dont want jh audio being bashed anymore and because of my last message here they banned me
go to the twag v2 thread and see what i post there 2 month ago and even then becoz of those posts they ban me for 2 weeks and i stop posting till now
so even tho admin deny they dont care if you give a sponsor bad feedback that is not true becoz they ban you
it has now happen to me twice becoz i said bad things about whiplash before & now becoz jh audio
i posted here months ago when i first joined with my original account that jh/3a will not release on time and everyone said i was wrong & made bets with me & i was right
this will not release for months just mark my word
If this is the case, I am sorry. As much as I like Head-Fi, the more they rely on adverstising to generate revenue, I am afraid that unbiased reviews and neutrality about equipment issues will go the way of Stereophile and every other high-end audio magazine. This is commerce.
post #2676 of 26793/14/11 at 2:24pm
i think this is more about maxjam being a spewer of battery acid than an accurate reporter of bad experiences with vendors. virtually all of his posts have been vituperative and have not contributed to the discussion. if vendors mistreat customers this does get reported here. but ugly speculation with only negative intent is worse than worthless.post #2677 of 26793/14/11 at 2:45pm
I agree with daveDerek. What good is it going to do if we just keep complaining? It's not going to make it get here any faster. They gave us most of the information that we need and they know just as much as we do. They are trying their best. Keep in mind its their first time doing something like this. I'm no entrepreneur but I would suspect that its not as easy to release something in this scale especially if you have to deal with a third party supplier too. Anyways, I miss my jh 16 pros but I'm sure it will be worth it. Just enjoy your other headphones in the meantime. Watching the news in Japan suddenly doesn't make my headphones that important anymore heh.post #2678 of 26793/14/11 at 3:28pm
I think we should focus discussion on the JHA release. Jerry IS in China and working on the issues.
I am just at a lost on how long it takes to change an optical connector to a coaxial one? I would *assume* not a whole lot but we will see.post #2679 of 26793/17/11 at 1:59pmThread Starter
Head-Fi'er DaveDerek just wrote, and asked me to post the following message from him:Quote:i spoke to both Jerry & Brittany Harvey yesterday and they conveyed the following info. i was hoping that since it's relevant you could add it to this locked thread so all the (many) interested folks could know about it. thanks! i spoke with Jerry Harvey (he's left China) and he confirmed that the JH3a will have 3 inputs - analog (1/8"), mini-usb, and spdif coax (not optical).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- JH Audio JH-3A
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen preview world-tour--open for application until 7th... 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3