Rather than change the optical back to coax, maybe they can offer optical AND coax both?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/20/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 6/11/10
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 2/16/11
- productJH Audio JH-3A DSP Amplifiertagged by System, 6/11/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/24/10
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Customs IEM and how long it last?? Last post on 1/22/12 at 11:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- So what exactly is the point of BA IEMs with more than 2-3 drivers? Last post on 9/20/11 at 4:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Jerry Harvey Audio JH16 Review: 8 drivers of fun Last post on 2/26/13 at 6:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble: Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing...
At the time this review was written, the Echobox Finder X1 was listed for sale on their website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
At the time this review was written, the Alpha & Delta was listed for sale on Lendmeurears website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
JH Audio JH-3A - Page 179post #2671 of 26793/14/11 at 12:49am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2672 of 26793/14/11 at 1:18ampost #2673 of 26793/14/11 at 5:25am
Well, this is supposed to be the big week... Originally I was told that they would begin receiving the amps in batches of 20 and shipping them out as they get them in the 30 days after 2/17. However, I am assuming that with the input issue they are having, their timetable has slipped by up to another month (!?). Even if Jerry came back with all 100 amps this week, the tuning would still take a while IMO.
Idle speculation at this point....
Any predictions on what we will hear this week? If it does slip again, will anyone be canceling or going with the IEMs only?post #2674 of 26793/14/11 at 6:34am
maybe all this was just a excuse in the first place as they needid another excuse/reason to delay the release after making yet another promise they knew they could not keep.
we will get a few more dates that will come and go and anyone actually thinking they would get this within the next 3 months at least is dreaming.post #2675 of 26793/14/11 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by maxjam2
It just been confirm why admin was so desperate to close this thread
they dont want jh audio being bashed anymore and because of my last message here they banned me
go to the twag v2 thread and see what i post there 2 month ago and even then becoz of those posts they ban me for 2 weeks and i stop posting till now
so even tho admin deny they dont care if you give a sponsor bad feedback that is not true becoz they ban you
it has now happen to me twice becoz i said bad things about whiplash before & now becoz jh audio
i posted here months ago when i first joined with my original account that jh/3a will not release on time and everyone said i was wrong & made bets with me & i was right
this will not release for months just mark my word
If this is the case, I am sorry. As much as I like Head-Fi, the more they rely on adverstising to generate revenue, I am afraid that unbiased reviews and neutrality about equipment issues will go the way of Stereophile and every other high-end audio magazine. This is commerce.
post #2676 of 26793/14/11 at 2:24pm
i think this is more about maxjam being a spewer of battery acid than an accurate reporter of bad experiences with vendors. virtually all of his posts have been vituperative and have not contributed to the discussion. if vendors mistreat customers this does get reported here. but ugly speculation with only negative intent is worse than worthless.post #2677 of 26793/14/11 at 2:45pm
I agree with daveDerek. What good is it going to do if we just keep complaining? It's not going to make it get here any faster. They gave us most of the information that we need and they know just as much as we do. They are trying their best. Keep in mind its their first time doing something like this. I'm no entrepreneur but I would suspect that its not as easy to release something in this scale especially if you have to deal with a third party supplier too. Anyways, I miss my jh 16 pros but I'm sure it will be worth it. Just enjoy your other headphones in the meantime. Watching the news in Japan suddenly doesn't make my headphones that important anymore heh.post #2678 of 26793/14/11 at 3:28pm
I think we should focus discussion on the JHA release. Jerry IS in China and working on the issues.
I am just at a lost on how long it takes to change an optical connector to a coaxial one? I would *assume* not a whole lot but we will see.post #2679 of 26793/17/11 at 1:59pmThread Starter
Head-Fi'er DaveDerek just wrote, and asked me to post the following message from him:Quote:i spoke to both Jerry & Brittany Harvey yesterday and they conveyed the following info. i was hoping that since it's relevant you could add it to this locked thread so all the (many) interested folks could know about it. thanks! i spoke with Jerry Harvey (he's left China) and he confirmed that the JH3a will have 3 inputs - analog (1/8"), mini-usb, and spdif coax (not optical).Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This thread is locked
- JH Audio JH-3A
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The discovery thread.! 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for an audio fix after getting a taste of a true Hi-Fi... 6 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon 7 minutes ago
- › Review: Thinksound TS02+mic - an Exercise in Relaxation 8 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...