sweet ty, now i think i understand :P
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio E7 (or another) + AKG K702 Last post on 8/29/10 at 2:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Which Portable Amp do you think is better!! Last post on 7/9/12 at 10:20am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Suggestion Please: DAC/Headphone Amp that has XLR outs for Active Monitors? Last post on 7/7/12 at 12:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- GoVibe Porta Tube+ valve headphone amp/USB DAC in review - beautiful in blue Last post on 6/19/12 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Good deal on NuForce Icon HDP Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
- Headphone Impedance
DAC Amp for AKG K702 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey I recently bought a akg 701 and been wondering how to get it up to speed as well. Planning to get a Heed Canamp for my amps but as for the Dac I have been running round in circles. Would it be a decent choice to buy a hm 602 and use it as a DAC/portable for the akg 701 or am I better off with my macbook with just the amps?
- DAC Amp for AKG K702
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for new headphones 28 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Looking for IEM or Full size headphones for roughly 100-400 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Is There Such A Device? 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune,... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2