I started over the ear style but after 8 months and cable broke I use only straight down
- brandAudio Technicatagged by System, 5/31/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandEarSonicstagged by System, 5/31/10
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/23/10
- brandEtymotictagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandFischer Audiotagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 5/31/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandJaystagged by System, 5/31/10More
- brandMonstertagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandOrtofontagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandPhiatontagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 5/31/10
- productShure 530tagged by System, 6/1/10
- productUE 18 Protagged by System, 6/1/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 6/5/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/23/10
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/23/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/23/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/10/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 6/23/10
- brandWiretagged by System, 5/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Consumer IEM Brands vs Audiophile Last post on 8/27/10 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Really need to find some new portables... Last post on 8/23/10 at 2:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I think I've see and heard it all... Last post on 9/15/11 at 7:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
~::I originally published this review on The Headphone List. Now I wish to share it with my Head-Fi fellows::~ ::Disclaimer:: I was given these headphones free of charge in exchange for my...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to take a quick look at the MEMT X5, a punchy little micro-driver that's been gaining some popularity as of late. I'm a big fan of micro-drivers and am always...
Introduction I have owned these headphones for four years now. These were my first decent pair that I researched before buying. Before this I had just bought inexpensive headphones that happened...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
Poll: How do you wear yours? - Page 4
Poll Results: How do you usually wear your monitors cords?
345 Total Votes
25% (89)Hanging from the ears.
14% (49)Over the ears, down the back
60% (207)Over the ears, under the chin
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 816/17/10 at 10:00amThread Starterpost #48 of 816/18/10 at 3:18pm
Somewhat on topic, is there anyway that I can loosen the cable on my earphones? They seem really stiff and have all sorts of kinks so I was hoping I could do something to them to make them more flexible. Thankspost #49 of 816/22/10 at 9:00amThread Starterpost #50 of 816/22/10 at 1:15pmpost #51 of 816/22/10 at 2:12pmpost #52 of 816/24/10 at 2:00pmThread Starterpost #53 of 816/24/10 at 3:05pmpost #54 of 816/25/10 at 8:00amThread Starterpost #55 of 816/28/10 at 7:00amThread Starterpost #56 of 817/14/10 at 3:02ampost #57 of 818/8/10 at 12:57pmpost #58 of 818/8/10 at 2:26pmpost #59 of 818/9/10 at 5:34ampost #60 of 818/9/10 at 6:40am
I generelly would prefer straight down, since I never had much of a problem with microphonics. But with some phones it simply won't work because they are designed to be worn over the ears (such as super.fi 3), in this case I wear them over the ears and the cable down my front. I don't like it on my back and because of my long hair they take too long to put on that way.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 7 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 14 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 29 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE 2 minutes ago
- › Neurochrome HP-1: Ultra-High End Headphone Amp 2 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WA22 let's roll some tubes (Done Mod, Burnning-in) 3 minutes ago
- › BEOPlay H9 - Wireless Noise-Cancelling Over-Ear Headpone by PinkyPowers
- › MEMT X5 In Ear Earphone by B9Scrambler
- › AKG K240 MKII Headphones by Napalmhardcore
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear