Over the ears, down the back, and clipped to the back of my collar. Maintains enough slack in the cord that the phones dont get tugged out of my ears when I turn my head. It's awesome.
- brandAudio Technicatagged by System, 5/31/10
- categoryCablestagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandEarSonicstagged by System, 5/31/10
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 6/23/10
- brandEtymotictagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandFischer Audiotagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 5/31/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandJaystagged by System, 5/31/10More
- brandMonstertagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandOrtofontagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandPhiatontagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 5/31/10
- productShure 530tagged by System, 6/1/10
- productUE 18 Protagged by System, 6/1/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 5/31/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 6/5/10
- productWestone 1 Earphonestagged by System, 6/23/10
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/23/10
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/23/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 8/10/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 6/23/10
- brandWiretagged by System, 5/31/10
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Consumer IEM Brands vs Audiophile Last post on 8/27/10 at 8:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Really need to find some new portables... Last post on 8/23/10 at 2:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I think I've see and heard it all... Last post on 9/15/11 at 7:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
Poll: How do you wear yours? - Page 3
Poll Results: How do you usually wear your monitors cords?
345 Total Votespost #31 of 816/7/10 at 8:09pm
25% (89)Hanging from the ears.
14% (49)Over the ears, down the back
60% (207)Over the ears, under the chin
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 816/8/10 at 3:15ampost #33 of 816/8/10 at 11:32pm
Over the ears, down the back, under the shirt unless I'm at the gym. Microphonics is terrible when my HA-FX33 are worn in front. These things are just not good for straight down use, me thinks.post #34 of 816/9/10 at 4:02pmThread Starterpost #35 of 816/9/10 at 8:58pmpost #36 of 816/10/10 at 12:30pmThread Starterpost #37 of 816/10/10 at 12:49pmpost #38 of 816/11/10 at 8:40amThread Starterpost #39 of 816/13/10 at 8:29amThread Starterpost #40 of 816/13/10 at 8:08pm
It depends on whether it is possible to wear them over ear or not that decides where I wear my IEM, also, I've found that over the ear while exercising can result in a fairly long session of swearing and applying ice to my earpost #41 of 816/13/10 at 11:32pmpost #42 of 816/14/10 at 5:06ampost #43 of 816/14/10 at 5:00pmThread Starterpost #44 of 816/14/10 at 9:46pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 9 seconds ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 31 seconds ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 36 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-2 & PM-3 Combo Package Deal...MINT!!! 1 minute ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 minute ago
- › MQA: Revolutionary British streaming technology 5 minutes ago
- › Annoying hiss through 3.5mm jack 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 5 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear