Thanks for the great review Skylab! I wonder what is the approx. weight of the LCD-2? Many thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Page 3post #31 of 1715/30/10 at 3:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 1715/30/10 at 3:28am
550g w/o the cable.
You got even more info here:
and of course also here on the wikiphonia:post #33 of 1715/30/10 at 3:29ampost #34 of 1715/30/10 at 3:46am
The switch on the front of the Leben goes to "Headphone-out", as in headphone out via the taps of the output transformer! No pre-amp circuit, or separate headphone amp-in-a-amp to fudge things up..... NICE! can't wait to try mine when it's here!
Great review Robert! I stay up long into the night...and sleep short into the day since these (the Audez'e) have been here.post #35 of 1715/30/10 at 9:09am
I wonder if something like a replacement DT-880 leather headband cover with snaps would fit over the LCD-2 foam?post #36 of 1715/30/10 at 11:11ampost #37 of 1715/30/10 at 11:20ampost #38 of 1715/30/10 at 11:31amQuote:
(A review of the HE6 would be nice .... but let's not forget the upcoming ribbon headspeaker from Transmission audio that's supposedly coming up later in the year.)
( EDIT: Don't want to derail this nice thread, so I'll just put the link to the transmission audio info page here.)
Edited by DefectiveAudioComponent - 5/30/10 at 12:43pmpost #39 of 1715/30/10 at 11:36am
Never heard of that one, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on that one as well. Any more info around yet?post #40 of 1715/30/10 at 11:59am
Thanks for the comprehensive yet easy-to-read review, that seems to validate most of the impressions shared by others so far. So while it wasn't groundbreaking, it was a good read that gave props to the consensus opinion. Time to start deciding what to sell...post #41 of 1715/30/10 at 12:30pmpost #42 of 1715/30/10 at 6:36pmpost #43 of 1715/30/10 at 8:20pmQuote:
Could you elaborate on what a "smeggy styled doubled strap" is. Thank you :)post #44 of 1715/30/10 at 8:29pmpost #45 of 1715/30/10 at 8:33pm
Why do I keep reading this site, I have budgeted off money for the SR007 this year, but I've been curious about the tesla sound and preordered the T50p to get a small idea, but the more and more I read about the LCD-2, the less I can resist the urge to pick up a pair this year.
I think I might need to join the others and sell an organ. I mean do I REALLY need two kidneys?
- REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 18 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 20 seconds ago
- › Grado GS1000 GS-1000 GS1 GS1K [ Official Customer Satisfaction/... 25 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 45 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Fender FXA5 first look by RedJohn456. PG 2123. 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...