Thanks for the great review Skylab! I wonder what is the approx. weight of the LCD-2? Many thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Page 3post #31 of 1715/30/10 at 3:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 1715/30/10 at 3:28am
550g w/o the cable.
You got even more info here:
and of course also here on the wikiphonia:post #33 of 1715/30/10 at 3:29ampost #34 of 1715/30/10 at 3:46am
The switch on the front of the Leben goes to "Headphone-out", as in headphone out via the taps of the output transformer! No pre-amp circuit, or separate headphone amp-in-a-amp to fudge things up..... NICE! can't wait to try mine when it's here!
Great review Robert! I stay up long into the night...and sleep short into the day since these (the Audez'e) have been here.post #35 of 1715/30/10 at 9:09am
I wonder if something like a replacement DT-880 leather headband cover with snaps would fit over the LCD-2 foam?post #36 of 1715/30/10 at 11:11ampost #37 of 1715/30/10 at 11:20ampost #38 of 1715/30/10 at 11:31amQuote:
(A review of the HE6 would be nice .... but let's not forget the upcoming ribbon headspeaker from Transmission audio that's supposedly coming up later in the year.)
( EDIT: Don't want to derail this nice thread, so I'll just put the link to the transmission audio info page here.)
Edited by DefectiveAudioComponent - 5/30/10 at 12:43pmpost #39 of 1715/30/10 at 11:36am
Never heard of that one, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on that one as well. Any more info around yet?post #40 of 1715/30/10 at 11:59am
Thanks for the comprehensive yet easy-to-read review, that seems to validate most of the impressions shared by others so far. So while it wasn't groundbreaking, it was a good read that gave props to the consensus opinion. Time to start deciding what to sell...post #41 of 1715/30/10 at 12:30pmpost #42 of 1715/30/10 at 6:36pmpost #43 of 1715/30/10 at 8:20pmQuote:
Could you elaborate on what a "smeggy styled doubled strap" is. Thank you :)post #44 of 1715/30/10 at 8:29pmpost #45 of 1715/30/10 at 8:33pm
Why do I keep reading this site, I have budgeted off money for the SR007 this year, but I've been curious about the tesla sound and preordered the T50p to get a small idea, but the more and more I read about the LCD-2, the less I can resist the urge to pick up a pair this year.
I think I might need to join the others and sell an organ. I mean do I REALLY need two kidneys?
- REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Android phones and USB DACs 13 seconds ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 37 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a better source for my microphone (a modmic) 1 minute ago
- › Found this on Budget Light Forum 1 minute ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Looking to enhance portable music quality. 2 minutes ago
- › Need help buying over ear headphones 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3