Thanks for the great review Skylab! I wonder what is the approx. weight of the LCD-2? Many thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 8/12/14 at 10:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
My reviews are usually long winded and detailed, but in this review im keeping things short as this is not a high-end product by any means. I have had the Sansa Clip since June of last year, and...
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Page 3post #31 of 1715/30/10 at 3:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 1715/30/10 at 3:28am
550g w/o the cable.
You got even more info here:
and of course also here on the wikiphonia:post #33 of 1715/30/10 at 3:29ampost #34 of 1715/30/10 at 3:46am
The switch on the front of the Leben goes to "Headphone-out", as in headphone out via the taps of the output transformer! No pre-amp circuit, or separate headphone amp-in-a-amp to fudge things up..... NICE! can't wait to try mine when it's here!
Great review Robert! I stay up long into the night...and sleep short into the day since these (the Audez'e) have been here.post #35 of 1715/30/10 at 9:09am
I wonder if something like a replacement DT-880 leather headband cover with snaps would fit over the LCD-2 foam?post #36 of 1715/30/10 at 11:11ampost #37 of 1715/30/10 at 11:20ampost #38 of 1715/30/10 at 11:31amQuote:
(A review of the HE6 would be nice .... but let's not forget the upcoming ribbon headspeaker from Transmission audio that's supposedly coming up later in the year.)
( EDIT: Don't want to derail this nice thread, so I'll just put the link to the transmission audio info page here.)
Edited by DefectiveAudioComponent - 5/30/10 at 12:43pmpost #39 of 1715/30/10 at 11:36am
Never heard of that one, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on that one as well. Any more info around yet?post #40 of 1715/30/10 at 11:59am
Thanks for the comprehensive yet easy-to-read review, that seems to validate most of the impressions shared by others so far. So while it wasn't groundbreaking, it was a good read that gave props to the consensus opinion. Time to start deciding what to sell...post #41 of 1715/30/10 at 12:30pmpost #42 of 1715/30/10 at 6:36pmpost #43 of 1715/30/10 at 8:20pmQuote:
Could you elaborate on what a "smeggy styled doubled strap" is. Thank you :)post #44 of 1715/30/10 at 8:29pmpost #45 of 1715/30/10 at 8:33pm
Why do I keep reading this site, I have budgeted off money for the SR007 this year, but I've been curious about the tesla sound and preordered the T50p to get a small idea, but the more and more I read about the LCD-2, the less I can resist the urge to pick up a pair this year.
I think I might need to join the others and sell an organ. I mean do I REALLY need two kidneys?
- REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! just now
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 51 seconds ago
- › How do you power high quality low impedance headphones (32 ohms)? 59 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 3 minutes ago
- › Best Closed Cans for Classical Music, $200 max. 4 minutes ago
- › Need help deciding between the Monoprice 8323s and Tascam TH-02. 4 minutes ago
- › Raspberry Pi2 as Music Server? 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2