Thanks for the great review Skylab! I wonder what is the approx. weight of the LCD-2? Many thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Grado PS-1000 with leather Audeze Headband Last post on 9/8/11 at 6:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Travel Case for Audez'e LCD-2 Last post on 9/7/15 at 6:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How long does it take Audeze to ship Headphones from the time they receive payment? Last post on 4/20/11 at 2:08pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What's the deal with Audez'e? Last post on 1/10/11 at 1:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AUDEZ'E versus WHARFEDALE ISODYNAMICS? Last post on 9/15/11 at 6:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Page 3post #31 of 1715/30/10 at 3:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 1715/30/10 at 3:28am
550g w/o the cable.
You got even more info here:
and of course also here on the wikiphonia:post #33 of 1715/30/10 at 3:29ampost #34 of 1715/30/10 at 3:46am
The switch on the front of the Leben goes to "Headphone-out", as in headphone out via the taps of the output transformer! No pre-amp circuit, or separate headphone amp-in-a-amp to fudge things up..... NICE! can't wait to try mine when it's here!
Great review Robert! I stay up long into the night...and sleep short into the day since these (the Audez'e) have been here.post #35 of 1715/30/10 at 9:09am
I wonder if something like a replacement DT-880 leather headband cover with snaps would fit over the LCD-2 foam?post #36 of 1715/30/10 at 11:11ampost #37 of 1715/30/10 at 11:20ampost #38 of 1715/30/10 at 11:31amQuote:
(A review of the HE6 would be nice .... but let's not forget the upcoming ribbon headspeaker from Transmission audio that's supposedly coming up later in the year.)
( EDIT: Don't want to derail this nice thread, so I'll just put the link to the transmission audio info page here.)
Edited by DefectiveAudioComponent - 5/30/10 at 12:43pmpost #39 of 1715/30/10 at 11:36am
Never heard of that one, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on that one as well. Any more info around yet?post #40 of 1715/30/10 at 11:59am
Thanks for the comprehensive yet easy-to-read review, that seems to validate most of the impressions shared by others so far. So while it wasn't groundbreaking, it was a good read that gave props to the consensus opinion. Time to start deciding what to sell...post #41 of 1715/30/10 at 12:30pmpost #42 of 1715/30/10 at 6:36pmpost #43 of 1715/30/10 at 8:20pmQuote:
Could you elaborate on what a "smeggy styled doubled strap" is. Thank you :)post #44 of 1715/30/10 at 8:29pmpost #45 of 1715/30/10 at 8:33pm
Why do I keep reading this site, I have budgeted off money for the SR007 this year, but I've been curious about the tesla sound and preordered the T50p to get a small idea, but the more and more I read about the LCD-2, the less I can resist the urge to pick up a pair this year.
I think I might need to join the others and sell an organ. I mean do I REALLY need two kidneys?
- REVIEW: Audez’e LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Headphones
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Buying a DAP? 22 seconds ago
- › Controlling volume of stack? 28 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics in Silver / Walnut - Free shipping and PayPal to US 50 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › DT880 to what? 1 minute ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...