- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 9/9/14 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Never forget your first... - Page 6post #76 of 1155/31/10 at 4:49pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 1156/1/10 at 1:00pmpost #78 of 1156/1/10 at 2:06pmpost #79 of 1156/1/10 at 2:13pmpost #80 of 1156/1/10 at 2:22pmpost #81 of 1156/2/10 at 2:37pmpost #82 of 1156/2/10 at 2:38pmpost #83 of 1156/2/10 at 3:11pmpost #84 of 1156/2/10 at 3:27pmpost #85 of 1156/2/10 at 3:30pm
Senn 555s. Alright sound; got them for video games.
555 -> Super.Fi 5 v2 -> PFE 112 -> Equation RP21 -> Triple.Fi 10 -> UM3X-> K702
I've said "I'm done, no more." So many times during these ~2 years. What a great hobby.post #86 of 1156/2/10 at 3:31pm
Koss Pro4AAT. Also showed me how much proper amping can do for a headphone. I've never heard such an upgrade ever since getting my Glite with those guys. Even upgrading to the HD650 wasn't as satisfying.post #87 of 1156/2/10 at 3:46pmpost #88 of 1156/2/10 at 9:11pmThread Starterpost #89 of 1156/3/10 at 4:22ampost #90 of 1156/3/10 at 5:08am
It was class A amps hooked into studio monitors, long before earphones were invented (I think, when were they invented) that showed me the light to high end audio.?
Headphones did not show me the light.
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)