^ Savior indeed :)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Never forget your first... - Page 5post #61 of 1155/27/10 at 7:03pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #62 of 1155/28/10 at 8:29am
The Sony MDR-E931 earbuds. Probably my first real upgrade from any stock earphones. Used these for years, I guess around from 2000 to early 2006 when EX71 or EP630 came into place as the first iems I've had. I still got them and they work.post #63 of 1155/28/10 at 8:38ampost #64 of 1155/28/10 at 9:57ampost #65 of 1155/28/10 at 10:21ampost #66 of 1155/28/10 at 11:24ampost #67 of 1155/28/10 at 12:08pmpost #68 of 1155/28/10 at 12:14pmpost #69 of 1155/28/10 at 12:17pmpost #70 of 1155/28/10 at 12:42pm
My first clumsy relationship was with Sony MDR-EX71. After her cables frayed and broke, I hooked up with her identical twin. She proved equally fragile, so I decided to stop dating within the same family and found the Shure E2c. After a few years her cables also cracked and frayed so, not having learned my lesson, I dumped her for her younger sister, SE530. Now SE530 and I are discussing the possibility of having an open relationship and accepting another pair of 'phones into our lives. Something full size to compliment SE530's petite frame. We're going to go meet some next weekend in Chicago.post #71 of 1155/28/10 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #72 of 1155/28/10 at 3:49pmpost #73 of 1155/28/10 at 3:53pmQuote:
Wait did you buy them all at once? Like a super impulse buy?post #74 of 1155/28/10 at 3:55pmpost #75 of 1155/29/10 at 12:03pmThread StarterQuote:
What's there to be ashamed of?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 8 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 37 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 5 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 5 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 5 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...