^ Savior indeed :)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Never forget your first... - Page 5post #61 of 1155/27/10 at 7:03pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #62 of 1155/28/10 at 8:29am
The Sony MDR-E931 earbuds. Probably my first real upgrade from any stock earphones. Used these for years, I guess around from 2000 to early 2006 when EX71 or EP630 came into place as the first iems I've had. I still got them and they work.post #63 of 1155/28/10 at 8:38ampost #64 of 1155/28/10 at 9:57ampost #65 of 1155/28/10 at 10:21ampost #66 of 1155/28/10 at 11:24ampost #67 of 1155/28/10 at 12:08pmpost #68 of 1155/28/10 at 12:14pmpost #69 of 1155/28/10 at 12:17pmpost #70 of 1155/28/10 at 12:42pm
My first clumsy relationship was with Sony MDR-EX71. After her cables frayed and broke, I hooked up with her identical twin. She proved equally fragile, so I decided to stop dating within the same family and found the Shure E2c. After a few years her cables also cracked and frayed so, not having learned my lesson, I dumped her for her younger sister, SE530. Now SE530 and I are discussing the possibility of having an open relationship and accepting another pair of 'phones into our lives. Something full size to compliment SE530's petite frame. We're going to go meet some next weekend in Chicago.post #71 of 1155/28/10 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #72 of 1155/28/10 at 3:49pmpost #73 of 1155/28/10 at 3:53pmQuote:
Wait did you buy them all at once? Like a super impulse buy?post #74 of 1155/28/10 at 3:55pmpost #75 of 1155/29/10 at 12:03pmThread StarterQuote:
What's there to be ashamed of?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 6 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 31 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 40 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › WTT/B: Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon with Cash for your Liquid... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Best sub-30$ CHINESE brands EARPHONES thread- Hidden Gems, Personal... 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...