^ Savior indeed :)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Never forget your first... - Page 5post #61 of 1155/27/10 at 7:03pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #62 of 1155/28/10 at 8:29am
The Sony MDR-E931 earbuds. Probably my first real upgrade from any stock earphones. Used these for years, I guess around from 2000 to early 2006 when EX71 or EP630 came into place as the first iems I've had. I still got them and they work.post #63 of 1155/28/10 at 8:38ampost #64 of 1155/28/10 at 9:57ampost #65 of 1155/28/10 at 10:21ampost #66 of 1155/28/10 at 11:24ampost #67 of 1155/28/10 at 12:08pmpost #68 of 1155/28/10 at 12:14pmpost #69 of 1155/28/10 at 12:17pmpost #70 of 1155/28/10 at 12:42pm
My first clumsy relationship was with Sony MDR-EX71. After her cables frayed and broke, I hooked up with her identical twin. She proved equally fragile, so I decided to stop dating within the same family and found the Shure E2c. After a few years her cables also cracked and frayed so, not having learned my lesson, I dumped her for her younger sister, SE530. Now SE530 and I are discussing the possibility of having an open relationship and accepting another pair of 'phones into our lives. Something full size to compliment SE530's petite frame. We're going to go meet some next weekend in Chicago.post #71 of 1155/28/10 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #72 of 1155/28/10 at 3:49pmpost #73 of 1155/28/10 at 3:53pmQuote:
Wait did you buy them all at once? Like a super impulse buy?post #74 of 1155/28/10 at 3:55pmpost #75 of 1155/29/10 at 12:03pmThread StarterQuote:
What's there to be ashamed of?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Article: "Why USB Cables Can Make a Difference" 18 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 18 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 43 seconds ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 1 minute ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › Need new headphones (Current Beyerdynamic DT770) 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new IEM 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...