^ Savior indeed :)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on Today at 4:17 am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am not sure how these got such rave reviews. As background I've used DBA02 Sony XBA3 prior to purchasing these. I was interested because of its double dynamic drivers. After receiving...
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
Never forget your first... - Page 5post #61 of 1155/27/10 at 7:03pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #62 of 1155/28/10 at 8:29am
The Sony MDR-E931 earbuds. Probably my first real upgrade from any stock earphones. Used these for years, I guess around from 2000 to early 2006 when EX71 or EP630 came into place as the first iems I've had. I still got them and they work.post #63 of 1155/28/10 at 8:38ampost #64 of 1155/28/10 at 9:57ampost #65 of 1155/28/10 at 10:21ampost #66 of 1155/28/10 at 11:24ampost #67 of 1155/28/10 at 12:08pmpost #68 of 1155/28/10 at 12:14pmpost #69 of 1155/28/10 at 12:17pmpost #70 of 1155/28/10 at 12:42pm
My first clumsy relationship was with Sony MDR-EX71. After her cables frayed and broke, I hooked up with her identical twin. She proved equally fragile, so I decided to stop dating within the same family and found the Shure E2c. After a few years her cables also cracked and frayed so, not having learned my lesson, I dumped her for her younger sister, SE530. Now SE530 and I are discussing the possibility of having an open relationship and accepting another pair of 'phones into our lives. Something full size to compliment SE530's petite frame. We're going to go meet some next weekend in Chicago.post #71 of 1155/28/10 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #72 of 1155/28/10 at 3:49pmpost #73 of 1155/28/10 at 3:53pmQuote:
Wait did you buy them all at once? Like a super impulse buy?post #74 of 1155/28/10 at 3:55pmpost #75 of 1155/29/10 at 12:03pmThread StarterQuote:
What's there to be ashamed of?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Portable Mini-to-Mini Cables Quick Impressions 5 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 26 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 31 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-29 (Single Ended Master Race lol) 1 minute ago
- › S5 Review by EricP 1 minute ago
- › Skullcandy Titan Earbud Issues 2 minutes ago
- › New! Focal Spirit Pro? 2 minutes ago
- › Cardas EM5813 Ear Speakers Now Available 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by xsuper
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)