^ Savior indeed :)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 9/27/14 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Never forget your first... - Page 5post #61 of 1155/27/10 at 7:03pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #62 of 1155/28/10 at 8:29am
The Sony MDR-E931 earbuds. Probably my first real upgrade from any stock earphones. Used these for years, I guess around from 2000 to early 2006 when EX71 or EP630 came into place as the first iems I've had. I still got them and they work.post #63 of 1155/28/10 at 8:38ampost #64 of 1155/28/10 at 9:57ampost #65 of 1155/28/10 at 10:21ampost #66 of 1155/28/10 at 11:24ampost #67 of 1155/28/10 at 12:08pmpost #68 of 1155/28/10 at 12:14pmpost #69 of 1155/28/10 at 12:17pmpost #70 of 1155/28/10 at 12:42pm
My first clumsy relationship was with Sony MDR-EX71. After her cables frayed and broke, I hooked up with her identical twin. She proved equally fragile, so I decided to stop dating within the same family and found the Shure E2c. After a few years her cables also cracked and frayed so, not having learned my lesson, I dumped her for her younger sister, SE530. Now SE530 and I are discussing the possibility of having an open relationship and accepting another pair of 'phones into our lives. Something full size to compliment SE530's petite frame. We're going to go meet some next weekend in Chicago.post #71 of 1155/28/10 at 3:39pmThread Starterpost #72 of 1155/28/10 at 3:49pmpost #73 of 1155/28/10 at 3:53pmQuote:
Wait did you buy them all at once? Like a super impulse buy?post #74 of 1155/28/10 at 3:55pmpost #75 of 1155/29/10 at 12:03pmThread StarterQuote:
What's there to be ashamed of?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 36 seconds ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 1 minute ago
- › adding amp to Meridian Explorer 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need help to test the 20,000 sound tracks music library firmware... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Help needed to choose a new pair of headphones??? 4 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)