After alot of research, picked up some good 'ol porta pros. Still my main listening phones, although seriously eyeing sr80i or RE0.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Using Headphones with Spectacles Last post on 11/17/14 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Your Recs Needed: $300 is Bluetooth Headphones that are Sweet and Devine... Last post on 11/14/14 at 12:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about open back headphones, buying used, and modmic use. Last post on 11/14/14 at 10:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Euphonic High-End Headphones Last post on 11/12/14 at 9:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphone for my commute Last post on 11/3/14 at 5:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
Never forget your first... - Page 4post #46 of 1155/26/10 at 2:11pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1155/26/10 at 4:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Wow, 10 years.post #48 of 1155/26/10 at 5:45pmpost #49 of 1155/26/10 at 5:51pmpost #50 of 1155/26/10 at 6:05pmpost #51 of 1155/26/10 at 6:16pm
Apple stock earphones < Sony MDR-ED21LP groove shaped earphones (made me realise what's out there) < Sony mdr-ex85 LP < Sony EX-500 (excellent earphones) < Sony Mdr-XB700 (wanted headphones) < Westone 2
Accessories: As they were cheap:
UE Metro fi220 - £15
UE Super fi4 - £18
Edited by Totally Dubbed - 5/26/10 at 6:20pmpost #52 of 1155/26/10 at 6:38pmpost #53 of 1155/27/10 at 11:52am
Seriously. I bought them in the mid nineties. They're built like tanks. Although just having a quick listen, they did serve a singular purpose... minimal bleed. You could sit recording a live acoustic guitar, with a monitor feed running and not have the mic pick it up.
Edited by MrQ - 5/28/10 at 3:27ampost #54 of 1155/27/10 at 2:37pmpost #55 of 1155/27/10 at 5:20pmpost #56 of 1155/27/10 at 5:25pmpost #57 of 1155/27/10 at 6:39pmThread StarterQuote:
Your avatar is hilarious.
Ok...Back on topic...post #58 of 1155/27/10 at 6:42pmpost #59 of 1155/27/10 at 6:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 6 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 16 2015 17 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 39 seconds ago
- › Tera Player Thread - 24 bit WAV player ( impressions, opinions). 1 minute ago
- › X3 firmware 3.22-3.24beta--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. #nooneleftbehind 1 minute ago
- › Making studio headphones more airy 1 minute ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)