After alot of research, picked up some good 'ol porta pros. Still my main listening phones, although seriously eyeing sr80i or RE0.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 9/9/14 at 1:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Never forget your first... - Page 4post #46 of 1155/26/10 at 2:11pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1155/26/10 at 4:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Wow, 10 years.post #48 of 1155/26/10 at 5:45pmpost #49 of 1155/26/10 at 5:51pmpost #50 of 1155/26/10 at 6:05pmpost #51 of 1155/26/10 at 6:16pm
Apple stock earphones < Sony MDR-ED21LP groove shaped earphones (made me realise what's out there) < Sony mdr-ex85 LP < Sony EX-500 (excellent earphones) < Sony Mdr-XB700 (wanted headphones) < Westone 2
Accessories: As they were cheap:
UE Metro fi220 - £15
UE Super fi4 - £18
Edited by Totally Dubbed - 5/26/10 at 6:20pmpost #52 of 1155/26/10 at 6:38pmpost #53 of 1155/27/10 at 11:52am
Seriously. I bought them in the mid nineties. They're built like tanks. Although just having a quick listen, they did serve a singular purpose... minimal bleed. You could sit recording a live acoustic guitar, with a monitor feed running and not have the mic pick it up.
Edited by MrQ - 5/28/10 at 3:27ampost #54 of 1155/27/10 at 2:37pmpost #55 of 1155/27/10 at 5:20pmpost #56 of 1155/27/10 at 5:25pmpost #57 of 1155/27/10 at 6:39pmThread StarterQuote:
Your avatar is hilarious.
Ok...Back on topic...post #58 of 1155/27/10 at 6:42pmpost #59 of 1155/27/10 at 6:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 16 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 48 seconds ago
- › How Head-fi has helped you on your audiophile journey 50 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 headphones and 10' Stefan Audio Art cable 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)