After alot of research, picked up some good 'ol porta pros. Still my main listening phones, although seriously eyeing sr80i or RE0.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Best loud DJ Headphones for around £220/$350 Last post on 12/16/14 at 1:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- What effect does an audio processor have on headphones? Last post on 12/10/14 at 11:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Beyerdynamic 'Custom' Street headphone Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there IEMs that can match full size headphones Last post on 12/14/14 at 10:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Review] Alpine Over-Ear headphones, immensely satisfying for bassheads! Last post on 12/3/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
Never forget your first... - Page 4post #46 of 1155/26/10 at 2:11pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1155/26/10 at 4:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Wow, 10 years.post #48 of 1155/26/10 at 5:45pmpost #49 of 1155/26/10 at 5:51pmpost #50 of 1155/26/10 at 6:05pmpost #51 of 1155/26/10 at 6:16pm
Apple stock earphones < Sony MDR-ED21LP groove shaped earphones (made me realise what's out there) < Sony mdr-ex85 LP < Sony EX-500 (excellent earphones) < Sony Mdr-XB700 (wanted headphones) < Westone 2
Accessories: As they were cheap:
UE Metro fi220 - £15
UE Super fi4 - £18
Edited by Totally Dubbed - 5/26/10 at 6:20pmpost #52 of 1155/26/10 at 6:38pmpost #53 of 1155/27/10 at 11:52am
Seriously. I bought them in the mid nineties. They're built like tanks. Although just having a quick listen, they did serve a singular purpose... minimal bleed. You could sit recording a live acoustic guitar, with a monitor feed running and not have the mic pick it up.
Edited by MrQ - 5/28/10 at 3:27ampost #54 of 1155/27/10 at 2:37pmpost #55 of 1155/27/10 at 5:20pmpost #56 of 1155/27/10 at 5:25pmpost #57 of 1155/27/10 at 6:39pmThread StarterQuote:
Your avatar is hilarious.
Ok...Back on topic...post #58 of 1155/27/10 at 6:42pmpost #59 of 1155/27/10 at 6:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 5 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 6 seconds ago
- › X3 firmware 3.22-3.24beta--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. #nooneleftbehind 24 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › X5 firmware 2.36beta--folder jump, true random shuffle, more custom... 6 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)