After alot of research, picked up some good 'ol porta pros. Still my main listening phones, although seriously eyeing sr80i or RE0.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Noontec Zoro Re- Imagined: ZORO II HD Impressions thread Last post on 1/23/15 at 9:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- How do you justify buying headphones without replaceable pads? Last post on 1/20/15 at 8:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- is it time for a separate bluetooth forum? Last post on 1/20/15 at 4:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Should I buy just one Beats Headphone? Last post on 1/16/15 at 10:58pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Amp upgrade? Last post on 1/18/15 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
Never forget your first... - Page 4post #46 of 1155/26/10 at 2:11pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1155/26/10 at 4:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Wow, 10 years.post #48 of 1155/26/10 at 5:45pmpost #49 of 1155/26/10 at 5:51pmpost #50 of 1155/26/10 at 6:05pmpost #51 of 1155/26/10 at 6:16pm
Apple stock earphones < Sony MDR-ED21LP groove shaped earphones (made me realise what's out there) < Sony mdr-ex85 LP < Sony EX-500 (excellent earphones) < Sony Mdr-XB700 (wanted headphones) < Westone 2
Accessories: As they were cheap:
UE Metro fi220 - £15
UE Super fi4 - £18
Edited by Totally Dubbed - 5/26/10 at 6:20pmpost #52 of 1155/26/10 at 6:38pmpost #53 of 1155/27/10 at 11:52am
Seriously. I bought them in the mid nineties. They're built like tanks. Although just having a quick listen, they did serve a singular purpose... minimal bleed. You could sit recording a live acoustic guitar, with a monitor feed running and not have the mic pick it up.
Edited by MrQ - 5/28/10 at 3:27ampost #54 of 1155/27/10 at 2:37pmpost #55 of 1155/27/10 at 5:20pmpost #56 of 1155/27/10 at 5:25pmpost #57 of 1155/27/10 at 6:39pmThread StarterQuote:
Your avatar is hilarious.
Ok...Back on topic...post #58 of 1155/27/10 at 6:42pmpost #59 of 1155/27/10 at 6:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 54 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Finding the M50x really uncomfortable... Any suggestions? 3 minutes ago
- › In search for balanced sounding eaphones in 50-100€ range 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed headphones 3 minutes ago
- › [AUS] Balanced Beyerdynamic T1 ~$800 AUD 3 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)