After alot of research, picked up some good 'ol porta pros. Still my main listening phones, although seriously eyeing sr80i or RE0.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Never forget your first... - Page 4post #46 of 1155/26/10 at 2:11pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1155/26/10 at 4:38pmThread StarterQuote:
Wow, 10 years.post #48 of 1155/26/10 at 5:45pmpost #49 of 1155/26/10 at 5:51pmpost #50 of 1155/26/10 at 6:05pmpost #51 of 1155/26/10 at 6:16pm
Apple stock earphones < Sony MDR-ED21LP groove shaped earphones (made me realise what's out there) < Sony mdr-ex85 LP < Sony EX-500 (excellent earphones) < Sony Mdr-XB700 (wanted headphones) < Westone 2
Accessories: As they were cheap:
UE Metro fi220 - £15
UE Super fi4 - £18
Edited by Totally Dubbed - 5/26/10 at 6:20pmpost #52 of 1155/26/10 at 6:38pmpost #53 of 1155/27/10 at 11:52am
Seriously. I bought them in the mid nineties. They're built like tanks. Although just having a quick listen, they did serve a singular purpose... minimal bleed. You could sit recording a live acoustic guitar, with a monitor feed running and not have the mic pick it up.
Edited by MrQ - 5/28/10 at 3:27ampost #54 of 1155/27/10 at 2:37pmpost #55 of 1155/27/10 at 5:20pmpost #56 of 1155/27/10 at 5:25pmpost #57 of 1155/27/10 at 6:39pmThread StarterQuote:
Your avatar is hilarious.
Ok...Back on topic...post #58 of 1155/27/10 at 6:42pmpost #59 of 1155/27/10 at 6:51pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Focal Elear in stock and a loaner program! 50 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...