Samsung stock bud...fried when I accidentally dropped them into the basin.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
Never forget your first... - Page 3post #31 of 1155/25/10 at 11:31pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 1155/25/10 at 11:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by earthpeople
For me, it was the IEMs that came with my Sony A818. They seem to be the same as the EX82. One of the main reasons I chose the Sony DAP is because it came with earphones that were supposedly "good". And they really were to me, since I hadn't heard anything better.
The first pair that I went out of my way to buy was a set of Audio Technica ES7s. That changed everything for me.
Haha same exact ones for me. Only they were my brother's. My brother got that DAP and he was telling me about the expensive earbuds that came with it. He let me try it out one time and I remember thinking "wow that sounds clear". IIRC it was a dream theater song too . What's funny is I only listened to them for about 15 seconds.
That was actually what introduced me to the concept of good SQ. Before that, to me an earbud was an earbud. After that I decided I would wait and save up for some nice $50 earbuds like some shure e2c's which I read were good (I was younger, so that was a small fortune especially for a pair of earbuds). From there on it was all downhill...I started reading on forums like this one and by the time I had a job my budget had tripled and i ended up with some ATH-M50's. Now I'm more of an audiophile than my brother. I think he still has audio stuff about the same if not worse than the ex82's...and man look what happened to me .post #33 of 1155/26/10 at 1:15ampost #34 of 1155/26/10 at 4:54ampost #35 of 1155/26/10 at 7:55ampost #36 of 1155/26/10 at 8:17ampost #37 of 1155/26/10 at 8:48am
Some $15 AIWA Earbuds. Still the best earbuds i ever used, nothing else really came close to the clarity and bass quantity it had.
First IEMs: JVC Marshmellows. Well they were better than the EP630. pretty hardy and comfortable as well. 2 pairs. 1 broke and the other dissapeared into oblivion one day.
RIPpost #38 of 1155/26/10 at 8:54ampost #39 of 1155/26/10 at 9:24ampost #40 of 1155/26/10 at 11:22am
cx300 or se210
was the cx300 that took me away from buds and made me realise there was better. the 210 made me realise there was a whole other world out therepost #41 of 1155/26/10 at 11:24ampost #42 of 1155/26/10 at 11:56ampost #43 of 1155/26/10 at 1:30pm
garbage stock buds -> (2002) grado sr80 ( what a giant leap :P )
grados are still around, but at college i needed to be more portable-> (2003) sennheiser px200s (now used at work)
first iem, still in service, (2008) sennheiser cx300 for daily use
next (2010) : looking to replace sennheiser cx300 with a mic'd IEM :D
Edited by ChoppedBroccoli - 5/26/10 at 1:32pmpost #44 of 1155/26/10 at 1:41pmpost #45 of 1155/26/10 at 1:57pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 55 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › New In Box Sennheiser HD650 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear