Samsung stock bud...fried when I accidentally dropped them into the basin.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Never forget your first... - Page 3post #31 of 1155/25/10 at 11:31pmpost #32 of 1155/25/10 at 11:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by earthpeople
For me, it was the IEMs that came with my Sony A818. They seem to be the same as the EX82. One of the main reasons I chose the Sony DAP is because it came with earphones that were supposedly "good". And they really were to me, since I hadn't heard anything better.
The first pair that I went out of my way to buy was a set of Audio Technica ES7s. That changed everything for me.
Haha same exact ones for me. Only they were my brother's. My brother got that DAP and he was telling me about the expensive earbuds that came with it. He let me try it out one time and I remember thinking "wow that sounds clear". IIRC it was a dream theater song too . What's funny is I only listened to them for about 15 seconds.
That was actually what introduced me to the concept of good SQ. Before that, to me an earbud was an earbud. After that I decided I would wait and save up for some nice $50 earbuds like some shure e2c's which I read were good (I was younger, so that was a small fortune especially for a pair of earbuds). From there on it was all downhill...I started reading on forums like this one and by the time I had a job my budget had tripled and i ended up with some ATH-M50's. Now I'm more of an audiophile than my brother. I think he still has audio stuff about the same if not worse than the ex82's...and man look what happened to me .post #33 of 1155/26/10 at 1:15ampost #34 of 1155/26/10 at 4:54ampost #35 of 1155/26/10 at 7:55ampost #36 of 1155/26/10 at 8:17ampost #37 of 1155/26/10 at 8:48am
Some $15 AIWA Earbuds. Still the best earbuds i ever used, nothing else really came close to the clarity and bass quantity it had.
First IEMs: JVC Marshmellows. Well they were better than the EP630. pretty hardy and comfortable as well. 2 pairs. 1 broke and the other dissapeared into oblivion one day.
RIPpost #38 of 1155/26/10 at 8:54ampost #39 of 1155/26/10 at 9:24ampost #40 of 1155/26/10 at 11:22ampost #41 of 1155/26/10 at 11:24ampost #42 of 1155/26/10 at 11:56ampost #43 of 1155/26/10 at 1:30pm
garbage stock buds -> (2002) grado sr80 ( what a giant leap :P )
grados are still around, but at college i needed to be more portable-> (2003) sennheiser px200s (now used at work)
first iem, still in service, (2008) sennheiser cx300 for daily use
next (2010) : looking to replace sennheiser cx300 with a mic'd IEM :D
Edited by ChoppedBroccoli - 5/26/10 at 1:32pmpost #44 of 1155/26/10 at 1:41pmpost #45 of 1155/26/10 at 1:57pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review 1 second ago
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 28 seconds ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 34 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO Releases the X7 Standard Edition (Without Amp Module) 7 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06A - A New Winner 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...