Samsung stock bud...fried when I accidentally dropped them into the basin.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
Never forget your first... - Page 3post #31 of 1155/25/10 at 11:31pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 1155/25/10 at 11:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by earthpeople
For me, it was the IEMs that came with my Sony A818. They seem to be the same as the EX82. One of the main reasons I chose the Sony DAP is because it came with earphones that were supposedly "good". And they really were to me, since I hadn't heard anything better.
The first pair that I went out of my way to buy was a set of Audio Technica ES7s. That changed everything for me.
Haha same exact ones for me. Only they were my brother's. My brother got that DAP and he was telling me about the expensive earbuds that came with it. He let me try it out one time and I remember thinking "wow that sounds clear". IIRC it was a dream theater song too . What's funny is I only listened to them for about 15 seconds.
That was actually what introduced me to the concept of good SQ. Before that, to me an earbud was an earbud. After that I decided I would wait and save up for some nice $50 earbuds like some shure e2c's which I read were good (I was younger, so that was a small fortune especially for a pair of earbuds). From there on it was all downhill...I started reading on forums like this one and by the time I had a job my budget had tripled and i ended up with some ATH-M50's. Now I'm more of an audiophile than my brother. I think he still has audio stuff about the same if not worse than the ex82's...and man look what happened to me .post #33 of 1155/26/10 at 1:15ampost #34 of 1155/26/10 at 4:54ampost #35 of 1155/26/10 at 7:55ampost #36 of 1155/26/10 at 8:17ampost #37 of 1155/26/10 at 8:48am
Some $15 AIWA Earbuds. Still the best earbuds i ever used, nothing else really came close to the clarity and bass quantity it had.
First IEMs: JVC Marshmellows. Well they were better than the EP630. pretty hardy and comfortable as well. 2 pairs. 1 broke and the other dissapeared into oblivion one day.
RIPpost #38 of 1155/26/10 at 8:54ampost #39 of 1155/26/10 at 9:24ampost #40 of 1155/26/10 at 11:22ampost #41 of 1155/26/10 at 11:24ampost #42 of 1155/26/10 at 11:56ampost #43 of 1155/26/10 at 1:30pm
garbage stock buds -> (2002) grado sr80 ( what a giant leap :P )
grados are still around, but at college i needed to be more portable-> (2003) sennheiser px200s (now used at work)
first iem, still in service, (2008) sennheiser cx300 for daily use
next (2010) : looking to replace sennheiser cx300 with a mic'd IEM :D
Edited by ChoppedBroccoli - 5/26/10 at 1:32pmpost #44 of 1155/26/10 at 1:41pmpost #45 of 1155/26/10 at 1:57pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earbuds Round-Up 45 seconds ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › 53ku tube 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...