Samsung stock bud...fried when I accidentally dropped them into the basin.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 9/27/14 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Never forget your first... - Page 3post #31 of 1155/25/10 at 11:31pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 1155/25/10 at 11:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by earthpeople
For me, it was the IEMs that came with my Sony A818. They seem to be the same as the EX82. One of the main reasons I chose the Sony DAP is because it came with earphones that were supposedly "good". And they really were to me, since I hadn't heard anything better.
The first pair that I went out of my way to buy was a set of Audio Technica ES7s. That changed everything for me.
Haha same exact ones for me. Only they were my brother's. My brother got that DAP and he was telling me about the expensive earbuds that came with it. He let me try it out one time and I remember thinking "wow that sounds clear". IIRC it was a dream theater song too . What's funny is I only listened to them for about 15 seconds.
That was actually what introduced me to the concept of good SQ. Before that, to me an earbud was an earbud. After that I decided I would wait and save up for some nice $50 earbuds like some shure e2c's which I read were good (I was younger, so that was a small fortune especially for a pair of earbuds). From there on it was all downhill...I started reading on forums like this one and by the time I had a job my budget had tripled and i ended up with some ATH-M50's. Now I'm more of an audiophile than my brother. I think he still has audio stuff about the same if not worse than the ex82's...and man look what happened to me .post #33 of 1155/26/10 at 1:15ampost #34 of 1155/26/10 at 4:54ampost #35 of 1155/26/10 at 7:55ampost #36 of 1155/26/10 at 8:17ampost #37 of 1155/26/10 at 8:48am
Some $15 AIWA Earbuds. Still the best earbuds i ever used, nothing else really came close to the clarity and bass quantity it had.
First IEMs: JVC Marshmellows. Well they were better than the EP630. pretty hardy and comfortable as well. 2 pairs. 1 broke and the other dissapeared into oblivion one day.
RIPpost #38 of 1155/26/10 at 8:54ampost #39 of 1155/26/10 at 9:24ampost #40 of 1155/26/10 at 11:22ampost #41 of 1155/26/10 at 11:24ampost #42 of 1155/26/10 at 11:56ampost #43 of 1155/26/10 at 1:30pm
garbage stock buds -> (2002) grado sr80 ( what a giant leap :P )
grados are still around, but at college i needed to be more portable-> (2003) sennheiser px200s (now used at work)
first iem, still in service, (2008) sennheiser cx300 for daily use
next (2010) : looking to replace sennheiser cx300 with a mic'd IEM :D
Edited by ChoppedBroccoli - 5/26/10 at 1:32pmpost #44 of 1155/26/10 at 1:41pmpost #45 of 1155/26/10 at 1:57pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 23 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 56 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Sennheiser IE800: Appreciation, Frustration and a bunch of... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 4 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 5 minutes ago
- › Need something similar to AKG K240 6 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)