Samsung stock bud...fried when I accidentally dropped them into the basin.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The iFi Audio Micro iDSD was sent to me by iFi with help from their Norwegian distributor Audioaktøren for the purpose of doing this review and including it in my recently started $250+ amp/DAC...
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Never forget your first... - Page 3post #31 of 1155/25/10 at 11:31pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 1155/25/10 at 11:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by earthpeople
For me, it was the IEMs that came with my Sony A818. They seem to be the same as the EX82. One of the main reasons I chose the Sony DAP is because it came with earphones that were supposedly "good". And they really were to me, since I hadn't heard anything better.
The first pair that I went out of my way to buy was a set of Audio Technica ES7s. That changed everything for me.
Haha same exact ones for me. Only they were my brother's. My brother got that DAP and he was telling me about the expensive earbuds that came with it. He let me try it out one time and I remember thinking "wow that sounds clear". IIRC it was a dream theater song too . What's funny is I only listened to them for about 15 seconds.
That was actually what introduced me to the concept of good SQ. Before that, to me an earbud was an earbud. After that I decided I would wait and save up for some nice $50 earbuds like some shure e2c's which I read were good (I was younger, so that was a small fortune especially for a pair of earbuds). From there on it was all downhill...I started reading on forums like this one and by the time I had a job my budget had tripled and i ended up with some ATH-M50's. Now I'm more of an audiophile than my brother. I think he still has audio stuff about the same if not worse than the ex82's...and man look what happened to me .post #33 of 1155/26/10 at 1:15ampost #34 of 1155/26/10 at 4:54ampost #35 of 1155/26/10 at 7:55ampost #36 of 1155/26/10 at 8:17ampost #37 of 1155/26/10 at 8:48am
Some $15 AIWA Earbuds. Still the best earbuds i ever used, nothing else really came close to the clarity and bass quantity it had.
First IEMs: JVC Marshmellows. Well they were better than the EP630. pretty hardy and comfortable as well. 2 pairs. 1 broke and the other dissapeared into oblivion one day.
RIPpost #38 of 1155/26/10 at 8:54ampost #39 of 1155/26/10 at 9:24ampost #40 of 1155/26/10 at 11:22ampost #41 of 1155/26/10 at 11:24ampost #42 of 1155/26/10 at 11:56ampost #43 of 1155/26/10 at 1:30pm
garbage stock buds -> (2002) grado sr80 ( what a giant leap :P )
grados are still around, but at college i needed to be more portable-> (2003) sennheiser px200s (now used at work)
first iem, still in service, (2008) sennheiser cx300 for daily use
next (2010) : looking to replace sennheiser cx300 with a mic'd IEM :D
Edited by ChoppedBroccoli - 5/26/10 at 1:32pmpost #44 of 1155/26/10 at 1:41pmpost #45 of 1155/26/10 at 1:57pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › LG V10 vs iPod Touch for DAP? 53 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 58 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › FS: Phonak PFE-121 in Mint Condition 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by peter123
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...