Full-size: Stax Lambda Pro, IEM: E4c, still have and use both.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
Never forget your first... - Page 2post #16 of 1155/25/10 at 7:57pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1155/25/10 at 7:58pmpost #18 of 1155/25/10 at 8:00pm
+1. I've had my HD280 Pro's for nine years now (doing full-time "portable" duty through both high school & college), and they've got just as much headachy goodness as they did back then. I've had to wrap a little electrical tape around where they've started to crack, but I've definitely got my money's worth.post #19 of 1155/25/10 at 8:06pmpost #20 of 1155/25/10 at 9:13pmpost #21 of 1155/25/10 at 9:45pmpost #22 of 1155/25/10 at 9:46pmpost #23 of 1155/25/10 at 9:53pmpost #24 of 1155/25/10 at 10:07pmpost #25 of 1155/25/10 at 10:10pm
First headphone that showed me that there was more than crappy ibuds: PX200
First Headphone that gave me a glimpse of what audio is really about: HD595 (which I know is not a portable, but ended using them as portable for a while so I decided to mention it)
Edited by Roger Strummer - 5/25/10 at 10:12pmpost #26 of 1155/25/10 at 10:18pmpost #27 of 1155/25/10 at 10:26pmpost #28 of 1155/25/10 at 10:59pmQuote:
Heh. As bad as the Skullcandy Smokin' Buds are, they were still a substantial improvement over the stock ear buds. I knew when I bought them that there were better options available (but not in Best Buy when I needed them that afternoon) so they got me looking for even better ones.post #29 of 1155/25/10 at 11:00pmpost #30 of 1155/25/10 at 11:23pm
Sony MDR-EX71. Even though its quality wasn't exactly outstanding, back then I found them best earphones ever - great bass, soundstage etc. Of course my viewpoint changed completely when I bought something better - Shure E3c :)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › FS: New Sennheiser HD600 headphones 4 minutes ago
- › The new fit concept! The brand new LEAR "Hybrid Fit" series! 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 9 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 9 minutes ago
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Transforming Our Society through...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)