Full-size: Stax Lambda Pro, IEM: E4c, still have and use both.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 7/17/14 at 3:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Never forget your first... - Page 2post #16 of 1155/25/10 at 7:57pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1155/25/10 at 7:58pmpost #18 of 1155/25/10 at 8:00pm
+1. I've had my HD280 Pro's for nine years now (doing full-time "portable" duty through both high school & college), and they've got just as much headachy goodness as they did back then. I've had to wrap a little electrical tape around where they've started to crack, but I've definitely got my money's worth.post #19 of 1155/25/10 at 8:06pmpost #20 of 1155/25/10 at 9:13pmpost #21 of 1155/25/10 at 9:45pmpost #22 of 1155/25/10 at 9:46pmpost #23 of 1155/25/10 at 9:53pmpost #24 of 1155/25/10 at 10:07pmpost #25 of 1155/25/10 at 10:10pm
First headphone that showed me that there was more than crappy ibuds: PX200
First Headphone that gave me a glimpse of what audio is really about: HD595 (which I know is not a portable, but ended using them as portable for a while so I decided to mention it)
Edited by Roger Strummer - 5/25/10 at 10:12pmpost #26 of 1155/25/10 at 10:18pmpost #27 of 1155/25/10 at 10:26pmpost #28 of 1155/25/10 at 10:59pmQuote:
Heh. As bad as the Skullcandy Smokin' Buds are, they were still a substantial improvement over the stock ear buds. I knew when I bought them that there were better options available (but not in Best Buy when I needed them that afternoon) so they got me looking for even better ones.post #29 of 1155/25/10 at 11:00pmpost #30 of 1155/25/10 at 11:23pm
Sony MDR-EX71. Even though its quality wasn't exactly outstanding, back then I found them best earphones ever - great bass, soundstage etc. Of course my viewpoint changed completely when I bought something better - Shure E3c :)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 12 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Schiit products, shipping to Canada? 1 minute ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 4 minutes ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Need IEM with resistance to hiss and pops - taking suggestions 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)