Full-size: Stax Lambda Pro, IEM: E4c, still have and use both.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
Never forget your first... - Page 2post #16 of 1155/25/10 at 7:57pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1155/25/10 at 7:58pmpost #18 of 1155/25/10 at 8:00pm
+1. I've had my HD280 Pro's for nine years now (doing full-time "portable" duty through both high school & college), and they've got just as much headachy goodness as they did back then. I've had to wrap a little electrical tape around where they've started to crack, but I've definitely got my money's worth.post #19 of 1155/25/10 at 8:06pmpost #20 of 1155/25/10 at 9:13pmpost #21 of 1155/25/10 at 9:45pmpost #22 of 1155/25/10 at 9:46pmpost #23 of 1155/25/10 at 9:53pmpost #24 of 1155/25/10 at 10:07pmpost #25 of 1155/25/10 at 10:10pm
First headphone that showed me that there was more than crappy ibuds: PX200
First Headphone that gave me a glimpse of what audio is really about: HD595 (which I know is not a portable, but ended using them as portable for a while so I decided to mention it)
Edited by Roger Strummer - 5/25/10 at 10:12pmpost #26 of 1155/25/10 at 10:18pmpost #27 of 1155/25/10 at 10:26pmpost #28 of 1155/25/10 at 10:59pmQuote:
Heh. As bad as the Skullcandy Smokin' Buds are, they were still a substantial improvement over the stock ear buds. I knew when I bought them that there were better options available (but not in Best Buy when I needed them that afternoon) so they got me looking for even better ones.post #29 of 1155/25/10 at 11:00pmpost #30 of 1155/25/10 at 11:23pm
Sony MDR-EX71. Even though its quality wasn't exactly outstanding, back then I found them best earphones ever - great bass, soundstage etc. Of course my viewpoint changed completely when I bought something better - Shure E3c :)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Never forget your first...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Member Introductions thread 19 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 53 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Review 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3