See sig. Its keeping me content for the moment.
Related Forum Threads
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- In the Market Last post on 6/14/12 at 5:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 or HD600 Last post on 8/11/12 at 1:34am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
post your HD650 setup - Page 7post #91 of 959/26/10 at 5:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 959/26/10 at 6:56ampost #93 of 959/26/10 at 6:59amFor the moment my source is a MacBook Pro connected to a PS Audio Perfectwave DAC via optical.
This is soon about to change and will be a Lacie NAS connected via Ethernet to the DAC as the network card for it will be coming out in a few weeks enabling high resolution files to be played. I rip in ALAC or AIFF.
From the dac I have balanced Audioquest Diamondback cables going to the Luxman P-1u to drive the HD650 with Silver Dragon cable. Pretty happy with this setup and my cans of choice for rock, alternative, reggae etc...
The Silver Dragon really is a must for me on the HD650 as it tames the bass and removes the veil.post #94 of 959/26/10 at 4:23pmQuote:
The PS3 just acts as a transport as the DAC bypasses its internal decoding via optical. As far as I can see the PS3 itself can rip CDs at 320kpbs MP3 which is pretty much good enough, and it should be able to play WAV files. As for lossless I don't think it can play FLAC but I might be wrong. To my ears this setup is certainly better sounding than my laptop via USB. Of course the PS3 can also just act as a CD player too.
- post your HD650 setup
- Headphone Impedance
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 29 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 58 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 3 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2