I didn't like my Hifimediy T1 with the HE-6...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 3/23/15 at 7:25pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:40am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 667
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i will hook a tube amp in betw the dac n the T-amp...the postman should come with my toy any day now...
see how it goes :P
Postman came thru the storm...
70bucks to rock your HE-6 to no end...3 hours and it is still cool to the touch. v TINY box, NICE !!
Soundwise, running thru my albums... havent got a reason to complain about this tiny amp yet.
Its airy, its got slamm, good clarity....seems to melt into my setup just fine.
u guys check this out k..if u need a small tinbox to sit on your sofa armrest :P
Edited by Lorspeaker - 11/3/13 at 11:56pm
I used to own their Complement Balanced. Great sounding cable, well crafted just a little too heavy for me.
I think he does a great job.
I'm seriously considering this receiver...
Used that exact model for my HE6 a few years ago. Can't remember much-but it seemed to drive them well from the speaker taps, with bass to kill for. I think I was using a Reference 9 at the time.
Yeah I cant read it either. That would help me understand the anomaly on the green line in the 3-4khz region.
It's the right channel with resistors on my amp output. Just testing to see if there was a difference with and without resistors on amp out.
The anomaly with the green line might be slight driver mismatch.
Do you find that anomaly perceptible?
No. I previously had an imbalance with mid bass, but I fixed that after blowing out the disintegrated foam. And that was on my left driver too...
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 57 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dt880 vs k712 pro?? 5 minutes ago
- › The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.) 5 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 5 minutes ago
- › Modi 2 Uber vs ODAC (if you've owned both) 11 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)