I didn't like my Hifimediy T1 with the HE-6...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 8/11/15 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 12/31/15 at 5:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
These are easily my favorite headphones I own. My review will be assuming you have Shure 1540 pads, but I'll go over some other options as well. Lets get the big negative out of the way now....
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 667
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i will hook a tube amp in betw the dac n the T-amp...the postman should come with my toy any day now...
see how it goes :P
Postman came thru the storm...
70bucks to rock your HE-6 to no end...3 hours and it is still cool to the touch. v TINY box, NICE !!
Soundwise, running thru my albums... havent got a reason to complain about this tiny amp yet.
Its airy, its got slamm, good clarity....seems to melt into my setup just fine.
u guys check this out k..if u need a small tinbox to sit on your sofa armrest :P
Edited by Lorspeaker - 11/3/13 at 11:56pm
I used to own their Complement Balanced. Great sounding cable, well crafted just a little too heavy for me.
I think he does a great job.
I'm seriously considering this receiver...
Used that exact model for my HE6 a few years ago. Can't remember much-but it seemed to drive them well from the speaker taps, with bass to kill for. I think I was using a Reference 9 at the time.
Yeah I cant read it either. That would help me understand the anomaly on the green line in the 3-4khz region.
It's the right channel with resistors on my amp output. Just testing to see if there was a difference with and without resistors on amp out.
The anomaly with the green line might be slight driver mismatch.
Do you find that anomaly perceptible?
No. I previously had an imbalance with mid bass, but I fixed that after blowing out the disintegrated foam. And that was on my left driver too...
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
- › Hidizs AP60 57 seconds ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...