I didn't like my Hifimediy T1 with the HE-6...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 8/11/15 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:40am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 667
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i will hook a tube amp in betw the dac n the T-amp...the postman should come with my toy any day now...
see how it goes :P
Postman came thru the storm...
70bucks to rock your HE-6 to no end...3 hours and it is still cool to the touch. v TINY box, NICE !!
Soundwise, running thru my albums... havent got a reason to complain about this tiny amp yet.
Its airy, its got slamm, good clarity....seems to melt into my setup just fine.
u guys check this out k..if u need a small tinbox to sit on your sofa armrest :P
Edited by Lorspeaker - 11/3/13 at 11:56pm
I used to own their Complement Balanced. Great sounding cable, well crafted just a little too heavy for me.
I think he does a great job.
I'm seriously considering this receiver...
Used that exact model for my HE6 a few years ago. Can't remember much-but it seemed to drive them well from the speaker taps, with bass to kill for. I think I was using a Reference 9 at the time.
Yeah I cant read it either. That would help me understand the anomaly on the green line in the 3-4khz region.
It's the right channel with resistors on my amp output. Just testing to see if there was a difference with and without resistors on amp out.
The anomaly with the green line might be slight driver mismatch.
Do you find that anomaly perceptible?
No. I previously had an imbalance with mid bass, but I fixed that after blowing out the disintegrated foam. And that was on my left driver too...
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › UM Merlin: Portable Headphone Amp & Other Noob Questions 39 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 1 minute ago
- › Lite DAC60 - PCM1704 R2R tubed DAC Mod Project 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 4 minutes ago
- › O2 Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Time for a DAP upgrade - FiiO/iBasso/AK/Lotoo/Hidizs 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 6 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2