I didn't like my Hifimediy T1 with the HE-6...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone in NYC kind enough to offer me a chance to listen to LCD-2/HE-6/MD1? Last post on 10/26/11 at 10:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone ever tried M902+LCD-2 combo? Last post on 10/7/11 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mission: Replace the HiFiMAN ear pads with other brand ear pads Last post on 12/2/13 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Your phones and your style. Last post on 9/10/11 at 4:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are Shure SRH-840 high-end headphones? Last post on 8/14/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 667post #9991 of 1087911/3/13 at 10:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9992 of 1087911/3/13 at 4:51pm
i will hook a tube amp in betw the dac n the T-amp...the postman should come with my toy any day now...
see how it goes :P
Postman came thru the storm...
70bucks to rock your HE-6 to no end...3 hours and it is still cool to the touch. v TINY box, NICE !!
Soundwise, running thru my albums... havent got a reason to complain about this tiny amp yet.
Its airy, its got slamm, good clarity....seems to melt into my setup just fine.
u guys check this out k..if u need a small tinbox to sit on your sofa armrest :P
Edited by Lorspeaker - 11/3/13 at 11:56pmpost #9993 of 1087911/4/13 at 9:31amQuote:
I used to own their Complement Balanced. Great sounding cable, well crafted just a little too heavy for me.
I think he does a great job.post #9994 of 1087911/4/13 at 11:46ampost #9995 of 1087911/4/13 at 8:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by madbull
I'm seriously considering this receiver...
Used that exact model for my HE6 a few years ago. Can't remember much-but it seemed to drive them well from the speaker taps, with bass to kill for. I think I was using a Reference 9 at the time.
-Danielpost #9996 of 1087911/5/13 at 12:43ampost #9997 of 1087911/5/13 at 3:22ampost #9998 of 1087911/5/13 at 5:18ampost #9999 of 1087911/5/13 at 8:55ampost #10000 of 1087911/5/13 at 10:58amQuote:
It's the right channel with resistors on my amp output. Just testing to see if there was a difference with and without resistors on amp out.
The anomaly with the green line might be slight driver mismatch.post #10001 of 1087911/5/13 at 11:22amQuote:
Do you find that anomaly perceptible?post #10002 of 1087911/5/13 at 12:41pm
No. I previously had an imbalance with mid bass, but I fixed that after blowing out the disintegrated foam. And that was on my left driver too...post #10003 of 1087911/7/13 at 7:13pmpost #10004 of 1087911/8/13 at 2:34ampost #10005 of 1087911/8/13 at 3:08am
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-10 2 minutes ago
- › New Member 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir amplifier background noise 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Nexus 5 Sound Quality? 5 minutes ago
- › 250 Ohm headphones sound fine with an iPod? 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe