adequate spadequate we're out for optimal results thus the jump from the Lyr to the Mojo..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Head-Direct HE-6 Orthodynamic Headphone Last post on 1/21/11 at 6:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it get much better than the HD800? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:37pm in High-end Audio Forum
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 473post #7081 of 1399410/28/12 at 11:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7082 of 1399410/28/12 at 11:27ampost #7083 of 1399410/28/12 at 11:28amQuote:
ofc in comparison but also depending on experience. if one never heard better then the lyr may be adequate but once u get to higher end gear then the lyr is definitely not adequate. ofc I also think with the lyr that when it came out it was supposed to challenge the best amps but thats the case often with schiit productspost #7084 of 1399410/28/12 at 11:34amQuote:Originally Posted by rawrster
ofc in comparison but also depending on experience. if one never heard better then the lyr may be adequate but once u get to higher end gear then the lyr is definitely not adequate. ofc I also think with the lyr that when it came out it was supposed to challenge the best amps but thats the case often with schiit products
Adequate Particularly #2.
Ok. I really do apologize. Back to other HE-6 banter.post #7085 of 1399410/28/12 at 11:45ampost #7086 of 1399410/28/12 at 11:52ampost #7087 of 1399410/28/12 at 12:03pmQuote:
It was this statement that has caused the discussion. Ain't I a stinker?post #7088 of 1399410/28/12 at 12:19pmQuote:
Which way to go. Down between these two: The Audio-gd is $1K less.
orpost #7089 of 1399410/28/12 at 12:20pmQuote:
I heard a f1 clone a while back at a meet and with the he6 and hd800 they sounded really goodpost #7090 of 1399410/28/12 at 12:58pmpost #7091 of 1399410/28/12 at 1:05pmpost #7092 of 1399410/28/12 at 1:25pmQuote:
Very interesting, musicman59!post #7093 of 1399410/28/12 at 1:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Happy Camper
I defer. There are many, many threads discussing opinions. That's the point of this forum. There are many points of view. End of the day, we settle down and enjoy our music. I wish the best to opposing points of view and I'd still go fishing with everyone of ya.
It's my 60s rebel spirit. Anti establishment, feed the poor, eat the rich. If more power will make a better square wave, why deny it? I don't trust gear slingers, I've worked with them my entire life and with precious few exceptions, It's all about profits and will use any point to drive home their sell. If you've been here for a while, you can see the point all around this site.
I'm sitting with Happy Camper cafe side (virtually speaking) on this one, sharing similar tea, thoughts and experience.post #7094 of 1399410/28/12 at 2:02pm
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Please help me with my survey (about storage) 20 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 29 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 42 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › NAD HP 50 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › For Sale: Schiit Mjolnir Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)