Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone in NYC kind enough to offer me a chance to listen to LCD-2/HE-6/MD1? Last post on 10/26/11 at 10:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Has anyone ever tried M902+LCD-2 combo? Last post on 10/7/11 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Mission: Replace the HiFiMAN ear pads with other brand ear pads Last post on 3/15/14 at 8:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Your phones and your style. Last post on 9/10/11 at 4:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are Shure SRH-840 high-end headphones? Last post on 8/14/11 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 13post #181 of 130186/5/10 at 3:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 130186/6/10 at 4:40pm
I thought they sounded very good - but there were two different "versions" at Can Jam - the final version will be somewhere in between these two versions. So what I heard isn't likely to be the final version.
The housing is covered in a very nice black leather; otherwise they look the HE-5LE. As such, they are very comfy.post #183 of 130186/6/10 at 5:25pmpost #184 of 130186/6/10 at 5:31pmpost #185 of 130186/6/10 at 6:12pmThread Starterpost #186 of 130186/6/10 at 6:18pmpost #187 of 130186/6/10 at 6:27pmpost #188 of 130186/14/10 at 5:00ampost #189 of 130186/14/10 at 10:27ampost #190 of 130186/17/10 at 8:25pmThread Starterpost #191 of 130186/29/10 at 8:33pmpost #192 of 130186/29/10 at 8:48pm
Had a Mini Meet this past weekend with Iron_Dreamer, Jasper994, LFF, Zippy2001, and I. They wanted to check out the HE-6 as well as catching up with old friends.
Gear line up.
Eddie Current Equilibrato.
LFF enjoying the HE-6 through a Stello DA220 to the Grace m902.
Trying the HE-6 through the Lavry DA11 to the Eddie Current Equilibrato
Zippy2001 and LFF listening to the HifiMan HM-801 at the same time. (GAME Amp module and line out to Pico Slim)
HM-801 ate a Sansa Clip+
The hazards of wearing universal IEM's. Zippy2001 got silicone ear tips stuck deep inside his ears, LFF delicately removed them successfully.
Dinner at Five Guys afterwards. I shouldn't have ordered the regular double burger...
-Edpost #193 of 130186/29/10 at 8:54pmpost #194 of 130186/29/10 at 9:00pmpost #195 of 130186/29/10 at 9:50pm
I was worried when leather was first mentioned since I prefer cloth on pads, but then I saw the detailed picture above showing the leather on the housing and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasteful and a bit luxurious. A nice alternative to the plastic Sennheisers and the metal Beyers/Grados of recent debuts.
Edited by Maxvla - 6/29/10 at 9:51pm
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sony MDR-V6 1985 Version... Need To Upgrade... 26 seconds ago
- › Choosing between philips fidelio x1 and Q701 headpohones 33 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Bose QC20 or Shure SE425 3 minutes ago
- › Anywhere you can still get NIB Phonak PFE 232`s at a reasonable price? 3 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › My Brainwavz HM5 broke! What should I upgrade to? 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob