Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:53 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Head-Direct HE-6 Orthodynamic Headphone Last post on 1/21/11 at 6:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Whatever happened to the HiFiMan dynamic headphone? Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Does it get much better than the HD800? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:37pm in High-end Audio Forum
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 13post #181 of 142056/5/10 at 3:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 142056/6/10 at 4:40pm
I thought they sounded very good - but there were two different "versions" at Can Jam - the final version will be somewhere in between these two versions. So what I heard isn't likely to be the final version.
The housing is covered in a very nice black leather; otherwise they look the HE-5LE. As such, they are very comfy.post #183 of 142056/6/10 at 5:25pmpost #184 of 142056/6/10 at 5:31pmpost #185 of 142056/6/10 at 6:12pmThread Starterpost #186 of 142056/6/10 at 6:18pmpost #187 of 142056/6/10 at 6:27pmpost #188 of 142056/14/10 at 5:00ampost #189 of 142056/14/10 at 10:27ampost #190 of 142056/17/10 at 8:25pmThread Starterpost #191 of 142056/29/10 at 8:33pmpost #192 of 142056/29/10 at 8:48pm
Had a Mini Meet this past weekend with Iron_Dreamer, Jasper994, LFF, Zippy2001, and I. They wanted to check out the HE-6 as well as catching up with old friends.
Gear line up.
Eddie Current Equilibrato.
LFF enjoying the HE-6 through a Stello DA220 to the Grace m902.
Trying the HE-6 through the Lavry DA11 to the Eddie Current Equilibrato
Zippy2001 and LFF listening to the HifiMan HM-801 at the same time. (GAME Amp module and line out to Pico Slim)
HM-801 ate a Sansa Clip+
The hazards of wearing universal IEM's. Zippy2001 got silicone ear tips stuck deep inside his ears, LFF delicately removed them successfully.
Dinner at Five Guys afterwards. I shouldn't have ordered the regular double burger...
-Edpost #193 of 142056/29/10 at 8:54pmpost #194 of 142056/29/10 at 9:00pmpost #195 of 142056/29/10 at 9:50pm
I was worried when leather was first mentioned since I prefer cloth on pads, but then I saw the detailed picture above showing the leather on the housing and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasteful and a bit luxurious. A nice alternative to the plastic Sennheisers and the metal Beyers/Grados of recent debuts.
Edited by Maxvla - 6/29/10 at 9:51pm
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser IE 800 (2 weeks old mint condition, includes everything)... 2 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 13 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › What Headphone and Amp are you listening to right now? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed! 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)