Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 8/11/15 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 12/31/15 at 5:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Review under construction.
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I thought they sounded very good - but there were two different "versions" at Can Jam - the final version will be somewhere in between these two versions. So what I heard isn't likely to be the final version.
The housing is covered in a very nice black leather; otherwise they look the HE-5LE. As such, they are very comfy.
Had a Mini Meet this past weekend with Iron_Dreamer, Jasper994, LFF, Zippy2001, and I. They wanted to check out the HE-6 as well as catching up with old friends.
Gear line up.
Eddie Current Equilibrato.
LFF enjoying the HE-6 through a Stello DA220 to the Grace m902.
Trying the HE-6 through the Lavry DA11 to the Eddie Current Equilibrato
Zippy2001 and LFF listening to the HifiMan HM-801 at the same time. (GAME Amp module and line out to Pico Slim)
HM-801 ate a Sansa Clip+
The hazards of wearing universal IEM's. Zippy2001 got silicone ear tips stuck deep inside his ears, LFF delicately removed them successfully.
Dinner at Five Guys afterwards. I shouldn't have ordered the regular double burger...
I was worried when leather was first mentioned since I prefer cloth on pads, but then I saw the detailed picture above showing the leather on the housing and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasteful and a bit luxurious. A nice alternative to the plastic Sennheisers and the metal Beyers/Grados of recent debuts.
Edited by Maxvla - 6/29/10 at 9:51pm
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 17 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Xuelin Ihifi 800, a brief introduction 1 minute ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Can the best TOTL CIEMs compare with TOTL on-ears? 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 4 minutes ago
- › The Lambert "Play It By Ear" Headphone Amplifier - (DG Review) +... 4 minutes ago
- › MusicMaker TK13 by Paulpark222
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse