Oh no is also appropriate. The continued onslaught on the wallet ...OOOOOOWWWWWWW
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 8/11/15 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 12/31/15 at 5:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/16
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD A Serious Common Denominator | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION Angles of Approach There’s always been a certain connotation...
http://www.fidue.com/content/view?brand=fidue_en&item=81&core=news Fidue have been active for some years now and they seem to have release great quality products / earphones. Personally,...
Beyerdynamic has been a tried and true brand for me over the years. In fact, their T70p was my first ever headphone I purchased over $200 (how the times have changed). Their quality and...
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 906
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think it's 5 wpc into 50 ohms when run balanced. (http://parttimeaudiophile.com/2014/04/11/headamp-gsx-mk2/)
Thanks. Hmm.. a possible challenger to the GS-X for the ultimate SS heavyweight crown . The only thing which kept me from considering buying the GS-X was that if I was gonna pay so much money for an HP amp then it better drive all my HP's well, otherwise no value for money. Indians are very value conscious that way.
Edited by punit - 5/17/14 at 5:41am
I've heard their small DAC - Not impressed by it at all. I haven't heard any of their TOTL DACs. I want to. The com pay is a real high end company. However, that also mean real high end prices. The integrated amp I really like from them cost $8K.
thanks man. The cost really is a tough barrier when it gets that high.
how would you say their integrated compares to your First Watt? Even if you did not do side by side, I'd be interested in any impressions, understanding all the normal caveats.
I am not able to find it, can you please give link
Try this one. It will test the dynamics of your setup. Through the HE-6 this recording distinguished that my ARC D70 is more dynamic than my Copland 504. I only have the CD.
Edited by wuwhere - 5/17/14 at 7:53pm
Did anybody with one of the KSA-5 clones that Mr. Gilmore was working on ever come out with some thoughts/impressions? Seems like an amp with some potential for the HE-6, even if a bit underpowered, given the current knowledge consensus...
Any thoughts? :)
From that other site? Don't Krells sound laid back?
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 second ago
- › Noble Audio - Introducing KAISER ENCORE and SAGE 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › In ear earbuds 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Byron Series (IFA 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › Klipsch r6? Help! 3 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 7 minutes ago
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › LZ-A4 by peter123
- › Etymotic ER4XR by leaky74
- › Etymotic ER4SR by leaky74
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear