So snejk was the guy that bought the sixs 20% off (razordogaudio?). I was the other one!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 8/11/15 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 12/31/15 at 5:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/16
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
When I first started looking for a pair of CIEMs, I was determined to find the best one in the $1000 region that would serve me equally well for everyday listening as well as stage use (I play in a...
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 798
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You really don't need a resister box between the F3 and the Headphones. However, it would be a good test to see if you can hear any difference. I never use a resister box. I would if I had tube amps though.
A cable like this will do just fine. Again, it's good to have both..
I know, but it's an easy connection, can also be used with a 1/4 in plug, the resistors can be bypassed or I could use it with my other cans (depending on the resistors etc, will have to check it out). And at the price...
That's a nice cable in the picture, what brand is it/do you use it with your F1-J? I recall having once seen it on the net but for the life of me can't remember where. If it doesn't cost a gazillion bucks I'd take a hard look at it.
It really means there is a quality control issue in there headphones. And I really like them.
I have read very much about the he6 headphone that we all here have come to love. So my question is has anyone or group found out why a hi end headphone can have such a large variance in dc resistance and it not have a profound effect on the sound variance from one heahones to another. And now here is something that really is crazy. If the two sides do not match there will be a channel imbalance of epic proportions. . So my friends anyone with answers I am all EARS.
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
- › The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › Don't be shy, contact us directly with problems with your FiiO! 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic dt990 250 ohm or Philips fidelio X2 for music, gaming,... 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 7 minutes ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 11 minutes ago
- › Does Large Soundstage in Headphones Makes Music Sound Less Musical... 15 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 15 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear