- 1,174 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: At the venue
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 3/23/15 at 7:25pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:40am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
My reviews are usually long winded and detailed, but in this review im keeping things short as this is not a high-end product by any means. I have had the Sansa Clip since June of last year, and...
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 741
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My pads finally arrived yesterday. Last night, I replaced the HiFiMAN Scooter pies with some Lawton Audio Biscuits. Too early to hand down any praise or indictments. Though, I do suspect a couple of trade-offs that could prove less than thrilling if things don't change.
I'm temporarily experiencing hearing issues - I'm a bit congested and my hearing is lacking clarity and focus. Perhaps, I'll learn more in a week.
You too? I suppose it's that time of the year...
Right after my hearing recovered I decided I wanted something halfway the 500s and 4s... Here come the 5LEs
Surprisingly, I don't feel sick. Just my hearing is not right. Maybe I'm successfully getting through something. So, how did I spend the holidays? Longing for my Zeus re-cabled Denon D7000! And its sub. Still waiting to hear the TH-900.
The HE-6 does nice tuneful Bass. But when I turn it up, I need something that can shovel a bit. When my hearing returns, I'm putting the HiFiMANs on the clock. Perhaps, they'll buy more time....
Yes! Make them as light as my Fostex headphones...
Of course that has nothing to do with sound and more to do with my overall enjoyment.
Edited by NZtechfreak - 1/4/14 at 11:14am
If you want more soundstage, get Audeze Vegan pads.
For the next iteration, I'd prefer that they are less efficient. There is a decent number of us with power amps ready to handle anything
For those of us who are 'all-in' that would be a good option.
Perhaps a choice of sensitivities could be offered for the redesign?
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 15 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 28 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2