- 1,174 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: At the venue
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphonetagged by System, 6/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- LCD-XC vs HiFiMan He-6 Last post on 8/11/15 at 4:48pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiMAN Focus Pads durability concerns Last post on 12/31/15 at 5:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMan he-560 vs he-6 size Last post on 11/18/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 741
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My pads finally arrived yesterday. Last night, I replaced the HiFiMAN Scooter pies with some Lawton Audio Biscuits. Too early to hand down any praise or indictments. Though, I do suspect a couple of trade-offs that could prove less than thrilling if things don't change.
I'm temporarily experiencing hearing issues - I'm a bit congested and my hearing is lacking clarity and focus. Perhaps, I'll learn more in a week.
You too? I suppose it's that time of the year...
Right after my hearing recovered I decided I wanted something halfway the 500s and 4s... Here come the 5LEs
Surprisingly, I don't feel sick. Just my hearing is not right. Maybe I'm successfully getting through something. So, how did I spend the holidays? Longing for my Zeus re-cabled Denon D7000! And its sub. Still waiting to hear the TH-900.
The HE-6 does nice tuneful Bass. But when I turn it up, I need something that can shovel a bit. When my hearing returns, I'm putting the HiFiMANs on the clock. Perhaps, they'll buy more time....
Yes! Make them as light as my Fostex headphones...
Of course that has nothing to do with sound and more to do with my overall enjoyment.
Edited by NZtechfreak - 1/4/14 at 11:14am
If you want more soundstage, get Audeze Vegan pads.
For the next iteration, I'd prefer that they are less efficient. There is a decent number of us with power amps ready to handle anything
For those of us who are 'all-in' that would be a good option.
Perhaps a choice of sensitivities could be offered for the redesign?
- HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
- › Denon AH-7200 36 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Mk II, Grado SR225e, Beyerdynamic DT-880... Still not... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...