Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone - Page 8

post #106 of 14934


And if you don't like it, feel free to state why. That's also what we do here.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figo View Post

 

No headphone is perfect and no company is perfect.  If you don't like it, don't buy it.  If you like it, feel free to pontificate about the superiority of your chosen item of adoration.

post #107 of 14934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post


And if you don't like it, feel free to state why. That's also what we do here.  


There isn't anything to "not like."

 

There hasn't even been a picture released yet!

post #108 of 14934
Thread Starter 

He meant in a general point of view, just as I think you did.

post #109 of 14934

I want ultra-light superconducting ceramic traces...  maybe an HE-LN2 edition? 

 

 

...on second thought, I dont want to freeze my head off

post #110 of 14934

Wow!

 

I am once again gobsmacked and don't know what to say except, thank you. Thank you very much.  

When I read the PM I was totally dumbfounded and didn't know what was going on.. I still don't think it has sunk in yet. I'm still in shock.

 

I'm seriously starting to think ortho people are a different breed and I'm deeply humbled by the generosity show,

 

post #111 of 14934
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeggy View Post

Wow!

 

I am once again gobsmacked and don't know what to say except, thank you. Thank you very much.

When I read the PM I was totally dumbfounded and didn't know what was going on.. I still don't think it has sunk in yet. I'm still in shock.

 

I'm seriously starting to think ortho people are a different breed and I'm deeply humbled by the generosity show,

 


are you getting the HE5LE? or the HE6? I think it will be more helpful if they let you tune the HE6 to near perfection, as part of that flagship model's developement (instead of tuning the LE which is already a production model, that will drive all existing LE owners crazy... Like releasing another version of HE-5.)

post #112 of 14934
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioCats View Post


 I think it will be more helpful if they let you tune the HE6 to near perfection, as part of that flagship model's developement (instead of tuning the LE which is already a production model, that will drive all existing LE owners crazy... Like releasing another version of HE-5.


I don't understand why you talk like this. We will not let customer tune any product.

Reply
post #113 of 14934

This is a weird thread, full of drama, rival personalities, misunderstandings, a memorable ride full of ups and downs and come final, a heartwarming ending that shows us the good inside people... or has it?

post #114 of 14934

sairaanhoitaja.gif

 treatment against headphone infection on the way...........................probable healing when HE-6 is released, side effects of infection are surrealistic hallucinations of monster planar headphones so we probably understand that people are afraid

post #115 of 14934

-

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by thinker - 5/25/10 at 9:55am
post #116 of 14934
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypoknons View Post

This is a weird thread, full of drama, rival personalities, misunderstandings, a memorable ride full of ups and downs and come final, a heartwarming ending that shows us the good inside people... or has it?


 I laughed so hard with the last part.

post #117 of 14934

In other news from the HiFiMAN Can Jam thread:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nankai View Post

HE-3 full size dynamic headphone cans

 

HE-3 are 32 Ohm low impedance full size headphones using 40mm (1.75inch) drivers. These are high effiency open back headphones which can get good sound quality on portable source. 

 

Available time: June or July, 2010

Final Price will be between $200 and $300

 

post #118 of 14934
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmanGeorge View Post

In other news from the HiFiMAN Can Jam thread:

 

 


I got exited at that price, untill I read it says "dynamic" :/

post #119 of 14934

I was also hoping for a small portable ortho :-(

post #120 of 14934

Yeah, it would be nice at some point to see some of the supposed "trickle-down" effect of all the new driver technologies that have been debuted in the last year or so (including by dynamic companies). So far only Beyer has achieved this

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone