I just hope they release more BA driver based phones in the future as I like those better. All but the sba and dba are dynamic correct?
Related Forum Threads
- Where to buy Fischer Audio in Singapore? Last post on 3/31/11 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under 75$ Last post on 2/10/11 at 7:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best boom boom iems under 150?? Last post on 9/21/10 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Little upgrade on IEMs! best around $100? Last post on 9/6/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review and Impressions - Fischer Audio Eterna Rev2 Last post on 10/21/11 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all of...
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only - Page 11post #151 of 1957/3/10 at 11:28ampost #152 of 1957/3/10 at 12:33pm
As far as i know they are working on another BA, but dont know nothing definite about when that BA will comes out.
Yes, i have some plans on that phones. Also, if some of FA phones are not in my listings, you can just ask me to order them for you, and if they will be in stock in FA, i can sell them.
It does not take a long time, since my house is located in about an hour drive from Fischer Audio office)Quote:
Genesis and Equilibrium, for sure. Didnt ask them about Falcon, but it seems like they are dynamic too.
Edited by Marine Pilot - 7/3/10 at 12:48pmpost #153 of 1957/4/10 at 4:52pmQuote:
Certainly hope you're right there, but I remember reading something that someone posted in the other really long thread about FA, that FA are non-believers of BA, so not sure if that changes their product planning in that regard.post #154 of 1957/4/10 at 6:43pm
That's correct that they are non believers in BA which may explain them not expecting to sell as much of the DBA 02 as they have. However the way their DBA 02 is going they may have to change their mind :)post #155 of 1957/4/10 at 7:32pmpost #156 of 1957/4/10 at 9:45pm
Well, they still aren't the most confident in BAs but I'm confident Head-Fi will change their minds.
I can also confirm other BA developments. Nothing is dead set yet, so it's not a given so far. Everything has to go through all the phases of testing and approval, and that'll decide what goes through and what doesn't.
I'm secretly hoping for a high-end dynamic development personally, since they know their way around dynamics well. Ironically, my personal preference is BAs.post #157 of 1957/5/10 at 1:17am
Quote:Originally Posted by ethan961
I'm secretly hoping for a high-end dynamic development personally, since they know their way around dynamics well. Ironically, my personal preference is BAs.
+1 for the high-end dynamic, and with such a large portfolio in the mid and lower-mid range already, the logical step would be for them to go upwards.
Here's hoping that the launching of the likes of the Genesis and Falcon for the Fundamentals range later in the year will be something in that ballpark. From their description, they certainly do intend to shuffle the current order in the Fundamentals series and make it bridge closer towards their Master series.post #158 of 1957/5/10 at 5:28pm
Fundamentals is pretty much their budget audiophile series (budget for us who commonly spend $200+ on IEMs at least), so if there's going to be a top-tier IEM, it likely won't be in there. It may well be better than the Eterna/Silver Bullet and retail for more, but no more than $10-20 more if they're keeping to the planned structure.
Time will tell.post #159 of 1957/6/10 at 12:32ampost #160 of 1957/6/10 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by jjmai
Looks like Genesis, unlike Eterna, can be worn either over and under the ear.
Maybe, but on the basis of their form, they would be better to hold and much comfortable with over-the-ear style, i guess.post #161 of 1957/6/10 at 6:30pm
Hmm, maybe they are. They look like they'd fit pretty well either way from my guess. That would be interesting, an IEM with a design that's intended to fit well either way,post #162 of 1957/10/10 at 4:28pm
Hey guys, been reading this all day since last night and bunch of other posts, preorder immediately from ebayer gd_audiobase. DBA-02 is my first iem, over the years I have been using nothing but stock headphones. Will I notice a big difference in sound quality from stock apple earphone? I try my friend S4i, could hardly see a jump in sound quality.
Edited by agoat - 7/10/10 at 4:31pmpost #163 of 1957/10/10 at 5:52pmpost #164 of 1957/10/10 at 5:55pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 22 seconds ago
- › neutral solid state amp ideas 25 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 40 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › The Y-Split Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear