Lol, makes a little more sense now, Didnt know GB Audiobase was your shop Marine Pilot I guess you had just posted those up as I dont remember seeing them last night. So how long does it take to ship to NewYork ?
Related Forum Threads
- Where to buy Fischer Audio in Singapore? Last post on 3/31/11 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under 75$ Last post on 2/10/11 at 7:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best boom boom iems under 150?? Last post on 9/21/10 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Little upgrade on IEMs! best around $100? Last post on 9/6/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review and Impressions - Fischer Audio Eterna Rev2 Last post on 10/21/11 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only - Page 9
Not so long, approximately two weeks)
I ask you to contact me through email, eBay or other private messages with such questions, because i'm the MOT and this is not my own thread.
Edited by Marine Pilot - 6/3/10 at 10:36pm
after reading the 2nd post i'm glad i ordered the V1 eterna off ebay
that fun sound that ClieOS described in his first review was what really attracted me to the eterna, and i'm gonna have it this week probably!
Thanks for the excellent review ClieOS. We have been waiting for it
Do you think that the Eterna v2 suffers more of problem on that lack of sparkle and lack of soundstage air when compared to the v1?
Here is a simple mod for both Eterna v1 and v2: There is a vent on the back of the earpiece right under the strain relief, just seal it off with a small piece of transparent tape. It clams down the bass and bring the treble and detail more forward, making the whole signature more balanced and enjoyable. I have been listening to it for a few hours now on my v2 and actually quite like it this way.
Ok, so I got the old eterna from ebay, I really wanted the DBA-02 but those are nowhere to be found and I couldnt wait.
The question is, what is the best tip for the eterna, I am between the sony Hybrids or the comply t400, which one would provide me the best isolation and confort?
What size of comply should i buy? The tips that I use on my senn cx400 are the smallest, so whats the best size of comply for me?
Finally, does anyone knows the whats the difference between the tx400 vs t400?
Many thanks in advance.
If you have the old Eterna, good tips are needed to tone down the mid-bass to a more acceptable level. Either the Complys or Sony hybrids will work. The Tx-400 has a wax guard built in, that's the only difference.
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › STAX SR-009 electrostatic Headphone in mint condition 1 minute ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 1 minute ago
- › 3D printed closed headphones with HD800 driver 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 minutes ago
- › How should I drive my new K712 Pro? (budget) 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3