Lol, makes a little more sense now, Didnt know GB Audiobase was your shop Marine Pilot I guess you had just posted those up as I dont remember seeing them last night. So how long does it take to ship to NewYork ?
Related Forum Threads
- Where to buy Fischer Audio in Singapore? Last post on 3/31/11 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under 75$ Last post on 2/10/11 at 7:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best boom boom iems under 150?? Last post on 9/21/10 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Little upgrade on IEMs! best around $100? Last post on 9/6/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review and Impressions - Fischer Audio Eterna Rev2 Last post on 10/21/11 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not so long, approximately two weeks)
I ask you to contact me through email, eBay or other private messages with such questions, because i'm the MOT and this is not my own thread.
Edited by Marine Pilot - 6/3/10 at 10:36pm
after reading the 2nd post i'm glad i ordered the V1 eterna off ebay
that fun sound that ClieOS described in his first review was what really attracted me to the eterna, and i'm gonna have it this week probably!
Thanks for the excellent review ClieOS. We have been waiting for it
Do you think that the Eterna v2 suffers more of problem on that lack of sparkle and lack of soundstage air when compared to the v1?
Here is a simple mod for both Eterna v1 and v2: There is a vent on the back of the earpiece right under the strain relief, just seal it off with a small piece of transparent tape. It clams down the bass and bring the treble and detail more forward, making the whole signature more balanced and enjoyable. I have been listening to it for a few hours now on my v2 and actually quite like it this way.
Ok, so I got the old eterna from ebay, I really wanted the DBA-02 but those are nowhere to be found and I couldnt wait.
The question is, what is the best tip for the eterna, I am between the sony Hybrids or the comply t400, which one would provide me the best isolation and confort?
What size of comply should i buy? The tips that I use on my senn cx400 are the smallest, so whats the best size of comply for me?
Finally, does anyone knows the whats the difference between the tx400 vs t400?
Many thanks in advance.
If you have the old Eterna, good tips are needed to tone down the mid-bass to a more acceptable level. Either the Complys or Sony hybrids will work. The Tx-400 has a wax guard built in, that's the only difference.
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › How do I use my Sennheiser Momentum's as a headset for PS4? 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Best replacement tips for the RE-0 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)