Lol, makes a little more sense now, Didnt know GB Audiobase was your shop Marine Pilot I guess you had just posted those up as I dont remember seeing them last night. So how long does it take to ship to NewYork ?
Related Forum Threads
- Where to buy Fischer Audio in Singapore? Last post on 3/31/11 at 4:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under 75$ Last post on 2/10/11 at 7:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best boom boom iems under 150?? Last post on 9/21/10 at 3:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Little upgrade on IEMs! best around $100? Last post on 9/6/10 at 1:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review and Impressions - Fischer Audio Eterna Rev2 Last post on 10/21/11 at 4:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Not so long, approximately two weeks)
I ask you to contact me through email, eBay or other private messages with such questions, because i'm the MOT and this is not my own thread.
Edited by Marine Pilot - 6/3/10 at 10:36pm
after reading the 2nd post i'm glad i ordered the V1 eterna off ebay
that fun sound that ClieOS described in his first review was what really attracted me to the eterna, and i'm gonna have it this week probably!
Thanks for the excellent review ClieOS. We have been waiting for it
Do you think that the Eterna v2 suffers more of problem on that lack of sparkle and lack of soundstage air when compared to the v1?
Here is a simple mod for both Eterna v1 and v2: There is a vent on the back of the earpiece right under the strain relief, just seal it off with a small piece of transparent tape. It clams down the bass and bring the treble and detail more forward, making the whole signature more balanced and enjoyable. I have been listening to it for a few hours now on my v2 and actually quite like it this way.
Ok, so I got the old eterna from ebay, I really wanted the DBA-02 but those are nowhere to be found and I couldnt wait.
The question is, what is the best tip for the eterna, I am between the sony Hybrids or the comply t400, which one would provide me the best isolation and confort?
What size of comply should i buy? The tips that I use on my senn cx400 are the smallest, so whats the best size of comply for me?
Finally, does anyone knows the whats the difference between the tx400 vs t400?
Many thanks in advance.
If you have the old Eterna, good tips are needed to tone down the mid-bass to a more acceptable level. Either the Complys or Sony hybrids will work. The Tx-400 has a wax guard built in, that's the only difference.
- [REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 17 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 24 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 57 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 3 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Buzzingand pops in headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Denon DN-HP700 Appreciation Thread (Post mods and/or pics if you... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)