Hello, all. My Corda Headsix amp's screws were stripped out some time ago, and I've been unable to locate replacement screws. I've tried hardware megastores, microstores, and RadioShacks. Can anybody tell me where to get them, or even what size they are?
Related Forum Threads
- Meier Headsix issues Last post on 1/3/11 at 1:44am in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso D2+ Boa and Meier Corda Headsix Last post on 10/17/10 at 6:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Can you lower the gain further in the HeadSix? Last post on 9/12/10 at 10:39pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- which amp will really get my grados to shine.? Last post on 1/15/11 at 12:55am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Synergy check of grados and headsix Last post on 9/1/10 at 4:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
- Headphone Impedance
Corda Headsix screws
I seem to recall emailing what I presumed was customer service about a year ago and being told that the screws were provided by a supplier and the details couldn't be provided. I don't think I was in contact with the Doctor himself!
Dr. Meier let me know that he shipped some screws to me today. If you're reading this and in the market for a headphone amp, please take note of Dr. Meier's attention to customer service. I posted to the forum looking for advice, and he read the post and stepped forward on his own to help me out! That's certainly the kind of guy I like to support!
- Corda Headsix screws
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [A Poor Man Reviews] Sony MDR-XB70AP 53 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Is the Hifiman HE-6 clearly a league above the Hifiman HE-500? 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 3 minutes ago
- › Help me optimize my 1k budget 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)