Hello, all. My Corda Headsix amp's screws were stripped out some time ago, and I've been unable to locate replacement screws. I've tried hardware megastores, microstores, and RadioShacks. Can anybody tell me where to get them, or even what size they are?
Related Forum Threads
- Meier Headsix issues Last post on 1/3/11 at 1:44am in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso D2+ Boa and Meier Corda Headsix Last post on 10/17/10 at 6:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Can you lower the gain further in the HeadSix? Last post on 9/12/10 at 10:39pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- which amp will really get my grados to shine.? Last post on 1/15/11 at 12:55am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Synergy check of grados and headsix Last post on 9/1/10 at 4:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
- Headphone Impedance
Corda Headsix screws
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I seem to recall emailing what I presumed was customer service about a year ago and being told that the screws were provided by a supplier and the details couldn't be provided. I don't think I was in contact with the Doctor himself!
Dr. Meier let me know that he shipped some screws to me today. If you're reading this and in the market for a headphone amp, please take note of Dr. Meier's attention to customer service. I posted to the forum looking for advice, and he read the post and stepped forward on his own to help me out! That's certainly the kind of guy I like to support!
- Corda Headsix screws
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 14 seconds ago
- › Geek HPA by LH Labs 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › What's wrong with Musical Fidelity? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › soundbars that surpass general quality of floorstanders? 5 minutes ago
- › DAP advice please 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)