Hello, all. My Corda Headsix amp's screws were stripped out some time ago, and I've been unable to locate replacement screws. I've tried hardware megastores, microstores, and RadioShacks. Can anybody tell me where to get them, or even what size they are?
Related Forum Threads
- Meier Headsix issues Last post on 1/3/11 at 1:44am in Portable Headphone Amps
- iBasso D2+ Boa and Meier Corda Headsix Last post on 10/17/10 at 6:25am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Can you lower the gain further in the HeadSix? Last post on 9/12/10 at 10:39pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- which amp will really get my grados to shine.? Last post on 1/15/11 at 12:55am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Synergy check of grados and headsix Last post on 9/1/10 at 4:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
- Headphone Impedance
Corda Headsix screws
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I seem to recall emailing what I presumed was customer service about a year ago and being told that the screws were provided by a supplier and the details couldn't be provided. I don't think I was in contact with the Doctor himself!
Dr. Meier let me know that he shipped some screws to me today. If you're reading this and in the market for a headphone amp, please take note of Dr. Meier's attention to customer service. I posted to the forum looking for advice, and he read the post and stepped forward on his own to help me out! That's certainly the kind of guy I like to support!
- Corda Headsix screws
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Newbie question about headphones, audio interface, DAC and... 10 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 23 seconds ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 2 minutes ago
- › Grado HF2 #105 (3.5mm Viablue jack) 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrade from GR07 BE 3 minutes ago
- › Cheap sound card? waste of money? ASUS Xonar DGX 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)