If you are feeling guilty and want to do the right thing, you should call PS Audio directly. They may offer a return box with shipping label for the Bridge or simply tell you to keep it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-gd Reference 5tagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryDACstagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandPS Audiotagged by System, 10/20/10
- productPS Audio - PerfectWave DACtagged by System, 10/20/10
- productReference Seventagged by System, 7/26/12
- categorySound Cardstagged by System, 7/22/10
- productWyred4Sound µDACtagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-GD Reference 5.2 (New Balanced 4x PCM1704UK DAC) Last post on 7/5/16 at 12:25pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-gd Reference 7.1 vs Violectric v800 Last post on 9/4/12 at 7:38am in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-gd NFB-17/NFB-17.2 Last post on 3/1/13 at 7:51pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Lite Dac-83 versus Audio GD Ref 7,8,9 Last post on 9/22/12 at 12:59pm in Dedicated Source Components
- To DAC or not to DAC Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:34pm in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite - Page 48post #706 of 16687/5/12 at 6:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 16687/9/12 at 10:06ampost #708 of 16687/10/12 at 10:17am
I would call PS Audio. The dealer paid a price based on what was marked on the box, so if there's a "loser" here, it's PS Audio.
I'm guessing they'll tell you to keep it, but you'll sleep better at night when they do.post #709 of 16687/10/12 at 6:21pmI preordered at MKII upgrade kit last December. However, due to unavoidable circumstances, I had to ask them for a refund three days later. For some odd reason, on mid to late January, PS Audio had sent me a package of the upgrade kit. Since I know I requested for a refund and I did not know what to do with the package, I left it unopened. It took until late April or early May that PS Audio finally contacted me for the package I did not pay for. Fortunately, I left the package unopened so I did not need to go through extracting process. I asked for a prelabel and they had sent me an e-mail along with it. I was planning to leave it unopened for a year. I could've opened it earlier since it was clearly not my fault, but a part of me told me not to.post #710 of 16687/24/12 at 4:09pm
Interested in a music server for high res music... I was looking at Autonomic MMS-2 and SONOS (liked IPad integration but not the 16bit limitation).
I was inclined to get SONOS (Connect) and get Empirical Audio Synchro Mesh. Supposedly with Synchro Mesh I would sound better with lower jitter... but don't know if that's the case...
Someone recommended PS Audio Mark II... I did not like it does not have Spotify but I suppose if I can have SONOS as an input for this... Can I get a better sound with SONOS ?
I'm located in NY, can some recommend a dealer / online reseller... ? What is the expected pricing for this ?
Thanks in advance.post #711 of 16687/26/12 at 4:56ampost #712 of 16687/26/12 at 5:07amThread Starterpost #713 of 16687/26/12 at 5:36ampost #714 of 16687/26/12 at 8:52ampost #715 of 16687/26/12 at 8:53amQuote:
^This.post #716 of 16687/26/12 at 4:39pmpost #717 of 16687/27/12 at 2:11ampost #718 of 16687/27/12 at 4:03pmIf I wanted to stream either Spotify or MOG, can I do this with Mark II ?
Not sure if I can do this in PS Audios eLyric... Will I be able to use another IPad like Logitech Squeezebox Controller box ?
Thanks in advancepost #719 of 16687/28/12 at 6:02pm
Can someone help me with my question...
I thought about getting a SONOS to play either Spotify or MOG, but I would prefer to only have one device instead of two..
Ideally, I would like to find an IPad App to stream either of these services.
Thanks in advance.post #720 of 16687/29/12 at 10:06am
I have heard mixed views on the MkII. Someone in another forum said that the Mark II has better extension but in sacrifice of the naturalness that Mark I provides. Is there a general consensus in this thread whether the Mk II is a clear improvement over Mk I? By the way, is there a consensus on whether the bridge represents an improvement in sound quality compared to straight wire connection?
- Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Singxer SU-1 5 seconds ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 22 seconds ago
- › WTB: FiiO HS6 Stacking Kit for FiiO X5 1st Generation 26 seconds ago
- › What is the highest amount of sound quality that the human ear can... 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Building my own 2.1 system. 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 3 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear