If you are feeling guilty and want to do the right thing, you should call PS Audio directly. They may offer a return box with shipping label for the Bridge or simply tell you to keep it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-gd Reference 5tagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryDACstagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandPS Audiotagged by System, 10/20/10
- productPS Audio - PerfectWave DACtagged by System, 10/20/10
- productReference Seventagged by System, 7/26/12
- categorySound Cardstagged by System, 7/22/10
- productWyred4Sound µDACtagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-GD Reference 5.2 (New Balanced 4x PCM1704UK DAC) Last post on 7/5/16 at 12:25pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-gd Reference 7.1 vs Violectric v800 Last post on 9/4/12 at 7:38am in Dedicated Source Components
- Audio-gd NFB-17/NFB-17.2 Last post on 3/1/13 at 7:51pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Lite Dac-83 versus Audio GD Ref 7,8,9 Last post on 9/22/12 at 12:59pm in Dedicated Source Components
- To DAC or not to DAC Last post on 9/12/10 at 5:34pm in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
First of all, thank you so much to Ifi-Audio for sending me a black edition to review for free! Really awesome of them to involve the audio community to such a degree. I will keep this review...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
A great purchase for under 180 pounds, these headphones blow the direct competition away when it comes to almost everything. They arrive in a nice premium package with a thick, high grade cable for...
A reasonably priced pair of premium Open back headphones. They are well made and super comfortable and have a luxurious appearance well suited to home hi fi use. Unlike other hi fidelity phones...
Disclaimer: Bhavneet from Burson Audio offered to send me the Cable+, with no return required, asking me only to post my honest evaluation of its performance when used with the Chromecast...
Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite - Page 48post #706 of 16667/5/12 at 6:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 16667/9/12 at 10:06ampost #708 of 16667/10/12 at 10:17am
I would call PS Audio. The dealer paid a price based on what was marked on the box, so if there's a "loser" here, it's PS Audio.
I'm guessing they'll tell you to keep it, but you'll sleep better at night when they do.post #709 of 16667/10/12 at 6:21pmI preordered at MKII upgrade kit last December. However, due to unavoidable circumstances, I had to ask them for a refund three days later. For some odd reason, on mid to late January, PS Audio had sent me a package of the upgrade kit. Since I know I requested for a refund and I did not know what to do with the package, I left it unopened. It took until late April or early May that PS Audio finally contacted me for the package I did not pay for. Fortunately, I left the package unopened so I did not need to go through extracting process. I asked for a prelabel and they had sent me an e-mail along with it. I was planning to leave it unopened for a year. I could've opened it earlier since it was clearly not my fault, but a part of me told me not to.post #710 of 16667/24/12 at 4:09pm
Interested in a music server for high res music... I was looking at Autonomic MMS-2 and SONOS (liked IPad integration but not the 16bit limitation).
I was inclined to get SONOS (Connect) and get Empirical Audio Synchro Mesh. Supposedly with Synchro Mesh I would sound better with lower jitter... but don't know if that's the case...
Someone recommended PS Audio Mark II... I did not like it does not have Spotify but I suppose if I can have SONOS as an input for this... Can I get a better sound with SONOS ?
I'm located in NY, can some recommend a dealer / online reseller... ? What is the expected pricing for this ?
Thanks in advance.post #711 of 16667/26/12 at 4:56ampost #712 of 16667/26/12 at 5:07amThread Starterpost #713 of 16667/26/12 at 5:36ampost #714 of 16667/26/12 at 8:52ampost #715 of 16667/26/12 at 8:53amQuote:
^This.post #716 of 16667/26/12 at 4:39pmpost #717 of 16667/27/12 at 2:11ampost #718 of 16667/27/12 at 4:03pmIf I wanted to stream either Spotify or MOG, can I do this with Mark II ?
Not sure if I can do this in PS Audios eLyric... Will I be able to use another IPad like Logitech Squeezebox Controller box ?
Thanks in advancepost #719 of 16667/28/12 at 6:02pm
Can someone help me with my question...
I thought about getting a SONOS to play either Spotify or MOG, but I would prefer to only have one device instead of two..
Ideally, I would like to find an IPad App to stream either of these services.
Thanks in advance.post #720 of 16667/29/12 at 10:06am
I have heard mixed views on the MkII. Someone in another forum said that the Mark II has better extension but in sacrifice of the naturalness that Mark I provides. Is there a general consensus in this thread whether the Mk II is a clear improvement over Mk I? By the way, is there a consensus on whether the bridge represents an improvement in sound quality compared to straight wire connection?
- Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 21 seconds ago
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 29 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 headphones - $200 6 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 7 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 8 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 8 minutes ago
- › Review: Griffin Woodtones over-the-ear headphones (vs. Shure SRH440) 9 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by bapspidoff
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear