Nice write up, really good for me as was looking into a tube amp for the warm sound and have collection of tubes that are being neglected, hopefully I can grab one of these babies in black sometime soon.
Related Forum Threads
- $500-$600 U.S.A. Tube Amp for HD650's? Last post on 9/25/11 at 2:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III VS Woo Audio 3 Last post on 7/27/11 at 11:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio 3+ vs. Darkvoice 3322, which is the better amp? Last post on 10/7/10 at 4:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Another request for HD650 amp advice.... Last post on 5/27/10 at 5:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
[Review] Woo Audio 3 Headphone amp - Da Bomb - Page 2post #17 of 195/17/10 at 8:43pmThread Starterpost #18 of 195/21/10 at 9:54pmpost #19 of 195/21/10 at 9:57pm
I just took delivery of a WA22 in black, and it is a dust magnet. If I had it to do over again, I would never order black. After just one day it is dirty.
- [Review] Woo Audio 3 Headphone amp - Da Bomb
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2767 Active Users (506 Members and 2261 Guests)
- › Grado e Series 5 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 6 seconds ago
- › EM32, EarSonics new flagship ? 10 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 43 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 58 seconds ago
- › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM 1 minute ago
- › For Sale: Fostex TH900 (AU only) 1 minute ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)