Nice write up, really good for me as was looking into a tube amp for the warm sound and have collection of tubes that are being neglected, hopefully I can grab one of these babies in black sometime soon.
Related Forum Threads
- $500-$600 U.S.A. Tube Amp for HD650's? Last post on 9/25/11 at 2:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III VS Woo Audio 3 Last post on 7/27/11 at 11:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio 3+ vs. Darkvoice 3322, which is the better amp? Last post on 10/7/10 at 4:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Another request for HD650 amp advice.... Last post on 5/27/10 at 5:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
[Review] Woo Audio 3 Headphone amp - Da Bomb - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 195/17/10 at 8:43pmThread Starterpost #18 of 195/21/10 at 9:54pmpost #19 of 195/21/10 at 9:57pm
I just took delivery of a WA22 in black, and it is a dust magnet. If I had it to do over again, I would never order black. After just one day it is dirty.
- [Review] Woo Audio 3 Headphone amp - Da Bomb
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 3957 Active Users (681 Members and 3276 Guests)
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 9 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 22 seconds ago
- › diyMOD - iPod 5G: 8GB CF Mod 1 minute ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 1 minute ago
- › The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)