Nice write up, really good for me as was looking into a tube amp for the warm sound and have collection of tubes that are being neglected, hopefully I can grab one of these babies in black sometime soon.
Related Forum Threads
- $500-$600 U.S.A. Tube Amp for HD650's? Last post on 9/25/11 at 2:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Little Dot MK III VS Woo Audio 3 Last post on 7/27/11 at 11:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Talk me out of buying a WA2 Last post on 10/8/10 at 4:33pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio 3+ vs. Darkvoice 3322, which is the better amp? Last post on 10/7/10 at 4:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Another request for HD650 amp advice.... Last post on 5/27/10 at 5:10pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
[Review] Woo Audio 3 Headphone amp - Da Bomb - Page 2post #17 of 195/17/10 at 8:43pmThread Starterpost #18 of 195/21/10 at 9:54pmpost #19 of 195/21/10 at 9:57pm
I just took delivery of a WA22 in black, and it is a dust magnet. If I had it to do over again, I would never order black. After just one day it is dirty.
- [Review] Woo Audio 3 Headphone amp - Da Bomb
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 4062 Active Users (681 Members and 3381 Guests)
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 4 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 17 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 53 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Bass friendly headphones for electronic music to compliment... 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)