hes not trolling lol
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 10/7/10
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/7/10
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 10/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- sennheiser hd25-II custom earpads for more comfort. Last post on Today at 5:19 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying advice: ESW9 or HFI-780 (after I disliked the MDR1's) Last post on 12/5/13 at 5:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A chance to splurge on headphones - advice? Last post on 12/27/12 at 7:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones for a christmas present, got some criterias, need help Last post on 11/11/12 at 6:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solid Second Headphone for under $300 Last post on 9/16/12 at 9:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
So the NEW Dr Dre Beats Solo HD came out just a while ago... - Page 16
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #227 of 228
8/14/12 at 6:21pm
really? for me the solos arnt vary comfy? Like they dont really fit my head right
- So the NEW Dr Dre Beats Solo HD came out just a while ago...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3464 Active Users (566 Members and 2898 Guests)
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › How to get audio from my sound card when I connect my computer to... 2 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Can you guys help me choose between these headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Have Asus Xonar U7 headphone amp newbie wants to know if I can use... 5 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-Sigma Pro in excellent condition and new earpads 6 minutes ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 6 minutes ago
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)