hes not trolling lol
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 10/7/10
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/7/10
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 10/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Buying advice: ESW9 or HFI-780 (after I disliked the MDR1's) Last post on 12/5/13 at 5:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A chance to splurge on headphones - advice? Last post on 12/27/12 at 7:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones for a christmas present, got some criterias, need help Last post on 11/11/12 at 6:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solid Second Headphone for under $300 Last post on 9/16/12 at 9:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Somewhat Frustrated!!!!!!!! Last post on 7/1/12 at 8:03am in Headphones (full-size)
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
So the NEW Dr Dre Beats Solo HD came out just a while ago... - Page 16
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #227 of 228
8/14/12 at 6:21pm
really? for me the solos arnt vary comfy? Like they dont really fit my head right
- So the NEW Dr Dre Beats Solo HD came out just a while ago...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2423 Active Users (554 Members and 1869 Guests)
- › HD600 cable upgrade - worth it? 26 seconds ago
- › Topping NX1 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › New Beyer DT1350 6 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 9 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)