hes not trolling lol
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 10/7/10
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/7/10
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 10/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Buying advice: ESW9 or HFI-780 (after I disliked the MDR1's) Last post on 12/5/13 at 5:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A chance to splurge on headphones - advice? Last post on 12/27/12 at 7:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones for a christmas present, got some criterias, need help Last post on 11/11/12 at 6:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solid Second Headphone for under $300 Last post on 9/16/12 at 9:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Somewhat Frustrated!!!!!!!! Last post on 7/1/12 at 8:03am in Headphones (full-size)
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
So the NEW Dr Dre Beats Solo HD came out just a while ago... - Page 16
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #227 of 228
8/14/12 at 6:21pm
really? for me the solos arnt vary comfy? Like they dont really fit my head right
- So the NEW Dr Dre Beats Solo HD came out just a while ago...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3601 Active Users (581 Members and 3020 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › [IC] [FT] MODI USB FOR MODI OPTI 30 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Ok so I started making the move to better sound quality headphones... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo Brand New (Sealed) (New Chassis) Dropped 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)