hes not trolling lol
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 10/7/10
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/7/10
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 10/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- sennheiser hd25-II custom earpads for more comfort. Last post on 9/21/14 at 5:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Buying advice: ESW9 or HFI-780 (after I disliked the MDR1's) Last post on 12/5/13 at 5:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- A chance to splurge on headphones - advice? Last post on 12/27/12 at 7:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for headphones for a christmas present, got some criterias, need help Last post on 11/11/12 at 6:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Solid Second Headphone for under $300 Last post on 9/16/12 at 9:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
So the NEW Dr Dre Beats Solo HD came out just a while ago... - Page 16
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #227 of 228
8/14/12 at 6:21pm
really? for me the solos arnt vary comfy? Like they dont really fit my head right
- So the NEW Dr Dre Beats Solo HD came out just a while ago...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2812 Active Users (452 Members and 2360 Guests)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 55 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 25-26 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-C751 - VS - Yamaha EPH100 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3