New Ruby has arrived!
1. Main DAC : Burr Brown PCM1796
- 24 bit 192Khz sampling advanced segment audio stereo DAC
- Dynamic range : 123dB / THD+N : 0.0005%
- 8x Oversampling Digital filter
2. Digital Controller : Cirrus Logic CS8416
- 32Khz to 192Khz sample frequency range
- Low Jitter clock recovery
3. USB controller : TE7022L
- USB2.0 FS DAC / Fully compliant with USB1.1 specification
- Input : 32Khz / 16Bit ~ 96Khz/24Bit
4. OPAMP : Total 8pcs (DIP type)
- Output : Texas Instruments OPA604 x 2pcs
- I/V : Texas Instruments NE5534 x 4pcs
- Headphone : Burr-Brown OPA2134 x 2pcs
- Recommended aging time : min 50 hours
- Including package : DAC, user manual, USB cable, power adapter
Ruby now supports 24/96 through USB thanks to Tenor TE7022L chip. Two output ADI817 OPAMPs were exchanged with TI OPA604, compared to previous version.
More details HERE.
Ebay: 339USD (free shipping), HERE
GMarket: 249USD (without shipping), HERE
What do you think about it?
Edited by nManJofo - 5/15/10 at 10:20am