The tight clamp was actually one of the things I liked about these.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is the FA-003/HM5 an upgrade from the SRH-840? Last post on 4/4/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Advice on Getting a new Headphone.. Last post on 1/6/12 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sound Drops in Either Earbud on Slight Movement Last post on 10/4/11 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $200-300 Indie Headphones Last post on 10/3/11 at 3:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! - Page 181post #2701 of 29999/3/12 at 11:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 29999/3/12 at 12:00pmpost #2703 of 29999/3/12 at 10:09pmpost #2704 of 29999/3/12 at 10:25pm
i just gotten a HM5....hmmm...not sure if its got the "newer" pads,
but the "echo" didnt bother me tat much. i used to use the word "hall-ish" on the 003. ;P
Still, there is that dreamy sound effect which i like...for chillouts,...techno...trance.
as a contra to my AKG, grado for classicals.
DT48 is clear n sterile sounding..as if u are in a well padded room..or overly padded room in hi fi terms...my brief impression.post #2705 of 29999/3/12 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lorspeaker
any reviews on this woody yet...just spotted it.
Here you go:post #2706 of 29999/4/12 at 8:07ampost #2707 of 299910/3/12 at 12:18ampost #2708 of 299910/20/12 at 1:42pm
I would like a neutral headphone like this, but with only a slight tilt twords the bass end, is that what this is like. And how easy is it to drive? Can I make it loud from my ipod? How bad is this echo?
Edited by sagep - 10/20/12 at 1:46pmpost #2709 of 299910/24/12 at 3:22ampost #2710 of 299910/24/12 at 6:12amESW9 is considerably darker and does not isolate all that well against background noise but does not leak much, it can also be a bit fragile in the cup hinges.
HD25 provided excelent isolation and is build like a tank but it's been too long since I owned one to comment on the sound.post #2711 of 299912/30/12 at 10:52pm
Just got these 'phones a few days ago.
run them for a few hours and they sound great... especially considering that they only cost $99 au (Jaycar Pro monitor headphones, they are just rebadged 003s/hm5s)post #2712 of 299912/31/12 at 2:45pm
Can anyone give a definitive answer on the difference between HM5 and Jaycar ones?
From reading this thread I came to understand that they are built the same and sound identical?
Are the pads used the same as well?
What's the difference then
Edited by syryanyang - 12/31/12 at 2:48pmpost #2713 of 299912/31/12 at 4:06pmpost #2714 of 299912/31/12 at 11:31pmQuote:
There isn't really any difference except the label and price.
That makes no change but I think the fa-003s have different pads
I'm 99% sure that all 3 (hm5/jaycar/fischer) headphones the exact same OEM headphones
- Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 35 seconds ago
- › How to I make my Fiio x5 DAC work on windows 7 42 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T 50 p Tesla Nanai Manufaktur Portable Premium Headphone 52 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 2 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 5 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)