Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is the FA-003/HM5 an upgrade from the SRH-840? Last post on 4/4/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Advice on Getting a new Headphone.. Last post on 1/6/12 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sound Drops in Either Earbud on Slight Movement Last post on 9/5/15 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $200-300 Indie Headphones Last post on 10/3/11 at 3:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/jomo-samba-pro-audio-ciem-review/ Jomo Audio is a Singapore local company that crafts in ear earphones that sound and...
Elephone Whisper Noise Cancelling Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review...
Disclaimer: These headphones were sent to me thanks to the Oppo loaner program. They have since been returned and sent to the next reviewer. Want a headphone that sounds excellent, is easy...
Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! - Page 167post #2491 of 30405/27/12 at 3:50am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2492 of 30405/27/12 at 5:25ampost #2493 of 30405/27/12 at 6:35ampost #2494 of 30405/27/12 at 8:02pmpost #2495 of 30405/27/12 at 8:28pmQuote:
They don't need an amp, but they are very laid back IME.post #2496 of 30405/27/12 at 8:51pmQuote:
More than 2 coworkers of mine after hearing them said they need an amp if using iPod or iPhone. I use my FiiO E11 with LOD with my iPod touch. No need for amp if using my Sansa.post #2497 of 30405/27/12 at 10:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by eimis
I listen to mine in this combo: Linux ALSA > USB > Yulong D100 > CanAmp clone > FA-003 [cable mod and dampening mod]
Holy cow are these revealing. I can't listen to mp3s. Bad recordings show up immediately. With good recordings and vinyl the sound is very pleasing. I have my fa-003 for 1.5 year. A good buy. Even though I payed for them about $242. Bought from gd-audiobase. Both types of cushions were included. That was the wood edition, FA-002w-LBR. But FA-003 cups with dampening mod sound better to me...
may i know what cable and damping did you use?
so far i only change its internal wire and thinking about recabling those stock cable but still don't know what cable to use.post #2498 of 30405/28/12 at 6:56am
If people are waiting for theirs to ship, I just got an email asking for my full address (some delivery companies don't like the lack of road name), and ordered on the 20th - so looks like there's a backlog of about a week at the mo :)post #2499 of 30405/28/12 at 8:20am
I just got a DHL e-mail. I ordered a week ago. The e-mail says 2.1 pounds but I ordered two pairs of headphones. Does anyone remember what their DHL e-mail said for weight?
Edited by SteveSatch - 5/28/12 at 8:31ampost #2500 of 30405/28/12 at 11:26amQuote:
From my email:
CONTENTS: Pro Monitor Headphonespost #2501 of 30405/28/12 at 7:52pm
What amp pairs well with these? Ive put some hours on my clones, and they are still failing to deliver. I have noticed that I have to put the volume on my cowon s9 higher. I know the s9 does not have a line out, which ive always felt defeats the purpose of amping, but maybe Ill go against my belief and give it a shot lol.post #2502 of 30405/28/12 at 8:10pmpost #2503 of 30405/29/12 at 11:49ampost #2504 of 30405/29/12 at 12:15pmpost #2505 of 30405/29/12 at 12:33pm
- Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Hi End Cables
- › Ultrasone Pro 900 1 minute ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 1 minute ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio e11 amplifier w/ iPod adapter 2 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8.2 and Ei.XX 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Greetings from down here to my peeps in the Noble thread 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...