Well I went to buy them, but they are out of stock at Bugden Audio. Anyone know of anywhere else to buy these in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is the FA-003/HM5 an upgrade from the SRH-840? Last post on 4/4/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Advice on Getting a new Headphone.. Last post on 1/6/12 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sound Drops in Either Earbud on Slight Movement Last post on 10/4/11 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $200-300 Indie Headphones Last post on 10/3/11 at 3:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Bose QC20/QC20i Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse potentially inflicted upon me, unlike those who received free...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 30097/12/10 at 10:39am
I think it's that they aren't in stock yet...
They were supposed to come in at the end of May. I'm pretty sure it's the only North American distributor for the Fischers, so at this point it's probably either ordering from Russia or hoping they show up at Bugden soon.post #123 of 30097/12/10 at 12:00pmpost #124 of 30097/12/10 at 12:15pmpost #125 of 30097/15/10 at 6:33pmThread Starter
Be patient. I think Bugden Audio should have some soon.post #126 of 30097/15/10 at 8:04pmpost #127 of 30097/16/10 at 6:30amThread StarterQuote:
WOW.post #128 of 30097/16/10 at 6:52ampost #129 of 30097/16/10 at 2:43pm
so what's the main difference between the 002 and 003 sound signatures? does being open change anything about the 002? sorry for asking the question in the 003 thread. i'm considering buying a good entry/mid level set of phones, and these have my interest.post #130 of 30097/16/10 at 3:03pmQuote:post #131 of 30097/16/10 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tiemen
hmm, thanks for pointing that out, but i already read it on inearmatters. i leaf through the thread for impressions though.post #132 of 30097/17/10 at 1:51amThread StarterQuote:
The main difference is that the 002's sound like closed cans while the 003's sound like open cans. The FA-003 is much more neutral sounding than the FA-002. The FA-003's also isolate extremely well.
Keep in mind that only the housing is different and Fischer will soon allow you to change them to your liking. If you own an FA-003, you can buy the parts to make them into FA-002's and vice-versa.
All that said, I'd put my money on the FA-003's.post #133 of 30097/18/10 at 9:23ampost #134 of 30097/19/10 at 3:09pm
I have been wanting a pair of HD600s, not 650s, but I understand that well modded HD555s sound very similar, but I to have a CLOSED can that can sound like my 10 year old, modded, set of HD555s (mmmmmm the sound of yum), would be sweet. I have been having bettr luck with closed cans. I think the DT880s are semi-open, but I messed up and broke part of them, and no answer as to how to get replacement parts, other than that, every other can I have is closed and each sounds great. The HD555s, well, they are open for sure, but it took a lot of work to ge them to actually sound their best. They are also showing their age in terms of cracking plastic, I am fixing it, but it is cat and mouse, eventually, I will lose my 555s, hopefully fix the DT880s, but still wish for an HD600ey sounding set of cans. Open, laid back, neutral-to-dark, but not needing a hefty amp (would love if these Fischers worked well with a 0202 USB, but have my GF DAC09, as well as my Presonus HP-4 and my Mackie Mixer if I really need some power)
- Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 34 seconds ago
- › Drowning in amps, I need some recommendations from knowledgeable... 45 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 58 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Trafomatic Head 2 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)