Well I went to buy them, but they are out of stock at Bugden Audio. Anyone know of anywhere else to buy these in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is the FA-003/HM5 an upgrade from the SRH-840? Last post on 4/4/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Advice on Getting a new Headphone.. Last post on 1/6/12 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sound Drops in Either Earbud on Slight Movement Last post on 10/4/11 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $200-300 Indie Headphones Last post on 10/3/11 at 3:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 30137/12/10 at 10:39am
I think it's that they aren't in stock yet...
They were supposed to come in at the end of May. I'm pretty sure it's the only North American distributor for the Fischers, so at this point it's probably either ordering from Russia or hoping they show up at Bugden soon.post #123 of 30137/12/10 at 12:00pmpost #124 of 30137/12/10 at 12:15pmpost #125 of 30137/15/10 at 6:33pmThread Starter
Be patient. I think Bugden Audio should have some soon.post #126 of 30137/15/10 at 8:04pmpost #127 of 30137/16/10 at 6:30amThread StarterQuote:
WOW.post #128 of 30137/16/10 at 6:52ampost #129 of 30137/16/10 at 2:43pm
so what's the main difference between the 002 and 003 sound signatures? does being open change anything about the 002? sorry for asking the question in the 003 thread. i'm considering buying a good entry/mid level set of phones, and these have my interest.post #130 of 30137/16/10 at 3:03pmQuote:post #131 of 30137/16/10 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tiemen
hmm, thanks for pointing that out, but i already read it on inearmatters. i leaf through the thread for impressions though.post #132 of 30137/17/10 at 1:51amThread StarterQuote:
The main difference is that the 002's sound like closed cans while the 003's sound like open cans. The FA-003 is much more neutral sounding than the FA-002. The FA-003's also isolate extremely well.
Keep in mind that only the housing is different and Fischer will soon allow you to change them to your liking. If you own an FA-003, you can buy the parts to make them into FA-002's and vice-versa.
All that said, I'd put my money on the FA-003's.post #133 of 30137/18/10 at 9:23ampost #134 of 30137/19/10 at 3:09pm
I have been wanting a pair of HD600s, not 650s, but I understand that well modded HD555s sound very similar, but I to have a CLOSED can that can sound like my 10 year old, modded, set of HD555s (mmmmmm the sound of yum), would be sweet. I have been having bettr luck with closed cans. I think the DT880s are semi-open, but I messed up and broke part of them, and no answer as to how to get replacement parts, other than that, every other can I have is closed and each sounds great. The HD555s, well, they are open for sure, but it took a lot of work to ge them to actually sound their best. They are also showing their age in terms of cracking plastic, I am fixing it, but it is cat and mouse, eventually, I will lose my 555s, hopefully fix the DT880s, but still wish for an HD600ey sounding set of cans. Open, laid back, neutral-to-dark, but not needing a hefty amp (would love if these Fischers worked well with a 0202 USB, but have my GF DAC09, as well as my Presonus HP-4 and my Mackie Mixer if I really need some power)
- Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 1 minute ago
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › How should I drive my new K712 Pro? (budget) 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › P4 the Warbler a new portable amp from iBasso . . first impression... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for iems for ~£80 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3