Well I went to buy them, but they are out of stock at Bugden Audio. Anyone know of anywhere else to buy these in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is the FA-003/HM5 an upgrade from the SRH-840? Last post on 4/4/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Advice on Getting a new Headphone.. Last post on 1/6/12 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sound Drops in Either Earbud on Slight Movement Last post on 9/5/15 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $200-300 Indie Headphones Last post on 10/3/11 at 3:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have an...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 30447/12/10 at 10:39am
I think it's that they aren't in stock yet...
They were supposed to come in at the end of May. I'm pretty sure it's the only North American distributor for the Fischers, so at this point it's probably either ordering from Russia or hoping they show up at Bugden soon.post #123 of 30447/12/10 at 12:00pmpost #124 of 30447/12/10 at 12:15pmpost #125 of 30447/15/10 at 6:33pmThread Starter
Be patient. I think Bugden Audio should have some soon.post #126 of 30447/15/10 at 8:04pmpost #127 of 30447/16/10 at 6:30amThread StarterQuote:
WOW.post #128 of 30447/16/10 at 6:52ampost #129 of 30447/16/10 at 2:43pm
so what's the main difference between the 002 and 003 sound signatures? does being open change anything about the 002? sorry for asking the question in the 003 thread. i'm considering buying a good entry/mid level set of phones, and these have my interest.post #130 of 30447/16/10 at 3:03pmQuote:post #131 of 30447/16/10 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tiemen
hmm, thanks for pointing that out, but i already read it on inearmatters. i leaf through the thread for impressions though.post #132 of 30447/17/10 at 1:51amThread StarterQuote:
The main difference is that the 002's sound like closed cans while the 003's sound like open cans. The FA-003 is much more neutral sounding than the FA-002. The FA-003's also isolate extremely well.
Keep in mind that only the housing is different and Fischer will soon allow you to change them to your liking. If you own an FA-003, you can buy the parts to make them into FA-002's and vice-versa.
All that said, I'd put my money on the FA-003's.post #133 of 30447/18/10 at 9:23ampost #134 of 30447/19/10 at 3:09pm
I have been wanting a pair of HD600s, not 650s, but I understand that well modded HD555s sound very similar, but I to have a CLOSED can that can sound like my 10 year old, modded, set of HD555s (mmmmmm the sound of yum), would be sweet. I have been having bettr luck with closed cans. I think the DT880s are semi-open, but I messed up and broke part of them, and no answer as to how to get replacement parts, other than that, every other can I have is closed and each sounds great. The HD555s, well, they are open for sure, but it took a lot of work to ge them to actually sound their best. They are also showing their age in terms of cracking plastic, I am fixing it, but it is cat and mouse, eventually, I will lose my 555s, hopefully fix the DT880s, but still wish for an HD600ey sounding set of cans. Open, laid back, neutral-to-dark, but not needing a hefty amp (would love if these Fischers worked well with a 0202 USB, but have my GF DAC09, as well as my Presonus HP-4 and my Mackie Mixer if I really need some power)
- Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 4 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 16 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 29 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 50 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? 1 minute ago
- › Low Output Impedance Balanced DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 2 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear