Well I went to buy them, but they are out of stock at Bugden Audio. Anyone know of anywhere else to buy these in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is the FA-003/HM5 an upgrade from the SRH-840? Last post on 4/4/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Advice on Getting a new Headphone.. Last post on 1/6/12 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sound Drops in Either Earbud on Slight Movement Last post on 10/4/11 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $200-300 Indie Headphones Last post on 10/3/11 at 3:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
For the first time I'm actually digging Beats. I've owned and tried different audiophile headphones. Sony MA900, Audio Technica AD900x/AD700x, V-Moda Crossfade M-100 and Sennheiser PC360 are some...
I really enjoyed this headset for the short period I used them. After only a couple of months of very light use (walking to the office), the headband broke at the left hinge. Unfortunately the shop...
These in ears are as cheap as it gets and you get what you pay for. Though when compared to similarly priced in ears a few things stand out. Build quality and looks are good. It comes with...
Considering the poor review level here I felt I had to post a review: I spent some time checking reviews of these AKG K451 headphones, and found conflicting comments. What I can do is confirm...
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 29797/12/10 at 10:39am
I think it's that they aren't in stock yet...
They were supposed to come in at the end of May. I'm pretty sure it's the only North American distributor for the Fischers, so at this point it's probably either ordering from Russia or hoping they show up at Bugden soon.post #123 of 29797/12/10 at 12:00pmpost #124 of 29797/12/10 at 12:15pmpost #125 of 29797/15/10 at 6:33pmThread Starter
Be patient. I think Bugden Audio should have some soon.post #126 of 29797/15/10 at 8:04pmpost #127 of 29797/16/10 at 6:30amThread StarterQuote:
WOW.post #128 of 29797/16/10 at 6:52ampost #129 of 29797/16/10 at 2:43pm
so what's the main difference between the 002 and 003 sound signatures? does being open change anything about the 002? sorry for asking the question in the 003 thread. i'm considering buying a good entry/mid level set of phones, and these have my interest.post #130 of 29797/16/10 at 3:03pmQuote:post #131 of 29797/16/10 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tiemen
hmm, thanks for pointing that out, but i already read it on inearmatters. i leaf through the thread for impressions though.post #132 of 29797/17/10 at 1:51amThread StarterQuote:
The main difference is that the 002's sound like closed cans while the 003's sound like open cans. The FA-003 is much more neutral sounding than the FA-002. The FA-003's also isolate extremely well.
Keep in mind that only the housing is different and Fischer will soon allow you to change them to your liking. If you own an FA-003, you can buy the parts to make them into FA-002's and vice-versa.
All that said, I'd put my money on the FA-003's.post #133 of 29797/18/10 at 9:23ampost #134 of 29797/19/10 at 3:09pm
I have been wanting a pair of HD600s, not 650s, but I understand that well modded HD555s sound very similar, but I to have a CLOSED can that can sound like my 10 year old, modded, set of HD555s (mmmmmm the sound of yum), would be sweet. I have been having bettr luck with closed cans. I think the DT880s are semi-open, but I messed up and broke part of them, and no answer as to how to get replacement parts, other than that, every other can I have is closed and each sounds great. The HD555s, well, they are open for sure, but it took a lot of work to ge them to actually sound their best. They are also showing their age in terms of cracking plastic, I am fixing it, but it is cat and mouse, eventually, I will lose my 555s, hopefully fix the DT880s, but still wish for an HD600ey sounding set of cans. Open, laid back, neutral-to-dark, but not needing a hefty amp (would love if these Fischers worked well with a 0202 USB, but have my GF DAC09, as well as my Presonus HP-4 and my Mackie Mixer if I really need some power)
- Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 and ATH-ESW9A Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 311 IEMs compared (HiSoundAudio BA100 added... 10 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here 11 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 12 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 12 minutes ago
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) by jonnablaze
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude