Well I went to buy them, but they are out of stock at Bugden Audio. Anyone know of anywhere else to buy these in the US?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Is the FA-003/HM5 an upgrade from the SRH-840? Last post on 4/4/12 at 8:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Advice on Getting a new Headphone.. Last post on 1/6/12 at 8:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sound Drops in Either Earbud on Slight Movement Last post on 10/4/11 at 5:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for $200-300 Indie Headphones Last post on 10/3/11 at 3:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 29927/12/10 at 10:39am
I think it's that they aren't in stock yet...
They were supposed to come in at the end of May. I'm pretty sure it's the only North American distributor for the Fischers, so at this point it's probably either ordering from Russia or hoping they show up at Bugden soon.post #123 of 29927/12/10 at 12:00pmpost #124 of 29927/12/10 at 12:15pmpost #125 of 29927/15/10 at 6:33pmThread Starter
Be patient. I think Bugden Audio should have some soon.post #126 of 29927/15/10 at 8:04pmpost #127 of 29927/16/10 at 6:30amThread StarterQuote:
WOW.post #128 of 29927/16/10 at 6:52ampost #129 of 29927/16/10 at 2:43pm
so what's the main difference between the 002 and 003 sound signatures? does being open change anything about the 002? sorry for asking the question in the 003 thread. i'm considering buying a good entry/mid level set of phones, and these have my interest.post #130 of 29927/16/10 at 3:03pmQuote:post #131 of 29927/16/10 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tiemen
hmm, thanks for pointing that out, but i already read it on inearmatters. i leaf through the thread for impressions though.post #132 of 29927/17/10 at 1:51amThread StarterQuote:
The main difference is that the 002's sound like closed cans while the 003's sound like open cans. The FA-003 is much more neutral sounding than the FA-002. The FA-003's also isolate extremely well.
Keep in mind that only the housing is different and Fischer will soon allow you to change them to your liking. If you own an FA-003, you can buy the parts to make them into FA-002's and vice-versa.
All that said, I'd put my money on the FA-003's.post #133 of 29927/18/10 at 9:23ampost #134 of 29927/19/10 at 3:09pm
I have been wanting a pair of HD600s, not 650s, but I understand that well modded HD555s sound very similar, but I to have a CLOSED can that can sound like my 10 year old, modded, set of HD555s (mmmmmm the sound of yum), would be sweet. I have been having bettr luck with closed cans. I think the DT880s are semi-open, but I messed up and broke part of them, and no answer as to how to get replacement parts, other than that, every other can I have is closed and each sounds great. The HD555s, well, they are open for sure, but it took a lot of work to ge them to actually sound their best. They are also showing their age in terms of cracking plastic, I am fixing it, but it is cat and mouse, eventually, I will lose my 555s, hopefully fix the DT880s, but still wish for an HD600ey sounding set of cans. Open, laid back, neutral-to-dark, but not needing a hefty amp (would love if these Fischers worked well with a 0202 USB, but have my GF DAC09, as well as my Presonus HP-4 and my Mackie Mixer if I really need some power)
- Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 29 seconds ago
- › Fidelify - Spotify with ASIO and WASAPI support!!! 42 seconds ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 55 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH440 With HM5 Pads? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude