That's a beautiful cable Ken, I can see why they are popular. Love the portable setup shot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 5/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- ALO Audio Copper 22 Balanced to Balanced Cable Last post on 9/11/14 at 10:37am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- ALO audio Holiday SALE on now Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Summer Shop and Studio Six coupon Code !! ALO AUDIO Last post on 7/15/13 at 9:27am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Studio Six - A Reference Headphone Amp from ALO Audio - Now Available! Last post on 7/18/14 at 9:10am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Audeze LCD2 with ALO LUX-FEP 18awg Cable - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thank you~ !
That one is a older version, we have several newer generation cables now for the LCD2 that all use the new round weave. Like our new "Salty Pepper" Reference 8 cable ;-)
That's a beautiful looking cable. How does it change the sound signature of the LCD-2 rev2 in comparison to the stock cable?
Is it true that you guys are downgrading your wire from OCC copper wire?
- Audeze LCD2 with ALO LUX-FEP 18awg Cable
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Introduction and Upgrade for Rockitsounds R30 1 minute ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Finally learned my lesson with iems. 3 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)