That's a beautiful cable Ken, I can see why they are popular. Love the portable setup shot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 5/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- ALO audio BLACK OUT sale on now Last post on 11/28/14 at 3:07pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- ALO Audio Copper 22 Balanced to Balanced Cable Last post on 9/11/14 at 10:37am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Silicon Bands vs ? Last post on 6/24/14 at 4:59pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 10/5/14 at 12:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- ALO audio Holiday SALE on now Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
Brace yourself... Pardon any grammatical errors please as this is one of my longer reviews. Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be...
Audeze LCD2 with ALO LUX-FEP 18awg Cable - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thank you~ !
That one is a older version, we have several newer generation cables now for the LCD2 that all use the new round weave. Like our new "Salty Pepper" Reference 8 cable ;-)
That's a beautiful looking cable. How does it change the sound signature of the LCD-2 rev2 in comparison to the stock cable?
Is it true that you guys are downgrading your wire from OCC copper wire?
- Audeze LCD2 with ALO LUX-FEP 18awg Cable
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 14 seconds ago
- › SilverFi IEM Cables Worldwide Audition Tour - Limited Number of... 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › The Ponomusic PonoPlayer Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alpha Primes Claret 4 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)