That's a beautiful cable Ken, I can see why they are popular. Love the portable setup shot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 5/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- 4th Of July Discounts ALO audio Last post on 7/4/15 at 11:33am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- The all new Continental Dual Mono Last post on Today at 10:23 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Benefits of using a balanced amp and ALO international VS the Lightning ? Last post on 2/24/15 at 10:46am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for Astell & Kern Ak120ii Last post on 4/29/15 at 3:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ALO audio BLACK OUT sale on now Last post on 11/28/14 at 3:07pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Audeze LCD2 with ALO LUX-FEP 18awg Cable - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thank you~ !
That one is a older version, we have several newer generation cables now for the LCD2 that all use the new round weave. Like our new "Salty Pepper" Reference 8 cable ;-)
That's a beautiful looking cable. How does it change the sound signature of the LCD-2 rev2 in comparison to the stock cable?
Is it true that you guys are downgrading your wire from OCC copper wire?
- Audeze LCD2 with ALO LUX-FEP 18awg Cable
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 35 seconds ago
- › GEC 6AS7G and 6080 tubes 1 minute ago
- › Meier Cantate.2 repair 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 4 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Chasing down noise.... 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2