That's a beautiful cable Ken, I can see why they are popular. Love the portable setup shot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 5/11/10
Related Forum Threads
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- ALO audio Holiday SALE on now Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Summer Shop and Studio Six coupon Code !! ALO AUDIO Last post on 7/15/13 at 9:27am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Studio Six - A Reference Headphone Amp from ALO Audio - Now Available! Last post on 7/18/14 at 9:10am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- A Tale of Two Tube Amps - The Woo Audio WA7 and ALO Audio PanAm Last post on Today at 3:15 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Audeze LCD2 with ALO LUX-FEP 18awg Cable - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thank you~ !
That one is a older version, we have several newer generation cables now for the LCD2 that all use the new round weave. Like our new "Salty Pepper" Reference 8 cable ;-)
That's a beautiful looking cable. How does it change the sound signature of the LCD-2 rev2 in comparison to the stock cable?
Is it true that you guys are downgrading your wire from OCC copper wire?
- Audeze LCD2 with ALO LUX-FEP 18awg Cable
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 25 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area mini meet 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)