Just use an equalizer with any other decent pair of headphones. Add a huge hump in the bass and midrange.. Voila. HD 485s.
Related Forum Threads
- New cable for Sennheiser HD595 Last post on 1/3/12 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Modded and Painted my 595s. Pics inside Last post on 12/17/11 at 8:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to choose a headphone. Last post on 10/24/11 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 or HD 595 for same price Last post on 10/10/11 at 9:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
RIP Sennheiser HD 485 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 186/2/10 at 1:46amQuote:
$150.00 or best offer, a few weeks ago I saw someone bid 150$ on one >.> This user didnt always use or best offer, it was set at 150$ for a time, someone got it, then this one popped up again.post #18 of 183/21/11 at 4:02pm
These are extremly dark, mids are way too recesed and... well at least they are comfy.
i wonder is its a troll thread...
btw mine was 55$ off ebay and it doesnt work it.
- RIP Sennheiser HD 485
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › JVC HA-FXT100, HA-FXT200, HA-FXT200 LTD HI-SPEED 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › Nice Competition: Alclair, Native DSD, Music Direct & iFi Audio... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 5 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 6 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3