Just use an equalizer with any other decent pair of headphones. Add a huge hump in the bass and midrange.. Voila. HD 485s.
Related Forum Threads
- New cable for Sennheiser HD595 Last post on 1/3/12 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Modded and Painted my 595s. Pics inside Last post on 12/17/11 at 8:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to choose a headphone. Last post on 10/24/11 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 or HD 595 for same price Last post on 10/10/11 at 9:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
RIP Sennheiser HD 485 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 186/2/10 at 1:46amQuote:
$150.00 or best offer, a few weeks ago I saw someone bid 150$ on one >.> This user didnt always use or best offer, it was set at 150$ for a time, someone got it, then this one popped up again.post #18 of 183/21/11 at 4:02pm
These are extremly dark, mids are way too recesed and... well at least they are comfy.
i wonder is its a troll thread...
btw mine was 55$ off ebay and it doesnt work it.
- RIP Sennheiser HD 485
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Headphones you regretted buying the most 42 seconds ago
- › 500$ Desktop setup for gamer/bass lover 52 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 53 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 54 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 55 seconds ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 2 minutes ago
- › Is the Sennheiser HD 558 mod worth it? 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 4 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2