Just use an equalizer with any other decent pair of headphones. Add a huge hump in the bass and midrange.. Voila. HD 485s.
Related Forum Threads
- New cable for Sennheiser HD595 Last post on 1/3/12 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Modded and Painted my 595s. Pics inside Last post on 12/17/11 at 8:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to choose a headphone. Last post on 10/24/11 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 or HD 595 for same price Last post on 10/10/11 at 9:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Owned this amp for just over a year and it is wonderful for the price. FiiO is one of the few companies that openly lists all of their specs to the public. I reason I bought this was primarily to...
The Bravo V2 is an attractive and inexpensive "pseudo-tube/hybrid" amp that is easily accessible to beginner DIYers if modifications are desired (which they definitely are as I will expand on...
Introduction This is a review of the Sennheirser HD 202 headphone. At the time of the review, the cans were at eleven months of near-continuous use. Bear with me, as this is only my second...
The Sony MDR-EX1000 is truly a legendary IEM but in a world of its own. Not even the latest XBA, or XBA hybrid Z series could rival its intimidating large single-dynamic driver setup. (my EX1000...
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
RIP Sennheiser HD 485 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 186/2/10 at 1:46amQuote:
$150.00 or best offer, a few weeks ago I saw someone bid 150$ on one >.> This user didnt always use or best offer, it was set at 150$ for a time, someone got it, then this one popped up again.post #18 of 183/21/11 at 4:02pm
These are extremly dark, mids are way too recesed and... well at least they are comfy.
i wonder is its a troll thread...
btw mine was 55$ off ebay and it doesnt work it.
- RIP Sennheiser HD 485
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 2 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 41 seconds ago
- › Grado - HF2's original owner 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › What headphones are these? From the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 minutes ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headset for $70 (max) 6 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3