Just use an equalizer with any other decent pair of headphones. Add a huge hump in the bass and midrange.. Voila. HD 485s.
Related Forum Threads
- New cable for Sennheiser HD595 Last post on 1/3/12 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Modded and Painted my 595s. Pics inside Last post on 12/17/11 at 8:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to choose a headphone. Last post on 10/24/11 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 or HD 595 for same price Last post on 10/10/11 at 9:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
160$ - 180$ price range but was lucky enough to buy it from e-bay only 100$ ?!!?
Intro My hifi journey started 2 years ago with a pair of Sennheiser hd598s and an Asus Xonar Essence Stx sound card. A modest entry, but I have spent a lot of money trying to recapture that wow...
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
RIP Sennheiser HD 485 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 186/2/10 at 1:46amQuote:
$150.00 or best offer, a few weeks ago I saw someone bid 150$ on one >.> This user didnt always use or best offer, it was set at 150$ for a time, someone got it, then this one popped up again.post #18 of 183/21/11 at 4:02pm
These are extremly dark, mids are way too recesed and... well at least they are comfy.
i wonder is its a troll thread...
btw mine was 55$ off ebay and it doesnt work it.
- RIP Sennheiser HD 485
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser Momentum vs Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) P7 10 seconds ago
- › Last Mid ohio meet this year Fall meet here we come. (westerville... 56 seconds ago
- › Need to replace my V moda Crossfade LP Any Recommendations? 1 minute ago
- › IC: Cardas Microtwin RCA IC 300B 1M (3ft) - 5, maybe 6 cables... 1 minute ago
- › Unique Melody double/triple hybrid universals announced: UM 2X & 3X... 1 minute ago
- › Is Schiit Magni (amp) good enough for akg k70. Please HELP 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz) 2 minutes ago
- › KEF M500 versus Martin Logan Mikros 90 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital