Just use an equalizer with any other decent pair of headphones. Add a huge hump in the bass and midrange.. Voila. HD 485s.
Related Forum Threads
- New cable for Sennheiser HD595 Last post on 1/3/12 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need upgrade advice! Last post on 1/3/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Modded and Painted my 595s. Pics inside Last post on 12/17/11 at 8:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to choose a headphone. Last post on 10/24/11 at 2:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 558 or HD 595 for same price Last post on 10/10/11 at 9:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
RIP Sennheiser HD 485 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 186/2/10 at 1:46amQuote:
$150.00 or best offer, a few weeks ago I saw someone bid 150$ on one >.> This user didnt always use or best offer, it was set at 150$ for a time, someone got it, then this one popped up again.post #18 of 183/21/11 at 4:02pm
These are extremly dark, mids are way too recesed and... well at least they are comfy.
i wonder is its a troll thread...
btw mine was 55$ off ebay and it doesnt work it.
- RIP Sennheiser HD 485
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 50 seconds ago
- › Westone ES60 unboxing and first impressions 58 seconds ago
- › V-moda XS & M-100 Compared: Ask your questions here 1 minute ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W3000 ANV Japan woodie headphones mint in... 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)