Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Things that make you SMILE Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880post #1 of 345/7/10 at 3:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 345/7/10 at 3:53ampost #3 of 345/7/10 at 5:51ampost #4 of 345/7/10 at 6:06ampost #5 of 345/7/10 at 6:38am
What do you think they sound like for 35 bucks? This headphone is for people that want to show off their seemingly expensive headphones, but can't afford a real beyer. It's just the looks.post #6 of 345/7/10 at 8:42ampost #7 of 345/7/10 at 8:51am
X 2. No clue to how it sounds but should be an interesting try.
Edited by dannie01 - 5/7/10 at 1:53pmpost #8 of 345/7/10 at 12:27pmpost #9 of 345/7/10 at 5:52pmThread Starter
to dannie01 and TobaccoRoad:
I want to try this earphone but in fact the manufacturer has an other phone at same price. I am deciding which to chose.
The build quality of the Hi2050(the one like DT880) seems much better because it use aluminium to make the frame.If you can read Chinese, there is a review :http://publish.it168.com/2009/0907/20090907031801.shtml
some paramet4er of hi2050:
another one is TS-671 which is 120 ohms, it is an original design. I think it may difficult to drive and need an amp. But the price is almost the same.
some parameter of TS-671:
• 单体: 动圈
• 单体尺寸: Ø53mm
• 阻抗: 120Ω
• 灵敏度: 102dB
• 频率响应: 20Hz-20kHz
• 最大功率: 500mW
• 信号线: Ø4mm x 1.2m 弹簧线 (展开长度约4m)
• 接驳插头: 立体声Ø6.3mm + Ø3.5mmpost #10 of 345/7/10 at 5:57pmThread Starter
I found them in Taobao,a famous B2C website in China. The price of them is about 180 yuan (about $35 the shipment is include). The dealer in your place may raise the price.......
you can see here:http://search.taobao.com/search?shopf=newsearch&q=hi2050
or my screenshot:post #11 of 344/28/11 at 3:27pmpost #12 of 344/29/11 at 6:04ampost #13 of 349/29/11 at 6:41ampost #14 of 349/29/11 at 7:17ampost #15 of 3410/8/11 at 5:30am
I got a pair of 2050, very very good for the price indeed, they look like Beyers at first glance, but the cups are oval, the cable is drawn in an other way from cup to cup, the pads are sitting different also, so not really a copy, but they sure do look like, the DT880..
They have a more neutral signature than the 880..
I just bought it for fun, but it has sure surpriced me with it qualities..
More to come if anybody is interested ??
- I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Sound Quality 5 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 12 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 14 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 15 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3