Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Things that make you SMILE Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 10/17/13 at 4:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
The 880s don't have a lot of color to themselves. They're light comfortable cans that get the job done. They are a well rounded headphone good for someone who can't quite figure out what kind of...
I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880post #1 of 345/7/10 at 3:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 345/7/10 at 3:53ampost #3 of 345/7/10 at 5:51ampost #4 of 345/7/10 at 6:06ampost #5 of 345/7/10 at 6:38am
What do you think they sound like for 35 bucks? This headphone is for people that want to show off their seemingly expensive headphones, but can't afford a real beyer. It's just the looks.post #6 of 345/7/10 at 8:42ampost #7 of 345/7/10 at 8:51am
X 2. No clue to how it sounds but should be an interesting try.
Edited by dannie01 - 5/7/10 at 1:53pmpost #8 of 345/7/10 at 12:27pmpost #9 of 345/7/10 at 5:52pmThread Starter
to dannie01 and TobaccoRoad:
I want to try this earphone but in fact the manufacturer has an other phone at same price. I am deciding which to chose.
The build quality of the Hi2050(the one like DT880) seems much better because it use aluminium to make the frame.If you can read Chinese, there is a review :http://publish.it168.com/2009/0907/20090907031801.shtml
some paramet4er of hi2050:
another one is TS-671 which is 120 ohms, it is an original design. I think it may difficult to drive and need an amp. But the price is almost the same.
some parameter of TS-671:
• 单体: 动圈
• 单体尺寸: Ø53mm
• 阻抗: 120Ω
• 灵敏度: 102dB
• 频率响应: 20Hz-20kHz
• 最大功率: 500mW
• 信号线: Ø4mm x 1.2m 弹簧线 (展开长度约4m)
• 接驳插头: 立体声Ø6.3mm + Ø3.5mmpost #10 of 345/7/10 at 5:57pmThread Starter
I found them in Taobao,a famous B2C website in China. The price of them is about 180 yuan (about $35 the shipment is include). The dealer in your place may raise the price.......
you can see here:http://search.taobao.com/search?shopf=newsearch&q=hi2050
or my screenshot:post #11 of 344/28/11 at 3:27pmpost #12 of 344/29/11 at 6:04ampost #13 of 349/29/11 at 6:41ampost #14 of 349/29/11 at 7:17ampost #15 of 3410/8/11 at 5:30am
I got a pair of 2050, very very good for the price indeed, they look like Beyers at first glance, but the cups are oval, the cable is drawn in an other way from cup to cup, the pads are sitting different also, so not really a copy, but they sure do look like, the DT880..
They have a more neutral signature than the 880..
I just bought it for fun, but it has sure surpriced me with it qualities..
More to come if anybody is interested ??
- I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › audio-technica ATH-W1000X PRICEDROP!! 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 49 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 1 minute ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ADG1 vs Astro A40 2013 6 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 9 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi