Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Things that make you SMILE Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880post #1 of 345/7/10 at 3:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 345/7/10 at 3:53ampost #3 of 345/7/10 at 5:51ampost #4 of 345/7/10 at 6:06ampost #5 of 345/7/10 at 6:38am
What do you think they sound like for 35 bucks? This headphone is for people that want to show off their seemingly expensive headphones, but can't afford a real beyer. It's just the looks.post #6 of 345/7/10 at 8:42ampost #7 of 345/7/10 at 8:51am
X 2. No clue to how it sounds but should be an interesting try.
Edited by dannie01 - 5/7/10 at 1:53pmpost #8 of 345/7/10 at 12:27pmpost #9 of 345/7/10 at 5:52pmThread Starter
to dannie01 and TobaccoRoad:
I want to try this earphone but in fact the manufacturer has an other phone at same price. I am deciding which to chose.
The build quality of the Hi2050(the one like DT880) seems much better because it use aluminium to make the frame.If you can read Chinese, there is a review :http://publish.it168.com/2009/0907/20090907031801.shtml
some paramet4er of hi2050:
another one is TS-671 which is 120 ohms, it is an original design. I think it may difficult to drive and need an amp. But the price is almost the same.
some parameter of TS-671:
• 单体: 动圈
• 单体尺寸: Ø53mm
• 阻抗: 120Ω
• 灵敏度: 102dB
• 频率响应: 20Hz-20kHz
• 最大功率: 500mW
• 信号线: Ø4mm x 1.2m 弹簧线 (展开长度约4m)
• 接驳插头: 立体声Ø6.3mm + Ø3.5mmpost #10 of 345/7/10 at 5:57pmThread Starter
I found them in Taobao,a famous B2C website in China. The price of them is about 180 yuan (about $35 the shipment is include). The dealer in your place may raise the price.......
you can see here:http://search.taobao.com/search?shopf=newsearch&q=hi2050
or my screenshot:post #11 of 344/28/11 at 3:27pmpost #12 of 344/29/11 at 6:04ampost #13 of 349/29/11 at 6:41ampost #14 of 349/29/11 at 7:17ampost #15 of 3410/8/11 at 5:30am
I got a pair of 2050, very very good for the price indeed, they look like Beyers at first glance, but the cups are oval, the cable is drawn in an other way from cup to cup, the pads are sitting different also, so not really a copy, but they sure do look like, the DT880..
They have a more neutral signature than the 880..
I just bought it for fun, but it has sure surpriced me with it qualities..
More to come if anybody is interested ??
- I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › My Search Ends Here - Oppo, HiFiMAN, B&W, M&D, Momentum 2, Philips 24 seconds ago
- › Cheapest Custom Cable Brands 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › New here :) | In need of a desktop amp for my Sennheiser HD598 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71s take on the ATH-SPORT2 iem Page... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2