Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Things that make you SMILE Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880post #1 of 345/7/10 at 3:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 345/7/10 at 3:53ampost #3 of 345/7/10 at 5:51ampost #4 of 345/7/10 at 6:06ampost #5 of 345/7/10 at 6:38am
What do you think they sound like for 35 bucks? This headphone is for people that want to show off their seemingly expensive headphones, but can't afford a real beyer. It's just the looks.post #6 of 345/7/10 at 8:42ampost #7 of 345/7/10 at 8:51am
X 2. No clue to how it sounds but should be an interesting try.
Edited by dannie01 - 5/7/10 at 1:53pmpost #8 of 345/7/10 at 12:27pmpost #9 of 345/7/10 at 5:52pmThread Starter
to dannie01 and TobaccoRoad:
I want to try this earphone but in fact the manufacturer has an other phone at same price. I am deciding which to chose.
The build quality of the Hi2050(the one like DT880) seems much better because it use aluminium to make the frame.If you can read Chinese, there is a review :http://publish.it168.com/2009/0907/20090907031801.shtml
some paramet4er of hi2050:
another one is TS-671 which is 120 ohms, it is an original design. I think it may difficult to drive and need an amp. But the price is almost the same.
some parameter of TS-671:
• 单体: 动圈
• 单体尺寸: Ø53mm
• 阻抗: 120Ω
• 灵敏度: 102dB
• 频率响应: 20Hz-20kHz
• 最大功率: 500mW
• 信号线: Ø4mm x 1.2m 弹簧线 (展开长度约4m)
• 接驳插头: 立体声Ø6.3mm + Ø3.5mmpost #10 of 345/7/10 at 5:57pmThread Starter
I found them in Taobao,a famous B2C website in China. The price of them is about 180 yuan (about $35 the shipment is include). The dealer in your place may raise the price.......
you can see here:http://search.taobao.com/search?shopf=newsearch&q=hi2050
or my screenshot:post #11 of 344/28/11 at 3:27pmpost #12 of 344/29/11 at 6:04ampost #13 of 349/29/11 at 6:41ampost #14 of 349/29/11 at 7:17ampost #15 of 3410/8/11 at 5:30am
I got a pair of 2050, very very good for the price indeed, they look like Beyers at first glance, but the cups are oval, the cable is drawn in an other way from cup to cup, the pads are sitting different also, so not really a copy, but they sure do look like, the DT880..
They have a more neutral signature than the 880..
I just bought it for fun, but it has sure surpriced me with it qualities..
More to come if anybody is interested ??
- I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 1 minute ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - US Tour and reviews 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S7 - Best next audiophile phone? 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 7 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...