Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Things that make you SMILE Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 12/9/13 at 7:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880post #1 of 345/7/10 at 3:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 345/7/10 at 3:53ampost #3 of 345/7/10 at 5:51ampost #4 of 345/7/10 at 6:06ampost #5 of 345/7/10 at 6:38am
What do you think they sound like for 35 bucks? This headphone is for people that want to show off their seemingly expensive headphones, but can't afford a real beyer. It's just the looks.post #6 of 345/7/10 at 8:42ampost #7 of 345/7/10 at 8:51am
X 2. No clue to how it sounds but should be an interesting try.
Edited by dannie01 - 5/7/10 at 1:53pmpost #8 of 345/7/10 at 12:27pmpost #9 of 345/7/10 at 5:52pmThread Starter
to dannie01 and TobaccoRoad:
I want to try this earphone but in fact the manufacturer has an other phone at same price. I am deciding which to chose.
The build quality of the Hi2050(the one like DT880) seems much better because it use aluminium to make the frame.If you can read Chinese, there is a review :http://publish.it168.com/2009/0907/20090907031801.shtml
some paramet4er of hi2050:
another one is TS-671 which is 120 ohms, it is an original design. I think it may difficult to drive and need an amp. But the price is almost the same.
some parameter of TS-671:
• 单体: 动圈
• 单体尺寸: Ø53mm
• 阻抗: 120Ω
• 灵敏度: 102dB
• 频率响应: 20Hz-20kHz
• 最大功率: 500mW
• 信号线: Ø4mm x 1.2m 弹簧线 (展开长度约4m)
• 接驳插头: 立体声Ø6.3mm + Ø3.5mmpost #10 of 345/7/10 at 5:57pmThread Starter
I found them in Taobao,a famous B2C website in China. The price of them is about 180 yuan (about $35 the shipment is include). The dealer in your place may raise the price.......
you can see here:http://search.taobao.com/search?shopf=newsearch&q=hi2050
or my screenshot:post #11 of 344/28/11 at 3:27pmpost #12 of 344/29/11 at 6:04ampost #13 of 349/29/11 at 6:41ampost #14 of 349/29/11 at 7:17ampost #15 of 3410/8/11 at 5:30am
I got a pair of 2050, very very good for the price indeed, they look like Beyers at first glance, but the cups are oval, the cable is drawn in an other way from cup to cup, the pads are sitting different also, so not really a copy, but they sure do look like, the DT880..
They have a more neutral signature than the 880..
I just bought it for fun, but it has sure surpriced me with it qualities..
More to come if anybody is interested ??
- I find this headphoe is so much like the DT880
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Is the Sony NW-HD5 any good even though its so old? 3 minutes ago
- › HE-500, Ifi ICAN Micro SE, HRT Music Streamer II+ 3 minutes ago
- › New DAPs from HIFIMAN: HM802s and SuperMini [updated 2015-12-12] 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 4 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 11 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 13 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless 14 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...