on their site it shows both m6 and m11 as the same price. which would you say are better
Related Forum Threads
- Soundmagic pl 50 (with fiio e5) or headdirect re2 (with fiio e5) Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI: pure_tone UK ebay seller of soundmagic (PL50 &PL30) Last post on 3/9/11 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for Sound Magic PL50? Last post on 4/23/11 at 12:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SoundMagic PL50 vs Brainwavz M2 Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $100 mid-centric phone? Last post on 9/11/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where to buy Sound Magic Pl50 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Most around here would probably say the M6 is superior, and probably best of the MEElec IEMs, especially the latest version with the stainless over-ear memory wire (old versions were copper). I only have experience with M11 (returned) and M9 (may be the same driver as the M6). I definitely prefer the M9 between those two even though it is cheaper. I'd probably give the M6's a try if they came with a mic/remote option like the the M9P and M11P. OTOH, the M11 are probably the best constructed of all of them, but there's nothing 'bad' about the other two.
- Where to buy Sound Magic Pl50
- › Motorcycle-Fi 8 seconds ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 19 seconds ago
- › amp upgrade or surround headphones? 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2