on their site it shows both m6 and m11 as the same price. which would you say are better
Related Forum Threads
- Soundmagic pl 50 (with fiio e5) or headdirect re2 (with fiio e5) Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI: pure_tone UK ebay seller of soundmagic (PL50 &PL30) Last post on 3/9/11 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for Sound Magic PL50? Last post on 4/23/11 at 12:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SoundMagic PL50 vs Brainwavz M2 Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $100 mid-centric phone? Last post on 9/11/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. I can...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
An early welcome greeted me when I arrived in Los Angeles for the 2015 CanJam SoCal meet: A new pair of MrSpeakers headphones. Dan Clark, having spent many years modifying the inexpensive...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where to buy Sound Magic Pl50 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Most around here would probably say the M6 is superior, and probably best of the MEElec IEMs, especially the latest version with the stainless over-ear memory wire (old versions were copper). I only have experience with M11 (returned) and M9 (may be the same driver as the M6). I definitely prefer the M9 between those two even though it is cheaper. I'd probably give the M6's a try if they came with a mic/remote option like the the M9P and M11P. OTOH, the M11 are probably the best constructed of all of them, but there's nothing 'bad' about the other two.
- Where to buy Sound Magic Pl50
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 43 seconds ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones FOR ME for less than 200$? 4 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 6 minutes ago
- › PS Vita - What are your impressions? 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 11 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336 + 336i Tuberolling [ tubes ] 11 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 13 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 14 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Phiaton PS 210 BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo... by audionut44
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)