on their site it shows both m6 and m11 as the same price. which would you say are better
Related Forum Threads
- Soundmagic pl 50 (with fiio e5) or headdirect re2 (with fiio e5) Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI: pure_tone UK ebay seller of soundmagic (PL50 &PL30) Last post on 3/9/11 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for Sound Magic PL50? Last post on 4/23/11 at 12:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SoundMagic PL50 vs Brainwavz M2 Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $100 mid-centric phone? Last post on 9/11/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where to buy Sound Magic Pl50 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Most around here would probably say the M6 is superior, and probably best of the MEElec IEMs, especially the latest version with the stainless over-ear memory wire (old versions were copper). I only have experience with M11 (returned) and M9 (may be the same driver as the M6). I definitely prefer the M9 between those two even though it is cheaper. I'd probably give the M6's a try if they came with a mic/remote option like the the M9P and M11P. OTOH, the M11 are probably the best constructed of all of them, but there's nothing 'bad' about the other two.
- Where to buy Sound Magic Pl50
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 50 seconds ago
- › The NEW WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Best amp/dac for HD 650s? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)