on their site it shows both m6 and m11 as the same price. which would you say are better
Related Forum Threads
- Soundmagic pl 50 (with fiio e5) or headdirect re2 (with fiio e5) Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FYI: pure_tone UK ebay seller of soundmagic (PL50 &PL30) Last post on 3/9/11 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tips for Sound Magic PL50? Last post on 4/23/11 at 12:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SoundMagic PL50 vs Brainwavz M2 Last post on 10/15/11 at 11:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $100 mid-centric phone? Last post on 9/11/10 at 10:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where to buy Sound Magic Pl50 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Most around here would probably say the M6 is superior, and probably best of the MEElec IEMs, especially the latest version with the stainless over-ear memory wire (old versions were copper). I only have experience with M11 (returned) and M9 (may be the same driver as the M6). I definitely prefer the M9 between those two even though it is cheaper. I'd probably give the M6's a try if they came with a mic/remote option like the the M9P and M11P. OTOH, the M11 are probably the best constructed of all of them, but there's nothing 'bad' about the other two.
- Where to buy Sound Magic Pl50
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 9 seconds ago
- › Hava CAL! 100$ to replace it. Is denon d1100 ok? Or maybe kingston... 10 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 25 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 26 seconds ago
- › "Headphone Amplifier With DAC" - iPhone Lightning to Headphone Jack 30 seconds ago
- › EarWerkz "Supra" The Universal Custom In-Ear Monitor 54 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › How loud should bass be on headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Advice on tracing the hiss, please! 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)